*** September 2020 Babies ***

Yay congrats on hitting 20 weeks ladies and yay to pink Laura xx

I find out gender Tuesday, with an anatomy scan. I feel super behind everyone else ): I also barly even am showing and I’m 20 weeks today I don’t want to be one of those women who barly show, I want a big baby bump that makes it obvious I’m pregnant..

I find out gender Tuesday, with an anatomy scan. I feel super behind everyone else ): I also barly even am showing and I’m 20 weeks today I don’t want to be one of those women who barly show, I want a big baby bump that makes it obvious I’m pregnant..

I didn't really look pregnant til the end of the 2nd or beginning of the 3rd trimester with my first. I haven't really popped yet either though...kind of just look bloated right now lol.

I went back and looked at my bump pictures with my first and it was week 29 where I was like super duper obvious

@Luceannxo I'm due mine Thursday at my 20 week scan but had it with last pregnancy and never had a problem. Hope it's calmed down now but I don't think it should look like that. Mind you my nephew was like that after his jabs and they weren't concerned.
@wantingagirl I've got 4 days until my scan. I know what you mean with the testing. I found it weird to be putting my thermometer away and still have left over ovulation and pregnancy tests. Does make me feel a little sad that I won't be needing them again.
@Skye I think with your first baby it takes longer to start showing. I wouldn't worry, you'll have that baby bump before you know it

Well everyone... I had my anatomy scan and the baby is perfect and healthy! I’m 20+4 today!

i also found out the gender!!
It’s a...

:pink:YAY! I’m so excited!!

Well everyone... I had my anatomy scan and the baby is perfect and healthy! I’m 20+4 today!

i also found out the gender!!
It’s a...

:pink:YAY! I’m so excited!!

Congratulations! Have updated page 1! Team pink leading the way! Haha

Congratulations @Skyye. I have mine tomorrow morning. Excited, but nervous to have to go into the hospital with all this going on and upset that dh has to miss out. I still have all money on another girl myself. Just hope little one doesn't have their legs crossed. I'll be devastated to come away still not knowing. It's giving us all something to look forward to and after tomorrow I can start buying baby's things.

Congratulations @Skyye. I have mine tomorrow morning. Excited, but nervous to have to go into the hospital with all this going on and upset that dh has to miss out. I still have all money on another girl myself. Just hope little one doesn't have their legs crossed. I'll be devastated to come away still not knowing. It's giving us all something to look forward to and after tomorrow I can start buying baby's things.

Welcome to my world :lol: :yellow:

Laura yay was thinking it’s tomorrow! I’m in that situation 16 week says girl 20 weeks can’t confirm argh! Laura uh I had that with my first he had his legs crossed was nice not to know in the end :haha:

sky congrats!

That was us, tried to find out this time and couldn’t! Haha thinking I might try and find out at our 32 week scan though - for some reason I really want to know this time, probably because it’s our last

That was us, tried to find out this time and couldn’t! Haha thinking I might try and find out at our 32 week scan though - for some reason I really want to know this time, probably because it’s our last

our last too and I won’t be having any more scans! :(

@wantingagirl lol, sorry to keep you waiting. Had to wait for dh to finish work before telling him and the girls. Scan was perfect. One healthy little baby......
IMG_20200507_120042.jpg

BOY!!!
I am absolutely in shock. I can't believe it. I cried my eyes out when she said boy. My girls are so excited to meet their baby brother. My son... Its so surreal to be saying that. On cloud nine. Can't wipe the smile off my face. I had to get her to print a picture of between his legs coz dh would have though I was pulling his leg. At the same time all the more devastated he missed it. That's a moment we won't ever get back but the important thing is that all is well with baby. I can't wait to meet him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->