September 2021 due date babies!!!

Swimming would be divine. It was my actual craving last time, literally all I could think about, and I went twice a week up to 38 weeks. Only stopped because the poor lifeguards used to look terrified when I waddled in haha!

But it's so much harder to go this time. Pool is miles away so my other half would have to drive me, but he works all day so the only session that suits - the one we used to go to - is 8pm til 9pm. Which is way past baby's bedtime so no good. Booooo!

And yup it's all football over here right now, only missed one match and that was when baby was at hospital. Loving it coz it's defs passing the time quick - no clue at all where June has gone, blinked and missed it! 30 weeks on weds eeeek.

You know when you've sat or laid in one spot too long and it's really painful when you move? Well, I have a pain just like that but right at the front of my belly, beside the button on the left. Can only guess baby has pushed some nerve or other, or he's sat too long in one position. Proper sore!

@Suggerhoney im the same I have 2 bookshelves stacked in my room and one wall with loads in the living room. My partner hates reading and finds it hilarious that all 6 (even the baby) love books so much, they all go to bed at 6 and read for a couple hours every night! My son has a wall of marvel lights he uses to read in the dark Lol!

Football has been great (except last night Lol!!) And as you said @LoneWanderer it has really passed the days when I haven't anything on and evenings!!

Afm been getting loads of pressure pains wish there was a magical way to put a hand up and push her up off my cervix :haha:

We've put an offer on a house eeeeeek

So stressed waiting for a decision now though. Bloody weekends. It's just perfect.

Oh and I'm eating ice by the cupful now. I already know I'm anaemic, have been since the first section, but I won't take the iron pills as they just do not agree with me. So just trying to eat all the iron I can instead. Must not be working though coz, ice craving is back big time.

31 weeks today! Really don’t know where the time has gone! To think it could be as little as 6 weeks until I meet my little one is crazy!

Loving all the movement I’m feeling atm one of the few perks of being in the office at work (I find it so boring) is getting to enjoy all of the kicks from baby which is meaning I’m having time to savour my pregnancy. This will be my last pregnancy and I know I’m going to miss it once it’s over!

Definitely got a feeling baby is head down as all the kicks are near the top under my ribs!

Midwife on Tuesday, interested to see what’s happening with bump size, as midwife said she’s see what was happening this time to see if she thought I needed a growth scan after what happened a few weeks ago. Hoping she’ll book in my 34 weeks appointment, but also my 35 week home birth appointment!

A2B1C44B-19F6-4535-B322-EFA8FB62BE06.jpeg

Woooo hello maternity leave!
Unpaid of course, officially I only get my two weeks maternity allowance in late August/early Sept - and very aware its a luxury that very, very few have to just sack off work for a bit. But I literally cannot be arsed any more so I've told my clients I'll see them in September and I'm going to have a marvellous next ten weeks of stay-at-home-mumming, computer free*. Buzzin'.

*Forums and socials don't count ahaha

@LoneWanderer
Oh my gosh I know what u mean about June. I was just ticking off the days last night on the calendar and i can't believe June has just gone so so fast and 0nly another week and we're right at the end of the month.
My DH loves the footie. I'm not really a fan but I do like to watch England.
It was so exciting with the last world Cup. I can't believe how close we came.

I've strated to feel uncomfortable now. My spd and hips are playing up today. I've been rolling around the wall with a tennis ball massaging where it's sore lol.

Sometimes when baby hits my bladder it makes me jump it can be so sharp.

@Zoboe95
Ahhh ure same size as me hon. U do look tall in ure picture but sometimes I can look taller in pics. Ure bump is very neat hon.

@MadamRose
Thanks hon. Happy 31 weeks to you.
Really don't know where June has gone it's absolutely flown by.
Can't believe I'm gonna be in 3rd trimester in just under 2 weeks. Don't seem long ago I was first posting my tests in here.
I know with all my appointments and everything it's just gonna go like the wind.

I had 3 nosebleeds the other day all in one day. Lovely.
I seem to always have nosebleeds when I'm carrying boys which is odd

Lovely bump @MadamRose and still so lovely and neat.

I've had some bad stitch pains so think the bump is about grow again.
I feel like it hasn't grown much in the last 3 weeks but I know when I hit 27 weeks with DS I had a sudden growth spurt and was huge.

@Catmumof4
I wud be in my element with all them books hon. I just love them hehe

@LoneWanderer Wahoo for being at home! Must feel soo surreal being so close!

