*** September 2020 Babies ***

02D72133-3294-4397-8068-D2A4D5143F2D.jpeg
baby is still a girl <3 2.6 guesstimate 26+3 so a few days out but they said that’s fine plus at the beginning they moved me 3 days forward xx

Ah congratulations again, you’ll be relieved to have it finally confirmed as a girl!

She looks so cute!

Has anybody started thinking of names yet?

@wantingagirl Great scan pictures! I'm jealous!

@pennies We've had a girl name since before we knew what gender my son was. I feel like it is easier to pick out a girl name though. If we had had another boy, it would have been hard to find another name we like.

Update for me...had a virtual appt on the Zoom app with my OB last Tuesday. Not much happened except she said I need to schedule my glucose test. Then I have an appt for June 23rd where I go in the office. She said I do get another ultrasound, but it is around 35 weeks just to check the position and all. I guess when they're that big, you probably wouldn't be able to see anything. There is not any elective ultrasound places around here either. Super bummed not to see her in 3d, but it is what it is I guess.
I've gained 13 lbs so far and I am trying to eat healthier, because the weight gain seems faster than last time. My cravings are not as healthy as last time either-- sugar and carbs this time and an aversion to most meat, so the old wives tale is true for me. With my first, I did not gain much until the last couple months and it all came off after I gave birth. I was also really sick until 20 weeks with my first, so it was hard to gain much. Other than that, I just have some back pain and fatigue.

Hope you mamas are doing alright! Only a couple more weeks (or maybe less for some) and we'll be in the 3rd trimester!

@wantingagirl beautiful scan pictures

@pennies I'm so relieved this little one is a boy because I had no girls names whatsoever that I liked this time. Because I assumed I was having another girl I had nights laying awake trying to think of one. I always liked the name Toby since having my first dd but typically I'm not sure I like it enough to use now. The name Ollie popped into my head before finding out the gender so I quite like that for him but i need to see his face before I choose.
This little one is so active. I layed in bed last night and felt a skinny little knee or foot poking through. Was amazing
Hope everyone is keeping safe and well

Last edited:
So I’ve for years wanted to call a girl Eloise since my friend named her child kind of why we had a last but then I also heard Eden recently. So what do you prefer

Eloise Ivy

Eloise Eden

Eden Ivy

So I’ve for years wanted to call a girl Eloise since my friend named her child kind of why we had a last but then I also heard Eden recently. So what do you prefer

Eloise Ivy

Eloise Eden

Eden Ivy

Love Eden :cloud9:

We literally cannot decide on any boys names! We have 2 girls names, one has been our girls name since we had our son and we haven’t told anyone the name!

Love Eden :cloud9:

We literally cannot decide on any boys names! We have 2 girls names, one has been our girls name since we had our son and we haven’t told anyone the name!

I think we are going to stick with Eloise Ivy do you like it? I have an Erin and Eden sounds too similar. The only other option I have is Eloise Jean but I do still really like Ivy xx

I think we are going to stick with Eloise Ivy do you like it? I have an Erin and Eden sounds too similar. The only other option I have is Eloise Jean but I do still really like Ivy xx

Yeah that is pretty, and agree Eden is quite close to Erin.

Last time we had our boys name at around 10 weeks! This time just cannot agree.

Any suggestions to go with Jude? I like names that are not too common/popular but not too out there either - no makey upper spellings or that either! Haha I feel like it should be a short name, like 2 syllables to go nicely?

Any suggestions to go with Jude? I like names that are not too common/popular but not too out there either - no makey upper spellings or that either! Haha I feel like it should be a short name, like 2 syllables to go nicely?

which one is pretty jean or Ivy? There was also an option of Drena or Rena?

I have a Leo if that helps or what about Theo I’m
Terrible with boys names :haha:

Do you think this group is busy enough to set up a fb group or do it anyway to stay in contact :)

No sorry our son is Jude! Haha so we need another boys name incase this one is blue! Haha

Think I prefer Ivy next to Eloise.

We can start a fb group, that would probably be more active to be honest?

I love Eloise Ivy! That's really pretty.

We are still team blue! Baby is a crazzzzy kicker! Can't wait to get our 3D ultrasound next week.

We are thinking Myles Benjamin

No sorry our son is Jude! Haha so we need another boys name incase this one is blue! Haha

Think I prefer Ivy next to Eloise.

We can start a fb group, that would probably be more active to be honest?

I agree a Facebook group would be more active! I barely get chance to come on here!
Could it possibly be secret though? We never announce pregnancies on Facebook x

I agree a Facebook group would be more active! I barely get chance to come on here!
Could it possibly be secret though? We never announce pregnancies on Facebook x

I agree - we haven’t announced on Facebook either so would use a private group!

we are soooo stuck on names!!! We used our favourite girl names on our first as we only ever expected to have one! She’s Jessica Elizabeth. We love Isabella ......

What do you guys think?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->