September 2021 due date babies!!!

So just found a photo of me which I was thought was 27 weeks but was was 26+3 which is exactly what I am today.

I do feel looking at this I was bigger last time. I don't think I'm as big as this yet.
Screenshot_20210622-231857_Chrome.jpg

Also managed to get a lovely photo of our almost 2 year old DS.
And one of me with our 8 year old diva dd lol.
Snapchat-121395756.jpg IMG_20210619_171052_259.jpg

Such a cheeky little monkey.
This baby looks like his double on scans

Home birth appointment booked for the 20th July - doesn’t seem far away at all especially to say I’ll be 35+2 by then and could literally birth at home not even 2 weeks later!!! After what the midwife said yesterday about the girls attending the birth I’m going to have the girls at the appointment (if school will approve the hour or so off for the appointment) and then me and the the girls will discuss if they want to be there etc, I think being at the home birth appointment will help them make their decision.

spoke to midwife about the itching she said it sounds like dry skins related stuff and to moisturise etc and to ring her next week if it hasn’t calmed down. Ironically it’s not really played up really yet this evening!

Glad your appts are in madam rose that sounds a good plan re the girls.

new house lone that’s very exciting!

So we are in isolation. Visited a friend on Sunday who tested postive yesterday. What o thought was heyfeber is blantently not as I’m constantly congested and sore head so we did lateral flow tests today all negative but I’ve just had a pcr test to make sure as I’ve heard the delta variant can present with cold like symptoms.

we are currently trying to wfh and have my son at home which isn’t going well but it’s only the first day so hopefully he’ll get used to it.
I just feel so sweaty now at nights totally struggling to sleep pretty much up every hour how’s everyone else?

@Bittersweet hope your tests come back negative! also hope working from home gets easier.

I’m finding I’m waking 2 or 3 times a night but definitely still getting a pretty decent nights sleep - not sure I’d cope with work etc if I wasn’t

Oh no that sucks! Hope the tests stay negative and it is just a bad summer cold - or hayfever: the pollen is off the charts this year for some reason, even I've been suffering a bit and I never get it. Try not to worry though, sounds like the new variant is spreading faster but it's also not so rough on most folks.

Hope the result comes in quick for you. Maybe ring and mention it to the midwife too though, they can offer extra advice. Hope you feel better very soon!

Midwife went fine, it was the second as my usual was away, first time I've met her, she seemed nice, if a bit young and serious. Still measuring 90th centile - another big baby incoming - but as I'm still on the curve just fine, there's no scan on the horizon, booooo.

And just like my other midwife, and the one that did the monitoring, and even me - absolutely nobody can work out this kid's position at all. He's just turning somersaults constantly, no clue which bit is what, never sits still.

@MadamRose I have no idea why my anti d is at a separate appointment, but it's really annoying! I just got a letter through the post with the date and time on it, and it's at the hospital an hour from work too -_-

I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow, which is quite scary given that the midwives don't think I'll make it much past 37!! Crazy to think how quick this last bit is going to go!

As of 2 days ago sleep seems to be lacking somewhat...I'm really hoping it's a blip, and not the way things are heading for 3rd tri again! I'm so so tired...the thought of a 10.5 hour day again tomorrow is killer. But hey ho, I'll manage!

Picked up a bath support today, so making progress! Hoping to go to IKEA on Fri to get some bits and pieces, not sure what else I need though!

Mannnn I hope all tests come back negative.
Hopefully it is just a cold or heyfever.
There has been a few colds going around because I had one a few weeks ago and it made me feel so rotten.
Feel better soon hon.

Lone
Happy 30 weeks

Madam
So glad u spoke to ure midwife about the itching. Hopefully it settles for you.

Zo
It's crazy isn't it hon. I turn 27 weeks on Saturday and with induction being around 37 weeks it's crazy thinking I only have 10 11 weeks left now.

