*** September 2020 Babies ***

So tired last night went to bed at 5pm and couldn’t even move.

Isn’t it? Everyone will be posting at the same time! Can’t wait to see lots of healthy baby scans though and we can get all these dates confirmed!

How’s everyone feeling? I’m generally fine in the day but when I get in from work the nausea really picks up and I am beyond exhausted! Plus impatience is kicking in, I just want to be talking about it publicly now and I feel like I’m starting to show??

I’m feeling a little better after getting the Zolfran. I still get nauseous to the point of getting sick a couple times a day, but not as badly as before the meds. I’m still really tired. Usually wake up at 8, take a nap from 1-3, and go to bed at 9. Been having CRAZY vivid dreams though. They keep me up tossing & turning all night. Also have had a headache and heartburn!

Hi everyone, anyone have their symptoms just disappear? I was having nausea every day and was feeling really awful and a few days ago it just kinda went away and I feel normal again. I like not feeling sick, but it makes me anxious because I don't feel pregnant at all.

Lovely to see a couple of you guys have had scans already, how exciting! My first appt is Feb 6th but ultrasound isn't until March 5th, so a wee while to wait. I'll be nearly 13 weeks then.

My nausea has kicked in. Came down with a horrible cold yesterday too which I think may be making it worse. Feeling pretty miserable but also grateful for the reassurance that I'm getting morning sickness and starting to feel a little more pregnant. I'm feeling impatient too. We haven't even told our parents yet. I want to wait a couple more weeks at least as I'm terrified of jinxing it. I'm going to see how my first Midwife appointment goes and then look into the early scan I was told I should be able to have due to the previous 4 early miscarriages. I'll either tell people then or see if its worth keeping it to ourselves until 12 weeks. It's more my girls I worry about telling and then having to tell them if something went wrong. Considering I won't be 6 weeks until Tuesday it seems so far away.

I mostly just have nausea on/off throughout the day but have not thrown up. I don't have any spots on my chin anymore so that's nice. Still haven't gotten the flu from DH or DS. I freaked out googling all the stuff on flu and pregnancy.

17 days til my scan (Feb 10)! Can't wait!

Edit: also having craving for spicy (mexican, pepperoncinis) and sour things (lemons) and I keep thinking about salt and vinegar chips. Anyone else having cravings?

Last edited:
I mostly just have nausea on/off throughout the day but have not thrown up. I don't have any spots on my chin anymore so that's nice. Still haven't gotten the flu from DH or DS. I freaked out googling all the stuff on flu and pregnancy.

17 days til my scan (Feb 10)! Can't wait!

Edit: also having craving for spicy (mexican, pepperoncinis) and sour things (lemons) and I keep thinking about salt and vinegar chips. Anyone else having cravings?

So lucky that you haven’t gotten the flu! Pregnancy lowers your immunity so that’s super surprising but really great. No cravings for me, all aversions :laugh:

I’m really worried - I went for an early scan (referred by GP) and she said I was measuring 5-6 weeks....but I should be 7.2 today. She asked if my cycles were regular or not and I said pretty much! Between 29 - 31 days really. I have another scan in two weeks. I still have my private scan scheduled for Sunday. This is horrible :(

So lucky that you haven’t gotten the flu! Pregnancy lowers your immunity so that’s super surprising but really great. No cravings for me, all aversions :laugh:

I am surprised as well! I wash my hands a million times, am wearing masks like they told me too, disinfecting everything, and not sleeping in the same room as them. They also gave me Tamiflu to take to prevent it or if i did get it, it would be short.
Lol yeah it is weird when I have nausea I don't want to eat, but when it goes away, I just start thinking about food.

Hope everything is all right Nikie!

Pray for me. Had a spot of red on my panty liner 1 wipe of red mixed with clear cm and then like 4 wipes of pink. I was having horrible GI issues and was straining and bearing down for a few hours so hoping it’s just from that.

thank you. I’ve been googling like a crazy person.

We did see the heartbeat so at least that’s something!

Do you chart your cycles? When did you get your bfp? Could you be earlier than you think?

Does anyone else not feel pregnant yet? I know I should be lucky and in brace it ha ha. And I really am. But only had minor ones like cramps, tiredness, on and off with appetite.. but except for tiredness I feel normal again. It makes me feel Nervous in a way but I know I shouldn’t moan. Just wondered if anyone else feels normal so I can relax haha! xxx

Does anyone else not feel pregnant yet? I know I should be lucky and in brace it ha ha. And I really am. But only had minor ones like cramps, tiredness, on and off with appetite.. but except for tiredness I feel normal again. It makes me feel Nervous in a way but I know I shouldn’t moan. Just wondered if anyone else feels normal so I can relax haha! xxx
Not me, butttt one of my best friends has had five kids and with her she never had any symptoms until way later and that was extreme heartburn.

Sooo after spotting a little it went away and then I had betas done the next day. Half expecting them to go down buttttt

They went from 4972 to 8791 in 48 hours!!!

Early Ultrasound scheduled for Thursday at hospital. Eight week dating scan sch for Feb 11 at OB office.

My nausea has kicked in. Came down with a horrible cold yesterday too which I think may be making it worse. Feeling pretty miserable but also grateful for the reassurance that I'm getting morning sickness and starting to feel a little more pregnant. I'm feeling impatient too. We haven't even told our parents yet. I want to wait a couple more weeks at least as I'm terrified of jinxing it. I'm going to see how my first Midwife appointment goes and then look into the early scan I was told I should be able to have due to the previous 4 early miscarriages. I'll either tell people then or see if its worth keeping it to ourselves until 12 weeks. It's more my girls I worry about telling and then having to tell them if something went wrong. Considering I won't be 6 weeks until Tuesday it seems so far away.

I'm exactly the same about telling my boys- I don't want them upset if things don't work out. My plan is to wait until 12 weeks too but I agree- it feels like forever away.

Big hugs to everyone having a nerve-wracking time waiting for scans and results.

I'm 8+3 today and feeling like my boobs are less sore and like I'm not needing a wee as often so that's a worry. 10 days until scan day!

Threw up for the first time today (5 times in total)
Before today, other than tiredness I didn’t really feel pregnant, now I do!

Ahh I see! Good luck :) are you getting a repeat scan?

Hey! I had my private scan this morning - the CRL had gone from 3.9mm to 5.8mm since Friday afternoon and she said heartbeat was strong. So I’m feeling a little more reassured!

Will still be nervous until my second NHS scan on 7th feb! Didn’t have any of these issues with my daughter so it’s obviously worrying for my husband and I!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->