September 2021 due date babies!!!

Wow go you! Ours is the worst kept secret ever - here's a running total of people who know:

My mother; my dad and stepmum; my brothers and sisters; other half's sister, nephews and nieces; my aunts; my uncle; my grandad; my nan; three of my cousins; other half's workmates; six of my friends; two of his friends; his friends' wives; my dentist's receptionist; the receptionist at A&E; two of my clients; you lot.

Each obviously told 'not to tell anyone as it's still a secret'.

:rofl:

Hahaha love this so much :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So far
My nanna
My brother
My naibours
All know.
I never make a social media announcement until I'm 24 weeks but it's nice some people knowing because it's nice to have the support like u said.

I'm not that close to my mum because as a child I was mainly brought up by my grandparents so my nanna Is like a mum to me.

But when I told my nanna she said she already new I was.
She was saying ages ago she had a feeling I was going to be pregnant close around Christmas and counting back to my last AF that was right on top of Christmas..
Everything my nanna says normoly comes true and she was right this time and she was also right with my son.

She is convinced I'm having a girl to and deep down I think that is what she is hoping secretly lol.
She's 84 bless her and turns 85 on September 11th.
I will be 37+3 weeks on her birthday so there is a good chance this baby cud be born on her birthday, I think that wud make her whole year bless her.

So I’m having kind of a bad night. My boobs have been terribly sore since I got my bfp. Like can’t give me a hug sore. And I woke up today with them feeling better. Only hurt if I squeeze them. Didn’t get that pain when I took my bra off or anything and it has me freaked right out. I just want this baby so bad. And making it to nearly 6 weeks I don’t think I’ll handle losing it very well. Sorry. Don’t mean to be a downer. I’m just upset with my hcg count and now my symptoms dwindling. I hate this so much. I wish I could just KNOW one way or another how this is going to turn out. My doc didn’t call me back today about repeat results. I might go to the ER and ask for them. At least then I’ll know something. This is too much stress. I’ve never prayed so much in my life!!!

Honestly I find the waiting til 12 weeks thing odd though. The reasoning, as I understand it, is that a lot can go wrong in the early days. But if something bad *did* happen, we would want the support and understanding of all of our friends and family. So... yeah.

Obviously the announcing to casual acquaintances etc will happen after 12 weeks when we know things are fine. But otherwise... yeah everyone knows hahaha.

everyone knows about me. Everyone that I see regularly anyway. I don’t get the keeping it a secret either. I have to be careful at work. Can’t lift things and I’ve been so nauseas lately. Plus I’m excited. And I want to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy. So I’m telling anyone who will listen!!

So I’m having kind of a bad night. My boobs have been terribly sore since I got my bfp. Like can’t give me a hug sore. And I woke up today with them feeling better. Only hurt if I squeeze them. Didn’t get that pain when I took my bra off or anything and it has me freaked right out. I just want this baby so bad. And making it to nearly 6 weeks I don’t think I’ll handle losing it very well. Sorry. Don’t mean to be a downer. I’m just upset with my hcg count and now my symptoms dwindling. I hate this so much. I wish I could just KNOW one way or another how this is going to turn out. My doc didn’t call me back today about repeat results. I might go to the ER and ask for them. At least then I’ll know something. This is too much stress. I’ve never prayed so much in my life!!!

Symptoms will come and go as hormones surge and fall. They'll usually come back with a vengeance a few days later. Definitely speak to the doc for reassurance as its stressing you out, but dont read too much into the odd day feeling 'normal' coz that's, well, normal, especially so early on.

Trying to catch up on all of the posts!

Tonight we announced our pregnancy... not by choice. I’m really sad about it actually. I was ordering dinner and my MIL and BIL had already ordered and walked a few metres ahead. They turned and whispered and I paid no attention until I walked over and they both stopped talking. I asked what was going on and my MIL said “oh I was just saying that you look pregnant - you have a little bump” I tried to cover it by saying I was fat - because after 3 kids I’ve put some weight on and am not the skinny little thing I used to be. My BIL Who can never shut his mouth kept saying ooh you smiled I bet you’re pregnant, you’re not drinking alcohol you must be pregnant etc... I smirked and replied no I’m just fat but my BIL went and mentioned it to my husband and it was out from there.... it’s my last baby so I wanted to announce it when I was ready in a cute way. So now I’m feeling fat, although even at 5 weeks and I know it’s not really possible, but I guess after 3 kids it probably is my tummy fat is looking a little more baby like than food like. What really upset me is no one even congratulated us... plus I felt awful as my BIL and SIL have been struggling with infertility for years and just had a failed round of IVF. I had planned to tell her before it was announced to everyone.

Hello ladies, just wanted to drop by and introduce myself here as the October thread is still very quiet.

I’m due October 4th (with my third child, my first with a new partner <3 it’s terribly exciting and I’m so happy to be starting this new chapter of my life!

Trying to catch up on all of the posts!

Tonight we announced our pregnancy... not by choice. I’m really sad about it actually. I was ordering dinner and my MIL and BIL had already ordered and walked a few metres ahead. They turned and whispered and I paid no attention until I walked over and they both stopped talking. I asked what was going on and my MIL said “oh I was just saying that you look pregnant - you have a little bump” I tried to cover it by saying I was fat - because after 3 kids I’ve put some weight on and am not the skinny little thing I used to be. My BIL Who can never shut his mouth kept saying ooh you smiled I bet you’re pregnant, you’re not drinking alcohol you must be pregnant etc... I smirked and replied no I’m just fat but my BIL went and mentioned it to my husband and it was out from there.... it’s my last baby so I wanted to announce it when I was ready in a cute way. So now I’m feeling fat, although even at 5 weeks and I know it’s not really possible, but I guess after 3 kids it probably is my tummy fat is looking a little more baby like than food like. What really upset me is no one even congratulated us... plus I felt awful as my BIL and SIL have been struggling with infertility for years and just had a failed round of IVF. I had planned to tell her before it was announced to everyone.

