• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Zoboe95 haha I followed along just fine! Last night was my first night of bad back pain too. Makes me feel for the ladies who have had it so long. I could not get comfortable or sleep no matter what position. So mine weren’t labor like thankfully but even when i got up I was in pain.

@MadamRose i am so jealous of all the fun things you are doing!! My doctor called me himself yesterday (which never happens so I was freaked out!!) and he straight up told me not to go anywhere except appointments until baby is here. Apparently over the weekend there were so many pregnant women in the hospital with delta variant. Then he sent me an article which scares the shit out of me. So now my anxiety is through the roof again. So worries about the kids going to school. They will wear masks but it is not required so it everyone will. I just want to keep my family healthy but it’s so scary!! The numbers here are going up like crazy. We are already back to where we were last summer. With school starting next week I am sure it will get worse.

I have to go to the doctors this afternoon (not preggo related) and when I spoke to her on the phone she was also concerned about me going in coz of high virus numbers here, said she'll probs have me wait in car and ring me when it's time to go in.

And we aren't going anywhere til baby delivered and jabs had. Other half suggested pub for tea tonight but we've decided against. Gone back to online shopping, reduced his work hours, and not seeing anyone but immediate family. Its just not worth the risk, apparently ICUs are filling up with pregnant people here now so we're the most at risk group.

Same here ladies today in the assessment unit they were saying so many woman are getting COVID now. They now ask if you have been vaccinated I have been so has oh we have both had both vaccines but still have a chance to get it or pass on

Got my second vaccine booked for a week Saturday, I don't think the rates are too bad around here, but currently I'm still at work 3 days a week, so really not a lot I can do to shield myself!

Reached a compromise with other half's work and he's going part time from 13th until baby comes. So that's a relief, not much longer for me to struggle with toddler and dog by myself all day.

And hey, maybe baby will come even sooner anyway. 36 weeks tomorrow eeeek.

Fingers crossed lone!

mum back home not dilated anymore than 2cm :(. But good in a way as keeps baby in longer.

weighs about 6lbs 11oz. Still having regular pains but until they get worse or my waters go there isn’t anything to be done.

I jist really
Hope my consultant considers inducing end of next week when I’m 37 cause it’s usually for weight they don’t and this baby has NO weight issue lol even if it was 10% under it’s still on the 50-60th centile

Thought nesting had kicked in as I felt like doing the housework but I folded a bit of washing and gave up, definitely cannot be arsed even a little bit. Ah well.

I have that real catch 22 where I want the house clean and tidy, which I do usuay anyway to be fair, but I have feet under my ribs so can't bend ...every 5 minutes I'm like ...maybe just a little bit of tidying...ooh maybe not...

Wow ladies soooo much to catch up on.

@MadamRose
Mannn it really sucks when they stop.
The longest mine went for was 24 hours and then stopped I was gutted. I was 36 weeks so was quite ready and excited thinking he was coming. And it just stopped like all the other times.
Hopefully those niggles did something hon.
Even tho pre labour doesn't lead to established labour I think it still does stuff like shortening the cervix and thinnning it out. U can sometimes get it if the baby needs to be in a better position as well.
Some womon can get pre labour like really close to real labour but others like me had it go on for weeks and weeks..
I was so fed up and so exhausted.
Looking back at my notes from Tommy I did have it happen again for 3 nights in a row a few days b4 my induction. I didn't sleep so when it came round to my induction I was exhausted.
I literally had zero energy.
Pre labour sucks.
I hope I don't get it this time.
Hope ures picks up again hon. Do u normally go early naturally?

@LoneWanderer
Hahaha u make me howl with laughter.
Those blooming hospital gowns tho. Why do they make u walk down the corridor in them with ure arse sticking out.

With DD I was in hospital for a week and then they induced me and on the morning of the Induction they made me walk from Hazel ward to Delivery and all my ass was hanging out. I remember trying to keep it shut with my hand. It's so embarrassing haha.
Beautiful photo of you and ure little man hon. U look amazing for a woman that's just had surgery.
How over due did u go hon?
I went 14 days over with my 2nd. I think that's the reason he was so big.