Who has what appointments this week? I only have my dogs (his name is fluffles) injections on Wed and my partner is getting his tattoo Thurs (fathers day present). I can't wait until after baby is born to get my tattoo finished. I have Ursula as a cover up on my forearm but I fell pregnant with Bonnie before it was finished and then lockdown and pregnant again now!!! So I'm trying not to be but im a little jealous!! X

Midwife on weds, hoping still measure big as I would like another scan haha! Think it's every two weeks they see me after that, which is a pain in the arse tbh, just wanna get consultant one done in Aug and get delivery date now!

Surprised to see that bump has dropped loads in past few days, no wonder my back and hips are in bits. Though the last one dropped early too and it in no way meant his arrival was imminent (in fact he literally never engaged even at the end), so not reading too much into it at this early stage.

20210621_075145.jpg

@Catmumof4
I've only got one appointment this week and that's on Friday. It's a liver doctor appointment at the hospital.

Then on Monday i have another hospital appointment too see the neurologist.
And then on the Wednesday (30)th I have to be up the hospital at 8:55am for the glucose intolerance test which takes 2 hours. Then after that at 11:20am I have another consultant appointment.

Looking forward to my next growth scan on July 6th and I'm gonna book a 4D privet scan for 30 weeks. And then my next 2 growth scans will be around 32 and 36 weeks then induction.
So excited. Can't wait to get a induction date but they usually leave it right unfill the last minute and then spring it on you.

They did it last time. I had no date Booked abs just kept getting told it will be between 37 and 38 weeks.
I had a consultant appointment at 36+ something weeks, and then got the diary out and was like how do u feel about Sunday.
I was like what. And they were like how does Sunday suit u for induction. This was on a Wednesday so they literally literally gave me my date just a few days b4.
And I whent in on the Sunday morning at half 10am and at 11am they put the paasery in. They really did not waste any time.
By 4pm my contractions started and he was born the very next morning at 6:25am.

It wud be nice to get a date earlier this time so at least then u can prepare myself.
I had such a positive birth experience last time' but also had 2 very traumatic birth experiences so I'm starting to get nervous now.
Just hope it all goes smoothly

@LoneWanderer
U don't look that big now and its definitely drooped. Mine seems lower too.
I really thought my bump was gonna be high this time but it seems low. I still have lots of space between my bellybutton and ribs.

I need to find a photo of me at 27 weeks with because I was big.
Like with this pregnancy my bump stopped growing from 23 to 26 weeks and then 27 weeks bam.

I even had a lady come up to me thinking I was due any day.
Lol

@LoneWanderer yay for maternity leave your bump definitely has got lower!

@Suggerhoney I can’t believe where June has gone either, next week we go into July!!!! It’s madness! I think the next two weeks will fly for you! You’ll be in 3rd tri before you know it! I feel like my bump is massive right now! Interested to see what happens with measurements tomorrow and whether they think a scan is needed. Haven’t compared against my first two bumps but might do it tonight, if I’m not asleep by 8pm!

I have no appointments this week, but have plenty next week to make up for it! I have my anti d jab weds evening, then glucose bloods 9am Thurs then midwife and 28 week bloods 9.30am Thurs then glucose bloods 11.am Thurs! All fun stuff! I feel like I've got so much stuff going on at the moment, time is flying! It's 5 1/2 weeks till our term time oldest children leave (we are a private all year nursery, but have quite a few term time!) I have 25 shifts left at work, and the all year round older children leave the same day as me! We have loads of in house summer events for the children as well, so it's constant at the moment!

Also all my appointments at the moment are at a different hospital to last time, because they turned the maternity ward into a covid ward at the other one. The aim is to open it for maternity again at the beginning of September, at which point I would be transferred if they manage it on time and I make it to that date! I so hope they do, because as good as the current one is, it's so massive and impersonal! And the parking is a nightmare!!!

What does maternity leave look like for you all? I get 90% pay for 6 weeks then half pay for 12 then just SMP the last bit. I’m only takibg 9 months this time last time I took a year but with already another mouth to feed can’t afford it.I have 5 weeks left of working technically 4 as I’m off one week in July.

no appts for me this week or next but then 6/07 for midwife and 13/07 for scan and consultant. Was a bit annoyed as I checked my app and seen they put my scan in for end of the day on 20th when I’d be almost 34 weeks for my 32 week scan. So I called and they gave me 13th but my consultant doesn’t do clinic then so I’ve to see another consultant which I’m pretty unhappy with tbh. Il do it this once but should I get to my 36 weeks appt il be requesting they ensuring it’s clinic day with my consultant.
Hay fever has kicked in I don’t know what I’m allowed to take if anything? Pretty hard to function today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->