*** September 2020 Babies ***

My partner is doing my heading as I’m really tired lately and just want to sleep and he’s saying he just wants to spend time with me And that we ain’t spending time together coz I’m sleeping early !! It’s driving me crazy !! I’m exhausted !! Xxx

How is everyone today?

I’ve been feeling a bit light headed and dizzy at times so going to mention that at my appointment on Tuesday. Thankfully no more spotting since Thursday [-o< still feeling nauseous and boobs still sore though so taking that all as positive signs

How is everyone today?

I’ve been feeling a bit light headed and dizzy at times so going to mention that at my appointment on Tuesday. Thankfully no more spotting since Thursday [-o< still feeling nauseous and boobs still sore though so taking that all as positive signs
I’m feel good. I don’t even feel
Pregnant. Hardly had any symptoms.. yet.. but guess they can still come. I have tender boobs on the side but ONLY when I touch them but other then that I don’t feel it and feel nothing else xxx hope
You’re okay xx

I'm feeling pretty good. Just really tired and starting to get bouts of nausea while eating. Haven't gotten sick yet *knock on wood* but I know it's only minutes away lol.

I'm like 90% sure I'm farther along than the calendars tell me. I know for sure when we conceived which would put me about 4 days ahead, making me due on my birthday :roll: I had my blood test and everything on Thursday, just waiting to hear back.

What do you guys predict you're having?! The Chinese calendar (which was wrong for my first pregnancy) says girl. I would love another boy and so would OH, but of course I'd be over the moon with a little girl. :cloud9: I feel like it's a girl, but I would've bet everything my son was a girl, so who really knows!

On the topic of spotting- with my 1st, I had light spotting for a couple of days at 8 weeks, everything was fine.

the last few days, I’ve been nauseous for about 80% of the day. I haven’t actually thrown up yet, but I’m starting to wonder if I should do it for the relief lol.

I have been really cold, anxious, forgetful/pregnancy brain, having random cravings, some random tingly boobs on/off, & random cramps but not many.

The Chinese calendar was wrong for me last time. It predicted girl and I have a son. It says girl again so who knows. I'm not really sure yet...I feel like maybe boy bc I am having similar cravings. Maybe when I get further along I will feel more sure.

I’ve been freezing every evening and tmi but literally start feeling sick around 5pm and then get a bout of diarrhoea, nearly every night, what’s that about?!

Chinese calendar has me as girl, I don’t remember checking it last time. We have a boy already and I’m just assuming it will be a boy again, although I definitely didn’t have these symptoms or this early last time and I keep dreaming of twins :shock:

Pennies I’m having the same in the evenings! Feeling sicky about 5pm onwards ...but it goes away when I eat ..... and then diarrhoea!!! Last night I was very worried that I was getting a bug but woke up feeling fine!
Ironically not feeling as bad tonight though!

I am also having diarrhea but it is during the day . Oh and there is also the ramzi theory, which was correct for me last time, but I had a scan around 6 weeks then. I will prob try it again and hopefully get the harmony nipt, which also tells gender.

We didn’t find out the gender last time, not sure what we’re going to do this time yet

Oh ok. I respect it, but I couldn't do it. It doesn't really matter...I just like knowing lol.

Got my HCG levels back. They were only 1387. Does that sound low??

Got my HCG levels back. They were only 1387. Does that sound low??

I don’t think so, at 6 weeks they can be as low as 1080, everyone is different. Did they say anything to make you concerned?

No—the doctor emailed it to me with just “good” in the notes. But it’s crazy to think the levels can go all the way to 10,000... just seems really low.

I’m definitely finding out the gender - we went for a private gender scan with my daughter at 16 weeks and it was lovely knowing what to expect. Having said that, I completely respect those who don’t want to know in advance and I wish I had as much patience!

We didn’t find out for 2 reasons last time:

1. My husband really really wanted a boy, and I couldn’t bare the thought of dealing with his disappointment for 20 weeks if it was a girl! :lol: And I figured that if it was a girl then hopefully that disappointment would fade when he got handed her for the first time. It was a boy anyway so didn’t matter! Haha

2. I knew if I knew the gender I would go mental with shopping, keeping it a surprise meant there was only so much neutral stuff I could buy!

We didn’t find out for 2 reasons last time:

1. My husband really really wanted a boy, and I couldn’t bare the thought of dealing with his disappointment for 20 weeks if it was a girl! :lol: And I figured that if it was a girl then hopefully that disappointment would fade when he got handed her for the first time. It was a boy anyway so didn’t matter! Haha

2. I knew if I knew the gender I would go mental with shopping, keeping it a surprise meant there was only so much neutral stuff I could buy!

ooooh that is a really good reason to keep it a surprise!!! I want to keep this baby a surprise but OH is not having it lol.

if it reassures you at all, my boobs feel completely normal... no soreness or tingling at all!

Ah, thank you. I think my worry is when my 'symptoms' seem to disappear for a few hours and I almost feel like I'm not even pregnant at all- just exhausted. But then my 8y/o will give me a big bear hug and I'm like "oh, ouch, yeah they are tender after all!" :dohh:

I'm not sure if we'll find out baby's sex at scan or wait until the birth to find out. I asked OH about it and he's easy either way :shrug:

With my first, I didn't find out but honestly I was so utterly convinced he was a boy, that I almost forgot I didn't know for sure! Then with my second I wanted to find out so I could tell DS1 if he was getting a brother or sister. This time I can see the pros and cons either way. Tbh at the minute I'm just so focused on getting through first trimester with my sanity intact, anything beyond that just seems like a dream!

I've been getting more nausea in the evenings too, and a weird taste/feeling in my mouth like metal, it's gross.

As for finding out, I think I want to know what we're having this time. Last time we wanted to but she didn't cooperate in the scan, it ended up being kinda fun having a surprise though!

Ah, thank you. I think my worry is when my 'symptoms' seem to disappear for a few hours and I almost feel like I'm not even pregnant at all- just exhausted. But then my 8y/o will give me a big bear hug and I'm like "oh, ouch, yeah they are tender after all!" :dohh:

I'm not sure if we'll find out baby's sex at scan or wait until the birth to find out. I asked OH about it and he's easy either way :shrug:

With my first, I didn't find out but honestly I was so utterly convinced he was a boy, that I almost forgot I didn't know for sure! Then with my second I wanted to find out so I could tell DS1 if he was getting a brother or sister. This time I can see the pros and cons either way. Tbh at the minute I'm just so focused on getting through first trimester with my sanity intact, anything beyond that just seems like a dream!

So much THAT. haha it feels like a million years away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->