• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Suggerhoney around 37/38 but they are more lenient with it until you start to transition.

@Bittersweet hopefully you may be dilated enough for them to just try to break your waters to see if that starts labour

Hope so it’s just the battle of convincing the consultant to do it next week rather than week after

Thanks wantingagirl only a week or so left for you which is great! Il just have to explain I’m hardly sleeping I have a toddler at home to care for and I’m in pain every 10 mins or so so have some kindness lol and hopefully il have dilated more by then so it’ll be a straight forward induction

I'm so sorry ure going through this it's awful. I didn't sleep for weeks because of it.
I'm so scared its gonn happen again this time.
I really hope these pains are doing something good and when u go into be induced (if u make it to then) I really hope they can just break ure waters.

I hope I haven't upset u hon I was only Trying to help.
At least ure at a stage now where If u do go into labour they won't stop it. They said they wud stop mine at 35 weeks but when I had it again at 36 weeks they said they wud let it progress. So I don't see it being a problem if things get really going hon.

Did they do the swab thing hon? It's like a thing they do and it looks a bit like a pregnancy test and it tells them if labour is about to start.

Hope so it’s just the battle of convincing the consultant to do it next week rather than week after

Just make sure I tell them u can't deal with being in pain anymore hon and its effecting ure mental health because of lack of sleep.
That's what I'm gonna tell mine.

Don't let them fob u off. A baby is full term at 37 weeks the only thing they do from 36 to 40 weeks is pile on the weight..
So there is no reason at all why they shouldn't agree to 37 weeks hon.

When Is ure consultant? Mine is Wed morning and I'm nervous.

Hope we both get the green light for week 37 and no later. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Grrr so had planned for other half to use up his holidays before paternity leave starts (as obvs that can't start til day baby comes) but his work are saying too many people are already off so they can't book his holiday days in. Which seems completely mad to us coz obvs if baby came tomorrow he'd be off anyway as paternity would start! So the lack of cover thing makes no sense at all.

Not a massive issue as it means he'll be off longer with all holiday at the end of paternity instead - just a pain as obvs I could use the help round house etc before baby, and if he had the holiday now he'd be back at work sooner.

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well!

@Bittersweet My Isabella was born 36 weeks on the dot after induction and she had no breathing troubles nothing. She stayed with me the whole time and got great scores some babies just do better then others!

@LoneWanderer wow she dropped loads in 1 day! What an amazing bump!

@MadamRose have u had many practice runs with the pool? I'd prob b using it as a spa haha!

@Suggerhoney how's the itching these days hun? Did u get your latest blood results?

I literally can't get over that chances are I'm having baby next month eek x

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well!

@Bittersweet My Isabella was born 36 weeks on the dot after induction and she had no breathing troubles nothing. She stayed with me the whole time and got great scores some babies just do better then others!

@LoneWanderer wow she dropped loads in 1 day! What an amazing bump!

@MadamRose have u had many practice runs with the pool? I'd prob b using it as a spa haha!

@Suggerhoney how's the itching these days hun? Did u get your latest blood results?

I literally can't get over that chances are I'm having baby next month eek x
Nope you can’t fill it without the liner - the liners are like £35 each so it’s not worth it

Thanks cat my son was actually born at around 35 my signature says 36 as when he was born I was technically 36 but I had said from day 1 I knew my dates were out and when he came he still have downy hair and presented like a 34/35 weeker.

I want to keep baby if it’s okay but yesterday didn’t feel like it’s all okay and I’ve had 3 calls today from the hospital checking I’ve got a scan date so I dunno I feel like there is something else they are worried about?
The baby’s heart rate did keep spiking up so would sit around 157/158 then would go up to 165-170 and stay there a good few mins

Mine kept going like 170-180 range and setting the alarms off but seemed to coincide with movement, they weren't worried. Boy 1 was the exact same. Sometimes dipped as low as like 110-120 too. I wouldn't worry too much about that, if they had any concerns about heart rate you'd have stayed in and been delivered already. :)

@Suggerhoney how did you know you were having prodromal labor? I’ve been having pains in my lower bump/back since 12pm but they aren’t getting stronger and there is no pattern and I don’t feel like it’s real labour but they seem very different from my braxton hicks

Mine kept going like 170-180 range and setting the alarms off but seemed to coincide with movement, they weren't worried. Boy 1 was the exact same. Sometimes dipped as low as like 110-120 too. I wouldn't worry too much about that, if they had any concerns about heart rate you'd have stayed in and been delivered already. :)
Thanks hun.
I’ve also been measuring big but they said baby is measuring bang on yesterday in the very brief scan they did and the belly measurement so maybe that’s why as well? I sat on 98% centile and yesterday I was 50%