U never no u may start earlier this time.
That pressure ure talking about is terrible. So bloody painful.
Definitely rant away hon. We are all here for you and u rant away as much as u like u have every right because the last few weeks of pregnancy is hard.

@Bittersweet
How u doing now hon? Those look like my contractions when they induced me and It first strated.
Definitely keep an eye on things hon.
Hope ure not in too much pain.
Thinking of you. . I've not been told anything about womon getting covid and I've not had the vaccine. I know some places are worse than others tho. I've been to the day assessment unit a few times now and they don't even ask if I've had the vaccine.
My uncle had the 2 shots and he is now in hospital with covid and he is so unwell.
I know it doesn't stop u getting it but I thought the idea was that if u did get it it wudnt be as bad. But he is so unwell. He's been in over a week now and on oxygen.
I'm still wearing my mask to the hospital and if I go anywhere where there are alot of people. I've gotten so used to wearing them now.

So I had my growth scan today.
Baby is now 4lbs 15oz and is on 76th centile.
Tommy was 6lb 13oz at this stage and on the 98th centile.

I asked the tech how much wud baby weigh if i was induced at 37 weeks and he said between 6 and a half to 7lbs maybe slightly over.

Tbh I don't trust it.

I feel so uncomfortable today and have soooo much pressure way down low. My lower back is also really sore. I keep getting sharp pains down there too and my bump looks lower today.

The tech said he is head down and low but didn't say If he was engaged or not' but he did say something a bit odd.

When I mentioned I hadn't packed my hospital bag yet he told me I should really get it done.
I told him I don't normally do it until 34 weeks and I also told him I've never ever gone into full blown labour by myself early b4.

And he said well there's a first for everything and it's up to the babies if they want to come early.

Was he implying that he thinks baby will be early?

Just found it a bit odd.

Don't want baby coming yet. I mean I'll be happy to get to 36 weeks and then he can come when he likes then but definitely don't want anything happening b4 that.

TBH
I can't see it myself. I really think I will make it to my induction and will probably need the passery again.
But I guess only time will tell.

I don't buy it that baby will be smaller either I rekon he will be 8lbs or over. Just a feeling.

Consultant tomorrow morning I'm so nervous.
I'm scared he will say no to a 37 weeks induction.

I really hope he agrees.
[-o<

I keep hearing rumours that were gonna get a 40c heatwave the last 2 weeks of August.
It's really freeking me out.
I cudnt stand that last heatwave we had. 40c wud kill me..

Hope it don't happen.
It's so hard being so heavily pregnant when it's boiling hot and also its horrible having a new born to deal with when it's hot too..trying to keep them cool is a nightmare..
I'm hoping by the time I have baby it won't be really hot.
But I'm also hoping it don't get mega hot now for the rest of the year.

Sorry to sound like such a misery guts ladies..

Found some photos of Tommy when he was born.. .
The black and white one is my eldest dd holding him.
Screenshot_20210802-133950_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210802-132310_Chrome.jpg

The top picture is me holing him and he was 2 months old in that photo. Looks so dinky

@Suggerhoney aww he’s so cute!
Possibly but maybe tech just has a benchmark for the bag packing?

I’m still in a fair amount of discomfort and pain it’s been pretty much this way the whole day I just hope it means induction will be quick if Labour doesn’t come before. inow have 3 appts put in for next week which is weird as I only had 2 scan and doctor and now there is a third? Same day just 15’mons after the doctor one. So I can only see on the app so I don’t know what it’s for or who

@Suggerhoney aww he’s so cute!
Possibly but maybe tech just has a benchmark for the bag packing?

I’m still in a fair amount of discomfort and pain it’s been pretty much this way the whole day I just hope it means induction will be quick if Labour doesn’t come before. inow have 3 appts put in for next week which is weird as I only had 2 scan and doctor and now there is a third? Same day just 15’mons after the doctor one. So I can only see on the app so I don’t know what it’s for or who

I'm not sure hon. Maybe he Was just making polite chit chat.

