• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

I'm in the July/August group and I feel really out of it in there because I'm so behind most of the other ladies. They are having scans and hitting second tri and just having such a completely different experience. I really like this just-September group because everyone's dates are so close that we are in the same boat and going through same stuff. Plus I find the smaller groups much easier to keep up with, remember who everyone is and follow what's been said better... Just my own opinion like.

Last edited:
Urgh, such cramping today!! 'Tis bloody awful. I'm guessing my old section scar, the internal one, is getting a bit stretched already. Definitely not comfortable.

Hello hon I was just talking to a lady that's due October and she really wants to join this group but feels she is so far behind everyone else.

I'm here! and I wouldn't normally mind, but visiting this page is a strong reminder I miscarried my September 5th baby

Been so caught up with the madness of last year and this (we lost my darling mother-in-law very unexpectedly to the virus in November, had the funeral in December, then two weeks later we got this surprise BFP... since then we've had the midwife, then the emergency scan, then a night in A&E with my weird allergic thing, plus the constant crippling nausea...)

ANYWAY the fucking tax return deadline has sneaked right up on me and I haven't done it, ooops!

Reckon the taxman will accept "I'm too pregnant and my head is just mashed" as a reasonable excuse?! Nah, me neither. Looks like a weekend of frantic accounting for me then.

:rofl: ](*,)

I'm in the July/August group and I feel really out of it in there because I'm so behind most of the other ladies. They are having scans and hitting second tri and just having such a completely different experience. I really like this just September group because everyone's dates are so close that we are in the same boat and going through same stuff. Plus I find smaller groups much easier to keep up with, remember who everyone is and follow what's been said... Just my own opinion like.
We are due the same day :). I feel the same!

has anyone put much thought into if they do an announcement? With my son I only did to Instagram because my sister was ttc and was struggling a lot with it.
this time round I’ve bought one of those felt black board, a hat, booties, a little vest with our surname and baby number 2 on it and got my son a big bro T-shirt. plan to put the announcement on the board and have the hat booties and t shirt next to it with scan and my son in his t shirt sitting next to it or holding one of the items

@Neversayno

Hello hon I was just talking to a lady that's due October and she really wants to join this group but feels she is so far behind everyone else.
She said she wud feel more comfortable joining If this was a September/October date group so wondering what u think of changing the title to sep/Oct due date group? There is a October group but its not active at all.

Anyway I don't want to step on anyone toes so just thought I wud see what u think.

I noticed there's a few joint groups and they seem to be thriving.

Let me know hon so I can tell the other lady.
Hope u don't mind.

yeah good idea honey! I will do it later on today! Xxx

On hold for my numbers. My heart is beating out of my chest.

We are due the same day :). I feel the same!

has anyone put much thought into if they do an announcement? With my son I only did to Instagram because my sister was ttc and was struggling a lot with it.
this time round I’ve bought one of those felt black board, a hat, booties, a little vest with our surname and baby number 2 on it and got my son a big bro T-shirt. plan to put the announcement on the board and have the hat booties and t shirt next to it with scan and my son in his t shirt sitting next to it or holding one of the items

We had our dog announce it last time, posed him on the bed with the scan pic haha! Have been thinking of creative ways to announce this one but to be honest, everyone already knows so I might go for the opposite and not announce at all. Just post pictures of myself with an ever growing bump and when anyone comments, I'll be like 'don't be so rude, it's lockdown weight haha'

@LoneWanderer
Outch hon I hope ure cramps go away I've never had a section so wudnt know what that's like.
Take it easy sweety. I think u can use a hot water bottle in the first trimester but not 100% so u mite need to check it out on Google.
Get them feet up hon. Hugs.
It's probably the stretching and stuff and ure scar.

@mammag told u u wud be fine.
We don't get those bloods here so won't ever know my levels just have to hope there is a strong HB when I have a scan.
My line stealer was like ures yesterday so hopefully that's a good sign.

