*** September 2020 Babies ***

Here’s my BFPS today, I’m about to be 5 weeks tomorrow. I don’t feel pregnant at all. Only sore boobs but only when I poke them. /:

E93140B8-4206-44F8-9983-2ABCBEBE953B.jpeg

Here’s my BFPS today, I’m about to be 5 weeks tomorrow. I don’t feel pregnant at all. Only sore boobs but only when I poke them. /:

View attachment 1077106
I was the same (and I still am only when I poke them other wise I don’t notice ) I’m 6 weeks tomorrow and still don’t feel much however yesterday I felt off it and felt sick and weird all day but today I’m fine again xxx

My tummy feels weird this morning and a little nausea but otherwise good so far! No bleeding either so that’s good :)

Body sore and fatigue so far today. I got really nauseous last night with back and abdominal pain. It just came on all of a sudden. We'll see how the rest of today goes...

I slept like a log last night but then got woken up by stomach cramps :( and my stomach felt soooooo tight.
It’s okay today though. Anyone else’s stomach felt tight? Xxx

I am constantly nauseous & vomiting. I can’t keep anything down, including water. My head hurts & I’m so hungry :cry:

Well I had a huuuuge scare today. Took my last cheapie with super diluted clear urine and it was lighter than yesterday’s and even a hint lighter than a test from 3 days ago. I ran to Walmart as fast as I could when I could sneak away and bought 2 more cheapies and 2 frers. This time I waited and didn’t really drink much water so urine was much more yellow. Cheapie was basically as dark as control line from the get go and on the frer you can barely see the control line. Whew
I have the pics in my journal. I deleted them off my phone so I don’t accidentally send them to anyone in a time of weakness lol
Also verrrry tired today. Passed out at 10Am til 2. I forced myself to do a 15 minute hiit workout with no jumping. I really wanted to get in cardio but I’m happy i at least did something lol

Here’s some pics after the tests sat for a few hours but honestly they looked like this almost from the get go. The cheapie was very strong immediately but didn’t get darker than the control until after it sat for about a half hour. Feeling like this is a good sign.

1FCF133B-05C9-427B-AE59-A8369A668A9E.jpeg 548E2174-0A16-4A26-8E6B-A31C1139D227.jpeg

Hi ladies this might seem a silly question but obviously I’ve got my number to the midwife centre to arrange my first appointment. Is it a mon-Friday thing or do you think they would be open on weekends too? With it being midwifes xx

I’m 7 weeks now, and it seems my symptoms are all not as bad now, which is a little weird. I feel like this should be a week we’re it’s worse than ever! ... I do have 2 theories that go along with things being fine. Since my levels were insanely high two weeks ago, maybe there have reached a level now where they balance out and it helped make me feel better? Or, it could be that I’ve just been getting more sleep, haha, but I still toss and turn a tone throughout the night..... looking forward to my ultrasound on Wednesday!

I’m 7 weeks now, and it seems my symptoms are all not as bad now, which is a little weird. I feel like this should be a week we’re it’s worse than ever! ... I do have 2 theories that go along with things being fine. Since my levels were insanely high two weeks ago, maybe there have reached a level now where they balance out and it helped make me feel better? Or, it could be that I’ve just been getting more sleep, haha, but I still toss and turn a tone throughout the night..... looking forward to my ultrasound on Wednesday!

I would try not to worry as I’ve hardly had major symptoms at all. I’m 6 weeks today and all I’ve had is cramps and tender boobs on and off. That’s all. Xxx

seriously, as long as baby is fine of course, take it as a BLESSING. I. AM. MISERABLE. I haven’t been able to keep food down for days & I can’t get out of bed.

Hi ladies this might seem a silly question but obviously I’ve got my number to the midwife centre to arrange my first appointment. Is it a mon-Friday thing or do you think they would be open on weekends too? With it being midwifes xx

It might depend on your area, but I know here the antenatal booking line is only open 9am-1pm Mon-Fri.

I've got my midwife booking-in appointment on Wednesday. Not much happening here- still peeing lots and have tender boobs. Still tired and hungry 24/7 and that's about it. I've also been a bit of an emotional wreck, worrying about my first scan- when will it be, what will it show, will I have another mc, what if it's a molar pregnancy like last time etc etc. I know worrying won't help any of those things not happen, but I can't help it, my anxiety is through the roof :( I know it sounds terrible and I should just try to enjoy these early weeks but I'd quite like to fast-forward to 12 weeks and feel like I could relax at least a little!