I'm getting up a few times to pee in the night. Some nights I sleep OK ish and other nights I hardly sleep at all.
My spd has started. I new it wud at some point because I've had it with all mine and DH children.
I normoly get it much earlier than this so I am happy I've managed to get alot further b4 it' starts.
But my public bone and all around my left hip area and left buttock area is sore.
So that has been disturbing my sleep.
I'm trying to make the most of my last week and a half in the 2nd trimester b4 all the aches and pains the 3rd trimester brings.

I saw a 3 week old newborn baby boy today up the school and it's made me so so broody.
He was absolutely gorgeous. Just makes me so excited now.
Picking up our new pram tomorrow which I'm excited about as well but gonna definitely be putting it away in a cupboard untill I'm 34 weeks or maybe a bit more.
I've also ordered a lovely nappy changing bad off amazon so now I have my case and that coming those 2 things should be enough to pack all mine and babies hospital stuff in.

Babies movements are crazy now. I think I felt Babies knees last night. And he has been kicking just under my left rib which is the highest I have felt him so far.
Some movements are a bit outchy tbh.

Hi all !! Hope the tests come back negative!! So I didn't no it was presenting itself as colds! My 2 youngest have coughs and I did one of the home tests and they was negative I didn't realise you had to have a proper test aswell?? Can anyone advise please? X

Hi all !! Hope the tests come back negative!! So I didn't no it was presenting itself as colds! My 2 youngest have coughs and I did one of the home tests and they was negative I didn't realise you had to have a proper test aswell?? Can anyone advise please? X
If they’ve got physical symptoms e.g a cough you need a proper test either drive through centre or a postal test. The home PCR tests are for people without symptoms

Yeah when my 10 year old son had a caugh about a month ago and also about 4 months ago we had to take him to a test site and wait a few days for the results.
Came back negative so was just a cold but they wudnt let him back in school untill we had them results.
Poor thing hated having it done.

Ahh ok! Will do that then! Thank u ladies I spoke to the Dr today and he said a home one was fine but I won't risk it!! Xx

Ahh ok! Will do that then! Thank u ladies I spoke to the Dr today and he said a home one was fine but I won't risk it!! Xx
Shocking advice from the doctor. As teachers w have been trained on the advice due to needing to advice parents etc. This is direct from gov.U.K. Website for anyone with symptoms

F9FFF340-8E62-48FF-BDC7-364DF4BD5AA2.png

Thank u so much @MadamRose I am shocked he said that she usually goes yo nursery but I kept her off anyway! X

Just catching up! We were at the beach this week and I got a nasty sun burn despite efforts. So lathering aloe and laying in my undies lol.

yikes! I hope the covid test comes back negative. Being in isolation is no fun!! They have rapid tests here but not sure how accurate they are. But we are told to go get tested if any symptoms. But yes it’s hard as allergies are the same symptoms.

we have bought the car seat but it’s
Still in the box. And I got a used stroller on marketplace for a great deal so it’s I. The garage and I’ll clean it up once baby is here. We have a bassinet and swing my SIL gave me, but I will need to clean those up too. The only thing in the house set up currently ks the changing table so I could start to organize some of the hand me downs we received. We have lots of clothes, blankets and swaddles already so I don’t really think we need much thankfully. But I am sure there are things I will forget. I need to order my breast pump. We can anytime after 24 weeks so I just need to get online and fill everything out. Anyone have a pump they recommend? I did Medela with my first two, but have heard great things about the spectra and motif. Can’t decide!!

So sorry ladies been away for a while but been catching up on ya’ll

mom
Working from home now and I’ve been diagnosed with gestational diabetes….anyone have any experience please?

So my test was negative and our lateral flows negative too. but when we spoke to test and trace they suggested waiting until after day 5 to get pcr tested so tomorrow on day 6 the three of us are going to a drive in to test then my son has to be lateral flow tested Wednesday morning before nursery (unless he presents with symptoms before then). I probably don’t need to test as I’m the only one who had my version of symptoms and I tested when I had these symptoms and it was negative but I’d rather test again and then we have lateral flows as well.

We actually only need to isolate until and including Tuesday due to the timings.

my cold is going as well. Little one is getting more used to the working from home vibe so he’s managing better but I’m not back to work until Tuesday now so really it’s 1 more day for OH to manage and then hopefully back to normality on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->