• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Hey all, I am slowly accepting that I’m actually pregnant with our first baby after 20 months of ttc, so I guess it is time to pop over to these boards. I’m due October 7 (based on ovulation date), but I saw that the September and October groups may be teaming up. I wasn’t sure if I should wait it out for the group name to change or what. I’m just going to post this in both groups and see the response I get. Congratulation to everyone by the way!
Welcome!!!!! Congrats on your bean!!!!!!

How many of you work outside the home? My pay is very performance based. So I need to be active and chipper and accurate and my mind has been ALL OVER THE PLACE. I feel like I’m going crazy!! I usually don’t forget anything, but I’m finding that I forget every freaking thing. Very distracted and not to mention tired. I usually work my ass off, but I find myself rushing tasks and slacking off. I have to get my head back in the game. Anyone else having these problems?

Welcome @Teafor2 ! Excited to have you!!

@mammag i don’t work from home but have been very distracted and tired! I’ve been napping during the day which I never do. And my husband asked if pregnancy can cause ADHD cause he says I am all over the place lol. also congrats on your numbers quadrupling, that’s amazing!!

@LoneWanderer glad your taxes are done!!

@mammag I am a primary school teacher. We just went back to in person teaching the week I found out I was pregnant. I was hoping I may be able to get through my first trimester in quarantine, but I guess not. For now I am early enough that I’m not having any extreme symptoms. Just extra hungry and getting tired earlier in the evening. I don’t know what I’ll do if bad morning sickness kicks in. Luckily I have a smaller class of 5th graders who are all sweethearts and relatively well behaved.

Midwife booked me in at 9:25 this morning. Away to hospital to get my booking in bloods done in an hour :).
She’s sent my referral straight to the previous consultant so it’s finally feeli like the ball is rolling and feeling more real!

I honestly don't know how anyone works through the first bit, especially teaching! I'm lucky in that I work from home, but to be quite honest nothing is getting done. I can barely function as it is, looking after the toddler is taking everything out of me :o

Midwife booked me in at 9:25 this morning. Away to hospital to get my booking in bloods done in an hour :).
She’s sent my referral straight to the previous consultant so it’s finally feeli like the ball is rolling and feeling more real!

Apparently I'm consultant led this time but I havent a clue what that means. Forgot to asking at booking when my next appointment should be. I know my scan is 19/2, I guess after that someone will call me and if they don't I'll have to chase up. I just dont have the time or energy for loads of appointments, especially as lockdown means I've got no childcare, so I'm hoping they'll leave me be for the most part, with this being my second one.

Apparently I'm consultant led this time but I havent a clue what that means. Forgot to asking at booking when my next appointment should be. I know my scan is 19/2, I guess after that someone will call me and if they don't I'll have to chase up. I just dont have the time or energy for loads of appointments, especially as lockdown means I've got no childcare, so I'm hoping they'll leave me be for the most part, with this being my second one.
I’m consultant led as well so il get my standard 16 week and 28 week with midwife but also some with doctor as well.

she booked me in for my 16 week appt today for 23/03. I’m like god that feels so long away but it’s actually not really. Plus scary that she’s thinking il be okay haha! my scan appt comes through the app so she said il get a letter but the app will ping up first with it tomorrow at some point so that’s exciting

I’m DEFINITELY finding gender. I have 3 boys and want a girl sooooo bad. Don’t get me wrong. I won’t be disappointed if it’s a boy. I’ll just be happy I’ve made it that far and I can’t wait to meet them whatever it is. But having a daughter would make me feel complete. If I could know right now I’d find out!!!

I had a whole big thread on here years ago about the hook effect. We watched it take place and experimented with tests when I was real far along. But it seems to be gone now.

My OH is convinced it’s a girl! I don’t ever see myself with a girl I always think boy! We are definitely finding out the gender! I have nothing and need to start from scratch!!

We are definitely finding out this time. We didn't with our first, which was great, except I literally just knew in myself from day one he was a boy. If they'd pulled a girl out of me I would have passed out with shock to be honest. I said 'he' whenever I referred to him and was just so sure. And he was.

But this time we want to know, mainly because 1. we are having so much trouble picking a boy name after using our absolute favourite on the first one, and 2. it would be really nice to know if I can use all of the toddler's clothes again or if I need a few dresses and skirts to go with them.

I was exactly the same as you...I just knew I was having a boy and would have been so shocked to have been handed a girl!! It’s crazy isn’t it!!

:rofl:

Honestly I'm almost envious, I'm suffering with the exact opposite right now and it also sucks balls.

I’ve had constipation sooooo bad it’s been ridiculous I suffer from constipation anyway but it’s been worse since being pregnant!

How many of you work outside the home? My pay is very performance based. So I need to be active and chipper and accurate and my mind has been ALL OVER THE PLACE. I feel like I’m going crazy!! I usually don’t forget anything, but I’m finding that I forget every freaking thing. Very distracted and not to mention tired. I usually work my ass off, but I find myself rushing tasks and slacking off. I have to get my head back in the game. Anyone else having these problems?

I’m back at school 4 days a week time has gone so much quicker being at work. I prefer being in time goes so quickly, at home, I find the time drags.

Yay!! This is amazing it’s lovely when it feels things are moving a long quicker! I got told my my GP surgery I won’t get seen until 3 March I will be almost 12weeks then! Midwife contacted me last week and said someone will be in touch this week and see me earlier! Thank goodness!!