@Suggerhoney how did you know you were having prodromal labor? I’ve been having pains in my lower bump/back since 12pm but they aren’t getting stronger and there is no pattern and I don’t feel like it’s real labour but they seem very different from my braxton hicks
Potentially early Labour hun that’s how mines started out both times

@Bittersweet thanks I honestly can’t remember the early stages with my last two. I was 7cm with DD2 and walking round and having a normal conversation the midwives who came didn’t think I was in true labour and got a shock when I was 7cm! It’s been 8 years and I can not remember the pain or anything

@Bittersweet
My growth scan is at 9:30 tomorrow morning hehe.
I wud of had to of got there at 8:30 if my dh was coming but I'm going alone so I don't have to have the covid test. Hate it when they shove it right up ure nose. :shock:

@MadamRose
I didn't at first hon. I had never even heard of predominal labour.
I just thought I was going into labour.
Esp at 33+6 35 and 36 weeks.
Even the midwife at the hospital thought I was in labour at 36 weeks.
When I saw her again the next day she was so surprised I hadn't had baby.

With pre labour it's different from braxton hicks because u get it in ure back and front and also u get all the pressure.
Mine wud start off not regular but after a while wud get more and more regular.

The contractions got as close as 2 minutes apart and we're so so strong.

I found my post earlier from 36 weeks with Tommy' and the reason I didn't post photos of the 36 weeks trace was because I cudnt use my phone because the contractions were way to painful.

They went on for 24 hours then fizzled out.

It's so strange reading back really old posts.

Yeah so I was told at 36 weeks it was pre Dominal/pre labour and that's the first I had heard of it.

There was a lady who also had it from 28 weeks and she kept testing positive for pre term labour with that swab thing.
She tested positive as early 30 and 31 weeks.
She was so worried but in the end she went slightly over 40 weeks.

When I was induced and labor started it felt exactly the same as the pre labour contractions only they didn't fizzle out.

Gosh ladies I'm so physically and mentally tired today. Only 2 hours of broken sleep.
I feel like something from the Living Dead lol:sleep:

@Bittersweet
My growth scan is at 9:30 tomorrow morning hehe.
I wud of had to of got there at 8:30 if my dh was coming but I'm going alone so I don't have to have the covid test. Hate it when they shove it right up ure nose. :shock:

@MadamRose
I didn't at first hon. I had never even heard of predominal labour.
I just thought I was going into labour.
Esp at 33+6 35 and 36 weeks.
Even the midwife at the hospital thought I was in labour at 36 weeks.
When I saw her again the next day she was so surprised I hadn't had baby.

With pre labour it's different from braxton hicks because u get it in ure back and front and also u get all the pressure.
Mine wud start off not regular but after a while wud get more and more regular.

The contractions got as close as 2 minutes apart and we're so so strong.

I found my post earlier from 36 weeks with Tommy' and the reason I didn't post photos of the 36 weeks trace was because I cudnt use my phone because the contractions were way to painful.

They went on for 24 hours then fizzled out.

It's so strange reading back really old posts.

Yeah so I was told at 36 weeks it was pre Dominal/pre labour and that's the first I had heard of it.

There was a lady who also had it from 28 weeks and she kept testing positive for pre term labour with that swab thing.
She tested positive as early 30 and 31 weeks.
She was so worried but in the end she went slightly over 40 weeks.

When I was induced and labor started it felt exactly the same as the pre labour contractions only they didn't fizzle out.

Gosh ladies I'm so physically and mentally tired today. Only 2 hours of broken sleep.
I feel like something from the Living Dead lol:sleep:
This is occasional pains in the front down low, smallest gap is about 10 mins. And a constant niggle in my back. No pressure yet though I know thinks are really ramping up in my real labour when I can’t sit on my birthing ball due to the pressure

Thanks hun.
I’ve also been measuring big but they said baby is measuring bang on yesterday in the very brief scan they did and the belly measurement so maybe that’s why as well? I sat on 98% centile and yesterday I was 50%

See that sounds like baby's shuffled into position ready for the big push, that changes bump size and shape. Hope you make induction, 37 weeks would be spot on, but a few days here and here shouldn't make much difference. Baby does sound ready to escape soon!

@Bittersweet thanks I honestly can’t remember the early stages with my last two. I was 7cm with DD2 and walking round and having a normal conversation the midwives who came didn’t think I was in true labour and got a shock when I was 7cm! It’s been 8 years and I can not remember the pain or anything

Wow hon I wud love to get to 7cm without knowing.
I was screaming like crazy at 5cm lol.

Pressure doing me in over here, baby feels right down. I'd be more comfy sat with legs apart but with all the pain I've had, no chance of that. Can't imagine sitting on a ball tbh I'd feel I was squashing him :rofl: and every time he moves everything tightens up right around front and back. BUT I don't think it means owt, by this point last time I'd started losing plug but no sign this time. Just carrying on counting down this last 3½ weeks I guess!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->