September 2021 due date babies!!!

6 months! Il be lucky if oh actually takes his as last time he still worked a day or so!

My scan date is in. 1st March! Il be 13+4!!

Sleep...what is sleep?? ...Erin sleeps like a dream at night, but doesn't nap any more lunchtime naps feel like an inconvenience until they stop having them. Then you reallllyyyy miss them!! 6 months of paternity is amazing! My oh works for a rubbish company right now, and I'm waiting to see what excuse they come up with when he asks for paternity!! Last time he was working from home which made it much easier!

Seem to have got over the bug I had end of last week (I thought it was morning sickness, but I don't think so now!) Feeling a little queasy today, but just normal pregnancy qeausy not full on off my food, and pukey! Was worried how I would cope if I was at work feeling that sick!

Telling my mum, dad and brother made a massive difference, I hate trying to hide it, especially when I feel rubbish! Feel like I can relax now!

Sheamus has always been a really sleepy baby and he does still nap once a day, thank goodness - but more often than not it's in the pram when we walk the dog on an afternoon, so doesn't help much in terms of getting a break/getting stuff done! But hes cutting two back teeth at the moment so hes tired and grumpy, and morning naps are briefly back. Which is lovely coz you're right, they are sorely missed!!

Ahh yeah its nice having people know isnt it - if nowt else, you can at least have a good ol moan to them haha! Glad you are feeling better now too!

Oh and with the paternity- we are lucky to be able to take shared parental leave with his work topping it up to almost full pay. So I go back to work (from home) after two weeks, and he basically has all my maternity leave. Works for us but only because our particular circumstances mean we dont lose out on money. Should be the case for all men though, they are needed at home for way longer than the standard two weeks, sucks that it isnt that way.

6 months! Il be lucky if oh actually takes his as last time he still worked a day or so!

My scan date is in. 1st March! Il be 13+4!!

Wow that's really quite a wait for you, bless you! Mines on 19/2, I'll be 12+1 then. Feels years off though. Bet theres a right baby boom on with the lockdown though; I'm really worried I wont get my elective as planned because there will be so many babies coming this year that the ward will be over full haha! Bet the midwives are seeing a massive influx in bookings.

Wow that's really quite a wait for you, bless you! Mines on 19/2, I'll be 12+1 then. Feels years off though. Bet theres a right baby boom on with the lockdown though; I'm really worried I wont get my elective as planned because there will be so many babies coming this year that the ward will be over full haha! Bet the midwives are seeing a massive influx in bookings.
I know! Even though we are staying team :yellow: I’m an avid nub theorist so this will let me see the nub pretty clearly haha!
My midwife told me yesterday an average booking for my area is 30 per month

they’ve had 53 for this week! Which is pretty much end of august until mid sept

I had some light orange brown when wiping earlier and it freaked me out.
It's stopped now and just clear when wiping.

I did a test but I did about a half a quarter of pee and then filled the cup right to the top with tap water.
So only a little drop of pee and lots of tap water and still got dark lines.

20210201_184842.jpg

Still no news about the scan but hopefully will hear something in the next few days.
I hate being so anxious and scared

Argh I wish my gut had told me my chemical wasn't going to work out! it was the total opposite and such a mind-twister as a result. Thank you for sharing more of your thoughts <3 "I really don't enjoy the first trimester" is a great way to reframe what I have been feeling recently into a more positive light. I'll have plenty of time to bond with and get to know this baby -- maybe I had my visions before the cp because that baby wasn't going to make it.

I hate the first trimester as well hon. But even the first half of the second tri I feel anxious but not as anxious as first trimester.
And I always find the first trimester drags and drags but the 2nd and 3rd go so fast.

I only got very faint lines with the chemicals and when I was getting very faint lines at 13dpo I just new something wasn't right because with my son my lines got dark very quickly same as this one but the chemicals were just faint lines.
With the last chemical my lines got a bit darker but never really dark.

Lone I new I had seen ure name somewhere b4 and I think u was pregnant the Same time I was with my son. How old is ure toddler? Mine will be 17 months on 23rd Feb. He was a September baby. Well I was due 14th October but was induced on the 22nd sep and gave birth early morning on the 23rd September so there will be 2 years between them.

I know! Even though we are staying team :yellow: I’m an avid nub theorist so this will let me see the nub pretty clearly haha!
My midwife told me yesterday an average booking for my area is 30 per month

they’ve had 53 for this week! Which is pretty much end of august until mid sept

Love the nub and skull theory hehe.
I'll be joining u on that lol.

I dought I will get more dating scan until 13 weeks.
I was 13+1 with my son but was then put forward 3 days. Love it when that happens.

I'm waiting for this early scan at the hospital then I'm going to book a privet one for when I'm 9+1 weeks then it's not such a wait then for the dating scan.

I hate the first trimester as well hon. But even the first half of the second tri I feel anxious but not as anxious as first trimester.
And I always find the first trimester drags and drags but the 2nd and 3rd go so fast.

I only got very faint lines with the chemicals and when I was getting very faint lines at 13dpo I just new something wasn't right because with my son my lines got dark very quickly same as this one but the chemicals were just faint lines.
With the last chemical my lines got a bit darker but never really dark.

