*** September 2020 Babies ***

Thanks ladies!

Well Tuesday I started with contractions about 10:30, went to triage, got admitted, they went a full 24 hours with zero progression of actual labour so between a couple of reduced movements and all these contractions they gave me the steroid injections and pulled my section forward to yesterday.

I’m a little sore but nothing unmanageable and so relieved to have her here and have my girly! Can’t quite believe it to be honest!

Oh pennies she’s gorgeous! Congrats darling! The first one in our group to go. Now this is getting very very REAL!!!!

how exciting!
I’m waiting on a date for my c-section - they wanted me to deliver between 37-38 weeks and I’m 37 weeks on Tuesday....so I’m waiting with baited breath!

Eeeeeeeeeks it’s all so real now! :wacko: xx

Congratulations @wantingagirl ! She's perfect!

[My official c section date is September 10th. Although, since we moved to the mountains, people keep telling me babies are born earlier and/or smaller. Guess we'll see! So excited seeing the babies!]

Congrats Wantingagirl!!!!!
She’s beautiful!!!!
This is getting so exciting. 2 new babies in our group already and I have some updates too!
OK ladies I had my 36 week and 2 day follow up yesterday and the doctor said that I am 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced and that my cervix is super Duper soft!!! She was extremely encouraging of doing a VBac and a trial of labor and that that would be the best and safest route. She said my cervix and pelvis feels really good to give that a try. She said babies in head down position and that she feels like she’s about 7 to 7 1/2 pounds right now. I’ve been having pretty painful and intense contractions since the night before last but nothing regular yet. They’ll be like 30 minutes apart and then I have one five minutes apart and then 12 minutes and then I’ll go and hour and a half but either way they’ve been keeping me up at the last two nights. The doctor said she wouldn’t be surprised if she saw me in labor and delivery before my next appointment next week on Tuesday. Ahhhh I’m on strict orders now from DH to not do anything basically LOL and just ask him to do it and he’ll do it which he’s actually been really good about.
I have more of this in my journal if you wanna check it out :)

SHES HERE!!!
8lbs even
21.5” long like her sister
Born at 37+2 at around 10:30pm
Healthy as can be.
Successful VBac.
Lots to the story. I’ll update soon
Going to get some sleep

eek!!!! So exciting!

congratulations! Get some sleep Mama - update us later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->