Has anyone done any of the fun gender predictions? did Ramzi and got boy
Did Chinese gender and got girl

Ohhh no!! But I might try haha! Have you seen those tests you can get, you do them with a blood sample and send them off!!??

Awwww that sounds adorable!

:dance: excellent!

This loss was so much harder than my first one back in 2008... I'm still all out of sorts. We weren't supposed to start trying until later summer/maybe fall but I had a vision of a baby and my partner started talking a ton about wanting to have a baby around the same time, so we went for it, and the result was the chemical. I was so devastated and we actually used prevention several times because I wasn't sure I wanted to try again. Now obviously we ended up doing so and here I am but... I still miss that other baby? I don't feel connected to this pregnancy yet like I did to the cp and I feel kinda broken for that. Sorry for the heavy content for this thread oops but I don't have anyone to talk about this with. Do you struggle with connecting now? Is that part of what you mean by nervous?

October 7, lovely! I was wondering! Congrats again, I'm so happy for you

Hopefully the October group fills up and a joint group won't be a thing! but there weren't many BFPs for the first week-week and a half of October EDDs, and looking back on all the groups made in 2020 most are combos :)

Awww hon bless u its so hard.
My nerves are more down to losing this one.
Now I'm nearly 6 weeks I really don't want to lose this one.

With the chemicals I kind of new something wasn't right.

This pregnancy does feel more right and I creel more positive and my gut is telling me all will be ok but I still worry about miscarriage.

Losing my first at 10+4 weeks always puts me on edge and then all the chemicals to.

I feel so so blessed to be here and pregnant esp with everything that happened and how long it took to conceive but I really don't enjoy the first trimester.

Hopefully I will feel better when I get to 14 weeks and 2nd trimester but it feels like forever away.

Why Is it when ure pregnant one week feels like one month?

I just hope and pray we ALL have very healthy take home babies[-o<

I had a peak at the Chinese one where u put ure age and what month u conceived and got a girl result.

I'm going to try the baking soda one at 6 weeks.
I did it at 6 weeks with DS and got a boy result and so many people swear by it haha.
It's all fun tho.

I have such a gut feeling I'm having a girl but u wudnt be bummed if it was a boy just want a healthy baby.

Still thinking of staying team :yellow: but that may change in a few weeks lol.

I found out was pregnant at 3+3 weeks and it's actually gone fast so far.
5+4 tomorrow almost 6 weeks.

Hope to hear back about my scan this week.

Had neasea all day again today and yesterday but boob pain is still off and on.
There both tender when pressing but some days there worse that others .

Love having @wrapunzel and @Teafor2 here so happy u are here ladies.

We have another lady here due October to.

The October thread isn't very active at all.

I hope the lady that started it is OK?

Awww hon bless u its so hard.
My nerves are more down to losing this one.
Now I'm nearly 6 weeks I really don't want to lose this one.

With the chemicals I kind of new something wasn't right.

This pregnancy does feel more right and I creel more positive and my gut is telling me all will be ok but I still worry about miscarriage.

Losing my first at 10+4 weeks always puts me on edge and then all the chemicals to.

I feel so so blessed to be here and pregnant esp with everything that happened and how long it took to conceive but I really don't enjoy the first trimester.

Hopefully I will feel better when I get to 14 weeks and 2nd trimester but it feels like forever away.

Why Is it when ure pregnant one week feels like one month?

I just hope and pray we ALL have very healthy take home babies[-o<

Argh I wish my gut had told me my chemical wasn't going to work out! it was the total opposite and such a mind-twister as a result. Thank you for sharing more of your thoughts <3 "I really don't enjoy the first trimester" is a great way to reframe what I have been feeling recently into a more positive light. I'll have plenty of time to bond with and get to know this baby -- maybe I had my visions before the cp because that baby wasn't going to make it.

Sat here watching my toddler sleeping, a very rare moment of calm and quiet, and wondering what the hell I've actually got myself into here. He takes like 200% of my attention all of the time, is on the go from morning to night; no idea where a tiny little baby is going to fit into our crazy days. Just feeling so thankful I'll have the other half here on six months of paternity leave again, at least we can figure it all out together.

Sat here watching my toddler sleeping, a very rare moment of calm and quiet, and wondering what the hell I've actually got myself into here. He takes like 200% of my attention all of the time, is on the go from morning to night; no idea where a tiny little baby is going to fit into our crazy days. Just feeling so thankful I'll have the other half here on six months of paternity leave again, at least we can figure it all out together.

6 months of paternity leave is amazing!! Your baby carrier is probably going to become your best friend, if it wasn’t already the first time around.

Sleep...what is sleep?? ...Erin sleeps like a dream at night, but doesn't nap any more lunchtime naps feel like an inconvenience until they stop having them. Then you reallllyyyy miss them!! 6 months of paternity is amazing! My oh works for a rubbish company right now, and I'm waiting to see what excuse they come up with when he asks for paternity!! Last time he was working from home which made it much easier!

Seem to have got over the bug I had end of last week (I thought it was morning sickness, but I don't think so now!) Feeling a little queasy today, but just normal pregnancy qeausy not full on off my food, and pukey! Was worried how I would cope if I was at work feeling that sick!

Telling my mum, dad and brother made a massive difference, I hate trying to hide it, especially when I feel rubbish! Feel like I can relax now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->