Lone I new I had seen ure name somewhere b4 and I think u was pregnant the Same time I was with my son. How old is ure toddler? Mine will be 17 months on 23rd Feb. He was a September baby. Well I was due 14th October but was induced on the 22nd sep and gave birth early morning on the 23rd September so there will be 2 years between them.

The boy is 15 months now. Was hoping for a bigger gap to be honest but hey, these things happen..! :rofl:

Love the nub and skull theory hehe.
I'll be joining u on that lol.

I dought I will get more dating scan until 13 weeks.
I was 13+1 with my son but was then put forward 3 days. Love it when that happens.

I'm waiting for this early scan at the hospital then I'm going to book a privet one for when I'm 9+1 weeks then it's not such a wait then for the dating scan.
Me too I’ve been pretty much spot on with family and friends. With my son as well I just knew and his nub was obvious. this one I can’t tell some days I feel boy some days girl. It’s defo been a different pregnancy to my son

The boy is 15 months now. Was hoping for a bigger gap to be honest but hey, these things happen..! :rofl:

Haha oh wow so u must of been in the Novembe December 2019 group us that right hon? I new I new ure name from a while back. I think we've spoken a few times me and you.
So cool I get to be with u this time and both due September.
Loving the bunch of ladies on here ure all so lovely <3

Me too I’ve been pretty much spot on with family and friends. With my son as well I just knew and his nub was obvious. this one I can’t tell some days I feel boy some days girl. It’s defo been a different pregnancy to my son

I've had a girl feeling since BFP but now I have symptoms they are very similar to my son.
Only thing with my son my IBS got better but with this one it's just the same.
I will try that baking soda and pee test on Thursday when u turn 6 weeks just for fun.

I did it with my son at 6 and 12 weeks and got boy result haha.

No more spotting now ladies it only happened on 3 wipes earlier and now nothing.
A tiny bit carmpy but very mild.

Hope there will be no more spotting it freeked me out.
So glad to be here with u all and really hope I get to stay and post photos of my healthy newborn when he/she is born.

[-o&lt;

I have a quick question!!! So my midwife didn’t mention anything. But for my ultrasound in a week, do I need to have a full bladder? I remember needing one with my son but I don’t remember when or why. And I don’t want to get there and be told they can’t see anything cuz I peed recently ‍♀️

I have a quick question!!! So my midwife didn’t mention anything. But for my ultrasound in a week, do I need to have a full bladder? I remember needing one with my son but I don’t remember when or why. And I don’t want to get there and be told they can’t see anything cuz I peed recently ‍♀️
Yes! You’ll need a full bladder so they can see baby better. Not sure why, maybe it pushes the uterus up? I know when baby is still small they want your bladder full. In late pregnancy I don’t think it matters.

First tri drags for me too. I am so anxious. I will feel a little better at 14 weeks, but then I am nervous about the 20 week scan as I get nervous something will be wrong. After that I finally relax. I am an over worried for sure though. I know there is nothing I can do one way or the other, so I shouldn’t stress. But it’s hard. 8 days until my first scan. I pray to see a heartbeat!! I’ll be 6+3.

Those of you you have had your hcg numbers checked. How did you go about doing that? Did you call your OB or your regular Dr? Do they offer it or is it something you have to ask for? I’ve never had it done, they always just tell me to come in at 8 weeks. But I always call my OB not my family dr

Those of you you have had your hcg numbers checked. How did you go about doing that? Did you call your OB or your regular Dr? Do they offer it or is it something you have to ask for? I’ve never had it done, they always just tell me to come in at 8 weeks. But I always call my OB not my family dr

my doctor offered them to me due to previous miscarriage. Not regular doctor, my midwife at an OB appointment. But I’m sure if they don’t offer you can ask and tell them it’ll ease your mind.

Also got my dye stealer on a Walmart cheapie today!!!! It’s so exciting watching them get darker and darker. I doubt they’ll get darker than this tho. So it’s the end of the line for my obsession :haha:

35AC5598-E808-40ED-896B-9A9B73F0556D.jpeg

If you are having a scan under 8 weeks then no need for full bladder they will just get you to empty it as transvaginal scans can’t be done internally with a full bladder. 8 plus weeks they will be happy with a full bladder to try external first.

I defo getting more girl vibes from this one I will be shook if it’s a boy! I defo think at the next scan il know but again nub theory can be wrong haha

If you are having a scan under 8 weeks then no need for full bladder they will just get you to empty it as transvaginal scans can’t be done internally with a full bladder. 8 plus weeks they will be happy with a full bladder to try external first.

I defo getting more girl vibes from this one I will be shook if it’s a boy! I defo think at the next scan il know but again nub theory can be wrong haha
Should a 6 week scan be transvaginal? I booked a private one and it is abdominal; they only do abdominal. She said to come with a full bladder. Now I am nervous abdominal won’t see anything

Should a 6 week scan be transvaginal? I booked a private one and it is abdominal; they only do abdominal. She said to come with a full bladder. Now I am nervous abdominal won’t see anything

My eight week scan started with an attempt at abdominal but she could barely see anything, couldnt confirm the pregnancy even, so she did an internal instead and got a clearer image. Last time my 8+3 scan was internal as well. Dont be disheartened if theres not much to see at 6 weeks - even an internal wouldn't show a whole lot at that early stage. But hopefully it can at least confirm something is there and matching up with your expected dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->