Aww that's awful, so sorry! I dont know why people think it's okay to comment on anyone's weight, or make guesses about pregnancy. Very rude. Families can be such hard work at times!

Well, big congrats from me anyway!

Woke up to a message from my midwife. And now I’m afraid to call back. If I get bloods today it’ll be Monday before I know anything!!

Woke up to a message from my midwife. And now I’m afraid to call back. If I get bloods today it’ll be Monday before I know anything!!
You should call honey, don’t worry xxx

I rang the EPU today and spoke to such a lovely lady.
I told her all about the 4 early miscarriages last year and how anxious I'm feeling and she said they wud scan me at around 6 and a half to 7 weeks.
She cudnt book me a appointment tho because I had to get a doctors referral.

So I called the doctor and she said she will contact the EPU and I shud hear from them soon with a appointment. So hopefully in a week and a half to weeks max I will be having a ultrasound.
The doctor told me to call the doctors surgery again tomorrow to book my midwife appointment.
That should be when I'm around 8 weeks.
So the ball is now rolling.
Still nervous but today's test has made me feel so much better.
The only tests I will post after this one will be when I get a 3+ and of and when the hook effect happens.
The line stealer I got today was crazy.
I really hope it's a very good sign that this baby is healthy and will be born healthy.
I'm not bothered about gender or anything as long as baby is healthy I will be happy.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;View attachment 1093822

I stuck some of my tests together
View attachment 1093823

Rite won't post any more line tests now Ladies until and if the hook effect happens. Hopefully the next test I post here will be my 3+[-o&lt;
Beautiful lines honey. Can’t wait to see your hook effect experiment!! I’m going to do the same with my left over tests when I can get a minute to myself haha

So just got my blood draw. The office is open on Saturdays so I can call tomorrow and get my results. If you’re spiritual please say a prayer for me!!! I’ll let y’all know what happens.

@mammag

Awwww sweety withy son and this one sometimes my boobs are sore and then they go off then come back.
My boobs were sore yesterday but not today.
I've had neasea all day today the last time had it was Sunday.
It's very very normal for symptoms to come and go and when u get to a certain stage. Think it was 7 or 8 weeks with my son symptoms will come with vengeance.
But I remember I had sore boobs even b4 I got a BFP with my son then about 5 and a half weeks they just went.
I was so worried and I was told its normol then a day or later they were sore again and then by 8 weeks agony.
My sickness was very off on off on with my son to but came full blow around 8 weeks and didn't leave until 16 weeks.

I really think ure be fine hon
Gosh first tri is so freeking scary.

I have prayed for us all in this group that we all have healthy babies in September.

I bet ure boobs will be sore again in a day or so

Hello ladies, just wanted to drop by and introduce myself here as the October thread is still very quiet.

I’m due October 4th (with my third child, my first with a new partner <3 it’s terribly exciting and I’m so happy to be starting this new chapter of my life!

Yay welcome hon good to have u hear we have another lady due October 4th I think as well.
The October thread seems very quiet.
So happy you are here.

Sorry ladies I been so busy today Friday is house work and laundry day oh the joys.

Will catch up on rest of thread when I get a min.

My breast pain isn't bad today like barly there but they have been very on off on off. Same with DS.

But I've felt sick all day.
:sick:

Having to force myself to eat as appetite still gone.

Not complaining tho I welcome any symptoms as long as I don't start actually throwing up 24/7.

:wacko:

Did a frer today and my pee was so clear but it was more of line stealer than 2 days ago.
20210129_184634.jpg

Excuse the manky throw lol.

My neighbour is ttc and she's 4dpo I really really want her to get her BFP she's been trying over a year and had a miscarriage a year ago.
So really want her to be preggers.
Been praying for her to and other ladies ttc and been praying for all of us ladies in this group to.

<3

My boobs actually are back to sore already. Was the first thing I felt when I woke up was the pain and I moaned so loud I woke up DH also nausea is still severe. I’m just holding on to hope for now. It’s going to be the longest 24 hours of my life!!

I wish I wasn’t at work. I would go home and sleep til noon tomorrow!! This day is DRAGGING

My boobs actually are back to sore already. Was the first thing I felt when I woke up was the pain and I moaned so loud I woke up DH also nausea is still severe. I’m just holding on to hope for now. It’s going to be the longest 24 hours of my life!!

Yay see told ya hon.
My boobs are sore again now.
Ure lines look great hon u had that fantastic line stealer yesterday so I bet ure levels have gone up.
We don't have that done here so just tests to give Me hope until scan.

I hope when we are in 2nd trimester we will both feel much better hon.

One minute I'm excited the next I'm so anxious and scared. I think deep down I know this baby will be ok.
Like with the chemicals I just new something was wrong but my lines were only very very faint with them.

@Neversayno

Hello hon I was just talking to a lady that's due October and she really wants to join this group but feels she is so far behind everyone else.
She said she wud feel more comfortable joining If this was a September/October date group so wondering what u think of changing the title to sep/Oct due date group? There is a October group but its not active at all.

Anyway I don't want to step on anyone toes so just thought I wud see what u think.

I noticed there's a few joint groups and they seem to be thriving.

Let me know hon so I can tell the other lady.
Hope u don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"