It might depend on your area, but I know here the antenatal booking line is only open 9am-1pm Mon-Fri.

I've got my midwife booking-in appointment on Wednesday. Not much happening here- still peeing lots and have tender boobs. Still tired and hungry 24/7 and that's about it. I've also been a bit of an emotional wreck, worrying about my first scan- when will it be, what will it show, will I have another mc, what if it's a molar pregnancy like last time etc etc. I know worrying won't help any of those things not happen, but I can't help it, my anxiety is through the roof :( I know it sounds terrible and I should just try to enjoy these early weeks but I'd quite like to fast-forward to 12 weeks and feel like I could relax at least a little!
I am with you! Just want to get to 12 weeks with a healthy ultrasound! It’s been 7 years since I’ve seen one of those. Everything else ended in tragedy.

On the positive side I am 5 weeks today!!! (Or possibly a few days further) heartbeat day :wohoo:

May I join you please ladies?
I got my 3+ digital yesterday
IMG_20200120_161809.jpg
And based on ovulation I'm 20dpo today and will be 5 weeks tomorrow. We started trying January last year and unfortunately had 4 chemicals in that time. Was at a point where I really thought something was wrong and never imagined my tests progressing from faint lines. So to finally have 3+ on digital and super dark lines on cheapies I'm absolutely over the moon. It still hasn't sunk in for me at all and not sure I will truly believe it until I see this little one on an ultrasound. I have been having horrid cramps pretty much from bfp which sometimes spreads to my back so I feel like I'm walking on eggshells constantly. I've had a few wobbles and one day where my tests were quite a bit lighter and I cried all day convinced it was over, but I had what i believed to be the hook effect because when I diluted my urine my tests were back to blazing and stronger then the control lines. I have my first Midwife appointment on 11th Feb when I'll be 8 weeks.
A gynaecologist who I saw last month said if I was to successfully get pregnant, she's put my details on the system so I could call the epu for an early scan due to 4 early miscarriages. I want to hold off until at least 7 weeks so I should be able to see a heartbeat. Think morning sickness is slowly kicking in and have tender breasts that I never get even with af. I'm so excited but so scared at the same time because of the constant cramping. Keep feeling like af is coming. For now based on conception my edd is 23rd September.

Last edited:
May I join you please ladies?
I got my 3+ digital yesterday
View attachment 1077316

Congratulations and welcome :cloud9:

I’ve added you to the list on page 1, we’ll update dates as we get them confirmed.

There are a few of us (not so!) patiently waiting for scans before we can allow ourselves to believe it’s actually happening again. My last was also a chemical and I’m so anxious, terrified every time I go to the loo and just want that official reassurance that everything is ok!

I got my scan appointment through, 11th February, 3 weeks tomorrow and can’t come quick enough!

Anyone else got a heightened sense of smell? DH was cooking last night and I couldn’t get away from the smell :sick: And today at work the guy next to me really stank of body odour and I felt sick all day :sick::nope:

Congratulations and welcome :cloud9:

I’ve added you to the list on page 1, we’ll update dates as we get them confirmed.

There are a few of us (not so!) patiently waiting for scans before we can allow ourselves to believe it’s actually happening again. My last was also a chemical and I’m so anxious, terrified every time I go to the loo and just want that official reassurance that everything is ok!

I got my scan appointment through, 11th February, 3 weeks tomorrow and can’t come quick enough!

Anyone else got a heightened sense of smell? DH was cooking last night and I couldn’t get away from the smell :sick: And today at work the guy next to me really stank of body odour and I felt sick all day :sick::nope:
YES! Definite heightened sense of smell. Terrible
RIght now my appt is set for feb 11 (I rescheduled tomorrow’s appt so it would be further on on purpose) if I do this bleed by then my chances of something not going wrong will be going up.

Yes on the sense of smell and I'm having nausea during the day. Also, my skin around my chin keeps breaking out (could I be having a girl ? Lol...my skin was clear/glowing with my son) and I am v e r y irritable/emotional. Plus, still having insomnia and anxiety. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->