@wrapunzel
I'm so sorry about ure loss hon.
It's so hard isn't it.
I've had 7 losses in total 6 chemicals and a later MC at 10+4 weeks.
I went on to get pregnant after the the first 3 losses to healthy babies but I'm so nervous about this pregnancy because of the 4 back to back chemicals last year.

@Neversayno
Thanks hon I felt so cheeky asking but thought I wud just mention it to see what u think.
I was in the October group with my son abs it was such a active group it was lovely.

So no neasea today it was terrible yesterday o had it from morning until night.
Sore boobs are back again today.

Really hope to hear back from the hospital in the week with my scan appointment.
I'm so nervous ladies them losses last year have really broken me and I really don't want to lose this baby.
This really is my last chance and now I'm past 5 weeks I just want this baby to be healthy and a take home healthy baby.
First trimester sucks.
But I'm blessed to be but I just want to know baby is ok:sad1:

I can’t wait to go through this journey with you all!!! I made the best of friends years ago on this board in a ltttc group. Can’t wait to do it again!!!

Just got my date through for booking in appointment (telephone call!) Feb 10th...conveniently I have that day booked off work anyway for Lo's 2 year check phone call!

I can’t wait to go through this journey with you all!!! I made the best of friends years ago on this board in a ltttc group. Can’t wait to do it again!!!

Me to hon.
I was in the October due date group with my son and it was lovely being on that pregnancy journey with all them lovely ladies.

Just got my date through for booking in appointment (telephone call!) Feb 10th...conveniently I have that day booked off work anyway for Lo's 2 year check phone call!

Yay ures Is just b4 mine hon mine is on 17th Feb.

Hey all, I am slowly accepting that I’m actually pregnant with our first baby after 20 months of ttc, so I guess it is time to pop over to these boards. I’m due October 7 (based on ovulation date), but I saw that the September and October groups may be teaming up. I wasn’t sure if I should wait it out for the group name to change or what. I’m just going to post this in both groups and see the response I get. Congratulation to everyone by the way!

Awwww that sounds adorable!

8,862!!!!!! It freak quadrupled y’all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited!!!!!

:dance: excellent!

@wrapunzel
I'm so sorry about ure loss hon.
It's so hard isn't it.
I've had 7 losses in total 6 chemicals and a later MC at 10+4 weeks.
I went on to get pregnant after the the first 3 losses to healthy babies but I'm so nervous about this pregnancy because of the 4 back to back chemicals last year.

This loss was so much harder than my first one back in 2008... I'm still all out of sorts. We weren't supposed to start trying until later summer/maybe fall but I had a vision of a baby and my partner started talking a ton about wanting to have a baby around the same time, so we went for it, and the result was the chemical. I was so devastated and we actually used prevention several times because I wasn't sure I wanted to try again. Now obviously we ended up doing so and here I am but... I still miss that other baby? I don't feel connected to this pregnancy yet like I did to the cp and I feel kinda broken for that. Sorry for the heavy content for this thread oops but I don't have anyone to talk about this with. Do you struggle with connecting now? Is that part of what you mean by nervous?

Hey all, I am slowly accepting that I’m actually pregnant with our first baby after 20 months of ttc, so I guess it is time to pop over to these boards. I’m due October 7 (based on ovulation date), but I saw that the September and October groups may be teaming up. I wasn’t sure if I should wait it out for the group name to change or what. I’m just going to post this in both groups and see the response I get. Congratulation to everyone by the way!

October 7, lovely! I was wondering! Congrats again, I'm so happy for you

I'm in the July/August group and I feel really out of it in there because I'm so behind most of the other ladies. They are having scans and hitting second tri and just having such a completely different experience. I really like this just-September group because everyone's dates are so close that we are in the same boat and going through same stuff. Plus I find the smaller groups much easier to keep up with, remember who everyone is and follow what's been said better... Just my own opinion like.

Hopefully the October group fills up and a joint group won't be a thing! but there weren't many BFPs for the first week-week and a half of October EDDs, and looking back on all the groups made in 2020 most are combos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->