So sorry ure going through this hon. I'm wondering if now is the real deal u know because its still going and not fizzled out..
When i went into labour with my 10 year old ds my contractions were not regular so I didn't think I was in labour. But waters were trickling and I had the show so rang and they said to come up.
I really thought I was gonna get sent back home becuase my contractions were all over the place..
Some 5 mins apart and others 20 25 mins apart.
Turns out I was 4cm dilated I cudnt believe it..

I've a feeling ure baby us gonna be the first baby born in this group.
It's so exciting. I hope the pains ure getting now is the start and they pick up.
[-o<

Still listen to the advise just in case haha!

Thanks hun I’ve had no show yet and no waters :(. With my son I didn’t have anything just a sudden gosh of waters. I think it’ll go madam rose then me I think!
This time round I’ve defo lost my plug so that’s a bonus I guess!

those who are finished having babies after these ones what are you thinking contraceptive wise?

Thanks hun I’ve had no show yet and no waters :(. With my son I didn’t have anything just a sudden gosh of waters. I think it’ll go madam rose then me I think!

those who are finished having babies after these ones what are you thinking contraceptive wise?

Do you know, I've never had to think about contraception before and it's so weird trying to decide now! I came off the pill aged about 22 with my ex, not trying not preventing, never happened. He turned out to be a complete **** anyway so thank god. Never went back on anything, soon enough was with the ex fiance - didn't happen then either. Again, good job, the cheating little wanker :rofl: besides by this point I suspected something wasn't quite right.

So me and other half started eight years ago with the not so foolproof pullout method, thinking wouldn't be the worst if it happened, and then actively trying for six ish terribly heartbreaking years before #1 surprised us.

So that's what... 12 years of my life not thinking about contraception and just assuming (later knowing about) my infertility... and suddenly here I am, 34 and almost two kids, wondering where to start and what to take.

I'm not done, but defs am for a few years yet hahaha

Hehehe yeah I think I mite do my hospital bag over the weekend at least then it's packed. See what consultant says tomorrow first hehe.

Oh gosh. I had the sudden gush of water with my eldest. Was well embarrassing. They went in the car as we was parking at the hospital and when i stepped out the car they just kept coming out haha.
Walking down the hospital corridor and every contraction water came out haha. I Was soaked lol.

Do you know, I've never had to think about contraception before and it's so weird trying to decide now! I came off the pill aged about 22 with my ex, not trying not preventing, never happened. He turned out to be a complete **** anyway so thank god. Never went back on anything, soon enough was with the ex fiance - didn't happen then either. Again, good job, the cheating little wanker :rofl: besides by this point I suspected something wasn't quite right.

So me and other half started eight years ago with the not so foolproof pullout method, thinking wouldn't be the worst if it happened, and then actively trying for six ish terribly heartbreaking years before #1 surprised us.

So that's what... 12 years of my life not thinking about contraception and just assuming (later knowing about) my infertility... and suddenly here I am, 34 and almost two kids, wondering where to start and what to take.

I'm not done, but defs am for a few years yet hahaha

Oh Lone bless you. That must of been so hard waiting all that time and nothing happening.
I'm so happy u got pregnant in the end and now pregnant again.
It breaks my heart thinking of all those womon long term trying or having fertility treatment.

I'm going to go back on the mini pill.
I will see how I get on with that and if it gives me 2 periods a month like last time I will probably stop taking it when baby is about 8 months old and won't try but if anything happens then I wudnt be sad.
Be a miracle tho I'm 42 In Dec so doubt it will ever happen again but u never know.
Sue Radford had her last baby at 45.

If I have a horrible Birth experience with this one' i will definitely be done and will prob get something more permanent like the coil.

Oh lone that’s really heartbreaking so glad you got your miracles in the end!!

mom thinking of the coil whilst oh discusses a vasectomy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->