• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

She was perfect. She’s no longer in my uterus. She’s in my cervix. I’ll deliver her soon.

37C60844-8BA9-49AE-81D0-A08E82190A98.jpeg

What a beautiful girl hun I’m so sorry.

Oh @mammag
I am in tears that precious little girl I'm so sad and so sorry <3

I could cry for u, what a perfect baby, life is so unfair sometimes :( xx

@mammag i have no words, I am in tears. My heart is broken for you.

ladies please join me in lighting a candle for the precious baby that was too perfect for this world.

out of respect I will not be posting in this thread this evening.

sending lots of love to you all.

8BFDAA5B-7195-4B5E-9EFF-AC9ADC979324.jpeg

@mammag there are no words. I know sorry isn’t anything but I am so sorry and it is just not fair. She is perfect! I will light a candle as well tonight.

I’m so sorry. This is horrible I’m heartbroken for you

:hugs:

I've prayed and also I will light a candle.
Out of respect I'm also not going to be posting in here again today.
Just so heartbroken for such a lovely lady and her precious little girl <3:flow:

You all are so sweet and have really touched me today with your kindness and empathy. I don’t want y’all to stop posting. I want to read about your sweet babies and see your bumps and your ultrasound. That will make me feel better. I’ve said it a million times. I never felt attached to this baby. I think God did it to protect my heart. I never felt like I was getting a baby out of this. Not for a minute.

I've had my results back and sadly I have a high risk result for DS.
I'm absolutely devastated and feeling so sacred right now.
My results came came back
1 in 7 thousand and something for Edwards and Patois.
And 1 in 33 for DS.

I have 4 options

1 leave it and hope

2 is a needle in tummy to take a part of the placenta.

3 is the one where they use a needle to take anamatic fluid.

These 2 can cause miscarriage.

4th option was to have a NPTL test at the privet place where they do a more detailed scan and more bloods that actually check the genetics and will give me a yes or no answer.
The results take up to 10 working days.

I'm booked in tomorrow at the privet place for the scan and bloods.

I just feel so scared right now.
My scan last week was perfect. The measurement at the back of babies neck was normol. It's just the bloods have come back high risk.

After everything I went through last year the 4 early miscarriages this just feels like another kick in the teeth.

The waiting for these results will be torture.

I'm just so devastated and so frightened.

Aww @Suggerhoney sorry to hear that, I had a similar scare yesterday, not because of downs, but Edwards and patau were a bit iffy! For me they have put it down to the likelihood of baby being small (they can tell from chemical levels apparently :-k) which we knew anyway. I have decided against the needle in my stomach on this occasion.

I hope your scan and bloods go ok tomorrow, I know it's impossible not to think about it, but try to do things you enjoy tonight that might take your mind off it, and try to get some rest.

Sorry to hear that you are worried about results. 1 in 33 is good odds though. And of the three, Downs Syndrome is by far the least scary outcome of the screening. Such happy, gorgeous darling little babies they are. And sure there's higher health risks, but absolutely any kid can get poorly at any time. It'll be right, whatever happens, you'll see. And another scan is another peek at bubba, always a delight. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->