*** September 2020 Babies ***

@wantingagirl lol, sorry to keep you waiting. Had to wait for dh to finish work before telling him and the girls. Scan was perfect. One healthy little baby......
View attachment 1081603

BOY!!!
I am absolutely in shock. I can't believe it. I cried my eyes out when she said boy. My girls are so excited to meet their baby brother. My son... Its so surreal to be saying that. On cloud nine. Can't wipe the smile off my face. I had to get her to print a picture of between his legs coz dh would have though I was pulling his leg. At the same time all the more devastated he missed it. That's a moment we won't ever get back but the important thing is that all is well with baby. I can't wait to meet him now.

Yay! So glad you got your boy!

That’s the best news ever! Definitely at least everyone is heathy meeting him will be way better than a screen xx

Congratulations on your boy! Fantastic news, no wonder you can’t quite believe it after all those girls, he will be so loved!

Have updated page 1 with :blue:

Thank you ladies. I still can't believe it. The girls are so excited. Can't wait to start shopping now

@wantingagirl lol, sorry to keep you waiting. Had to wait for dh to finish work before telling him and the girls. Scan was perfect. One healthy little baby......
View attachment 1081603

BOY!!!
I am absolutely in shock. I can't believe it. I cried my eyes out when she said boy. My girls are so excited to meet their baby brother. My son... Its so surreal to be saying that. On cloud nine. Can't wipe the smile off my face. I had to get her to print a picture of between his legs coz dh would have though I was pulling his leg. At the same time all the more devastated he missed it. That's a moment we won't ever get back but the important thing is that all is well with baby. I can't wait to meet him now.
Sooo happy for you!!!

Update:
Fetal echocardiogram went perfectly yesterday! Cardiologist said there is no reason to follow up with her.
Baby measuring in at 15oz already! 76% percentile!!!
Also something really strange happened yesterday. I don’t know if it’s a sign or what but it made me cry happy happy tears.
I put the details in my journal (sorry it’s just long to retype again lol)
But Ill say this, I’m really starting to believe that this baby is our take home rainbow

How are every lady doing? 21+4 today x

Hey Skyye - ok over here! Starting to feel some stronger kicks which is reassuring! Bit of a bad tummy for the last couple of days but I’m on metformin for gestational diabetes so it could be because of that..... how are you doing?

Not doing too bad. Although I'm already at the stage of struggling to sleep. Starting to dread going to bed at night. Keep getting leg cramps and feeling stiff all over when I wake up. Wake up randomly through the night and then struggle to drop back off to sleep. I'm going to try invest in some new pillows and maybe a pregnancy pillow because the thought of another 4 months of restless nights makes me want to cry, lol. On the plus side I have a very active little boy. Feeling lots of movement which is amazing. Hope all is well with everyone else

Went to the hospital yesterday for shortness of breath. Dr was worried about a clot. Long story short, no immediate danger. Just waiting on my covid swab and echo to come back. Details in my journal. Loooong exhausting day yesterday.
Happy and grateful for 22 weeks today:)

22 weeks today too! For me it’s been miserable, hard to sleep or get comfortable even with pregnancy pillow, having duel pain where overies would be I went to the doctor for it but she said it must be ligament pain since nothing seem wrong when she did some things

Nearly 25 weeks here, pelvic pain bad with this pregnancy but pregnancy pillows seem to take up all of the bed room. Ordering my pram soon then starting on other bits. I’m feeling ok really still gutted no 4d scan. Me and hubby both have a uti but my cystitis symptoms don’t seem as bad as when I had my son. This was me last week at 24 weeks.

Is there any want for a fb group? Are there enough of us? 3B3643E3-42FB-44E8-B4FB-FA8187E8D6D0.jpeg

Nearly 25 weeks here, pelvic pain bad with this pregnancy but pregnancy pillows seem to take up all of the bed room. Ordering my pram soon then starting on other bits. I’m feeling ok really still gutted no 4d scan. Me and hubby both have a uti but my cystitis symptoms don’t seem as bad as when I had my son. This was me last week at 24 weeks.

Is there any want for a fb group? Are there enough of us? View attachment 1081864

You look beautiful! I’m up for a Facebook group if others are....I’m still on my December 2015 Facebook group and we all get in touch on the kids birthdays which is lovely! One came to my daughters birthday party in December!

You look beautiful! I’m up for a Facebook group if others are....I’m still on my December 2015 Facebook group and we all get in touch on the kids birthdays which is lovely! One came to my daughters birthday party in December!

that sounds lovely! I have a few fb groups that I’ve kept in touch with since my kids were born and the oldest is 11 now. Not sure how many of us are active on here :shrug:

thank you hun today I feel like a whale my pelvis is really giving me a lot of discomfort too xx

I’d definitely be up for a fb group!

Coming up to 24 weeks and I feel this is a big milestone psychologically this week - that viable stage you know?!

Started to get swelling in my ankles/feet and the odd bout of pins and needles so keeping an eye on that

Fab how many of us do you think we will need to set one up. Seems so quiet here at the minute hope everyone’s ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->