September 2021 due date babies!!!

I've booked my midwife appointment it's on 17th February I will be 7+6 weeks.
Feels like ages away. No scan news yet but hopefully will hear from them soon with a appointment.

10 dpo as opposed to the 13 dpo that ovulating on cd 14 would have me at.

Typical the one month we don't track and bam lol.
I didn't temp this cycle.
I normally ovulate on cd13 to 15 but I got a peak OPK on the evening of cd 9 then all day cd10 had peaks. Did my temp the morning of cd10 just to see if it had risen but was still my pre ovulation temps.
Had ovulation pain on the evening of cd10 and when I did My temp cd11 it had rissen so new I ovulated cd10.

I was so worried because everything I was reading was saying ovulation under cd12 wasn't good because the egg isn't mature enough and if we did conceive it wud probably end in a very early miscarriage. I was so so worried I remember writing a whole post about it and ladies coming forward that we're pregnant and ovulated on cd10 so that gave me hope but I was still worried.
I thought we didn't stand a chance but now hear I am.

21 dpo today. 5 weeks pregnant.
Good luck hon.

We don't have HCG levels done here so only have tests to rely on until a scan.

Good luck @Bittersweet !!

@Suggerhoney what is ICP? I’ve never heard of that. I am sorry you had such a terrible bit th experience with your daughter! That sounds scary!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh so decided to to a digital today and I got a 3+ eeek felt so so scary doing that.

I've just been on there website and looked at what HCG levels u need to get the certain numbers.
We don't get HCG bloods here so i was curious.

So for a 1-2 u need a HCG level of 10
For a 2-3 u need a HCG level of 153
And for 3+ u need a HCG level of 2753

So that means My levels are 2753 or over which interesting to know.
Be cool if they did do HCG levels here but they just don't I know they do in the US.
21DPO today.
20210128_165856.jpg

Anyone else have terrible diarrhea? I forgot about that part of pregnancy :haha: ugh

Oh my gosh oh my gosh so decided to to a digital today and I got a 3+ eeek felt so so scary doing that.

I've just been on there website and looked at what HCG levels u need to get the certain numbers.
We don't get HCG bloods here so i was curious.

So for a 1-2 u need a HCG level of 10
For a 2-3 u need a HCG level of 153
And for 3+ u need a HCG level of 2753

So that means My levels are 2753 or over which interesting to know.
Be cool if they did do HCG levels here but they just don't I know they do in the US.
21DPO today.
View attachment 1093856
They took these tests away from us in the US. Guess they caused too much confusion or something? Idk. Americans living up to their name once again I want to take one.

My tests from today. Who knows dpo. Technically 5 weeks 5 days. It took forever for the control line to show on the frer and my $ test is finally darker than control!!! \\:D/

F9A6D960-7CDB-418F-BC58-74F5C879C0F3.jpeg

Hi all! Baby is great measuring a day behind. my sister is saying though the chances of miscarriage are the same between now and 12 weeks and 12-20 weeks so it’s good. Little heartbeat flickering away and baby having a dance jn scan x

Hi all! Baby is great measuring a day behind. my sister is saying though the chances of miscarriage are the same between now and 12 weeks and 12-20 weeks so it’s good. Little heartbeat flickering away and baby having a dance jn scan x
Omg congrats!!! And yes. 50-75% of miscarriages in the first trimester are chemical pregnancies. So once you’ve seen that heartbeat your chances of miscarrying drop dramatically!! If my scan goes well I will sit back and just enjoy the ride. I’m super nervous/excited for it

Yay for the scan! Now hopefully your mind is at rest a bit and you can enjoy these early days. And not too long now until the next scan anyway :)

They took these tests away from us in the US. Guess they caused too much confusion or something? Idk. Americans living up to their name once again I want to take one.

Yeah I heard that it's a Shame they took them away because it's good to see the numbers going up so u know ure HCG levels are rising.
I wish they did bloods here but they just don't.

If I hadn't had them 4 chemicals last year I wud have to wait until 13 weeks for a scan.
That's so long.
So now I'm getting a earlier one and I will book a privet one for around 9 weeks then it's not such a long wait then to the 13 week dating scan.

Great line stealer.
I haven't done a Frer today but I have 4 left so mite do one tomorrow I had a line stealer yesterday but I want to see if they become even more of a line stealer.

The hook effect happens around 6 weeks so I'm watching out for that to.

I'm still nervous keep seeing posts where women when for scans and see a HB then went to a later scan and no HB it makes me worry I really need to stop reading these things.

I haven't even had a scan yet. Hopefully this time in 2 weeks I wud of had one I'm still so nervous just praying at every scan there is a strong HB and baby is completely healthy.
I'm 41 so at a higher risk of having a downs syndrome baby. I got a low score with my son who is now coming up to 17 months so hopefully I will get low again.

Is anyone finding out gender?

I'm thinking of staying team :yellow:

Yeah I’m feeling so much better now. Midwife calling Sunday and then il know when my scan is which is so good too!
Sugar I’m really leaning to staying team yellow too we found out with my son but this time I’m not bothered

Yeah I was reading about this, the thinking is they can cause problems and unnecessary stress because they can go back and forth (like show 3+ then show 2-3 again) because they are literally just a standard two-line test strip with a little computer over the top that basically just reads the line for you. And so the HCG levels might be a little diluted for whatever reason, and the test would suggest your levels have dropped when they haven't. And it works the other way too - they can show 3+ even if something has gone wrong, because you have the hormones still raging, and you'd be falsely reassured. So the theory is that they do more harm than good, and they are soooooo expensive as well.

That said, it's mad not to sell them in a country where you can basically pick and choose your own doctors and what medication you get etc! If you're paying for your healthcare then all choices should be open to you, and surely that should include getting this kind of test, even if it does have its flaws..

That's great hon I can't wait to be further along so I can have a scan.
I shud be getting one at 6 to 7 weeks just waiting for a appointment and then I will book a privet one for around 9+1 weeks.

I hate this part and the waiting I'm just praying this one is healthy and will be a take home healthy baby.

Congratulations hon.

Hope the next few weeks fly for me I just want to know baby is ok[-o<

I’m DEFINITELY finding gender. I have 3 boys and want a girl sooooo bad. Don’t get me wrong. I won’t be disappointed if it’s a boy. I’ll just be happy I’ve made it that far and I can’t wait to meet them whatever it is. But having a daughter would make me feel complete. If I could know right now I’d find out!!!

I had a whole big thread on here years ago about the hook effect. We watched it take place and experimented with tests when I was real far along. But it seems to be gone now.

Yeah I was reading about this, the thinking is they can cause problems and unnecessary stress because they can go back and forth (like show 3+ then show 2-3 again) because they are literally just a standard two-line test strip with a little computer over the top that basically just reads the line for you. And so the HCG levels might be a little diluted for whatever reason, and the test would suggest your levels have dropped when they haven't. And it works the other way too - they can show 3+ even if something has gone wrong, because you have the hormones still raging, and you'd be falsely reassured. So the theory is that they do more harm than good, and they are soooooo expensive as well.

I'm worried now. Seeing that 3+ made me feel so happy and now I'm scared.

I had 4 losses last year and I really can't go through another.

I never do another digital after I get a 3+.

But all my line tests on different brands the test line is darker than control and got a complete line stealer on Frer yesterday.
It did this with my son around the same time so I'm just praying my little baby is healthy.
This really is my last chance so i don't want to lose this one:cry:

I'm worried now. Seeing that 3+ made me feel so happy and now I'm scared.

I had 4 losses last year and I really can't go through another.

I never do another digital after I get a 3+.

But all my line tests on different brands the test line is darker than control and got a complete line stealer on Frer yesterday.
It did this with my son around the same time so I'm just praying my little baby is healthy.
This really is my last chance so i don't want to lose this one:cry:

I wouldn't worry, the important bit of that test is the 'pregnant'. Right now you are showing pregnant, and that's what matters. Your scans will tell you more, until then you have to just wait and trust that all will be okay. The early part is tough and feels a million years but before you know it the second tri will arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->