September 2021 due date babies!!!

@LoneWanderer

Hahaha oh hon bless you.
Have u changed ure washing powder or fabric conditioner or anything like that?
It cud be anything really. I'm allergic to a few things myself and one of my allergies is certain animal fur, mainly cats some dogs rabbits stuff like that but we have 3 cats and I'm OK with them so that's odd unless I've gotten used to them. Normally allergies to pets will make ure eyes really itchy and swell. It does sound like ures mite be coming from something else.
U may be a bit more sensitive because being pregnant so it may be something u was OK with b4 but now ure now. Hope u figure out what it's is hon. Hate being itchy it's well annoying.
They gave me methol cream with Tommy when I had the ICP and that did help alot but my gosh it's so cold haha. I used to put it on and then sit there shivering hahaha.

@Neversayno
Thank u hon I appreciate that.

@mammag
Oh gosh hon, I hope they can give u a answer on why this keeps happening my love. Seeing any blood in pregnancy is terrifying.
Glad HB is still beating away. Cud it be u have one of them sch things?
It's like a hemorrhage but in the gestational sack. Doesn't normoly effect baby but can cause bleeding and quiet a bit from what I've seen.
I really hope it's stops happening hon just to put ure mind at rest a bit.

My anomaly scan is not until May 12th I will be 20+4 weeks and that feels like forever away but I expect it will come around quickly.
Glad I've booked a gender scan for 16 weeks because that breaks up the waiting time a bit.

At the moment I'm just willing the next week away so I know the blood results are low risk and I can finally start to relax a bit.

@mammag im sorry, that is so stressful! But I am thankful baby is safe and sound. I would get an US for sure just to put your mind at ease and see what is causing it. Maybe a sch or placenta previa?

@Suggerhoney haopy second tri!!

I am jealous y’all have your gender and anomaly scans already!! My next scan is Wednesday and I’ll be 12.5 weeks so my last first tri scan!! I am getting bloods done for genetics and gender then too so super nervous about this appointment. But I know they won’t have results for a week or so so trying to just relax as worrying doesn’t help.

I have been craving salt/vinegar chips, sour skittles and nerds lol. I know so gross and not healthy at all. And they make my tongue hurt if I eat to many. So annoying. What are y’all craving? I know there is a wives tale about cravings but I can’t remember it.

@mammag im sorry, that is so stressful! But I am thankful baby is safe and sound. I would get an US for sure just to put your mind at ease and see what is causing it. Maybe a sch or placenta previa?

@Suggerhoney haopy second tri!!

I am jealous y’all have your gender and anomaly scans already!! My next scan is Wednesday and I’ll be 12.5 weeks so my last first tri scan!! I am getting bloods done for genetics and gender then too so super nervous about this appointment. But I know they won’t have results for a week or so so trying to just relax as worrying doesn’t help.

I have been craving salt/vinegar chips, sour skittles and nerds lol. I know so gross and not healthy at all. And they make my tongue hurt if I eat to many. So annoying. What are y’all craving? I know there is a wives tale about cravings but I can’t remember it.

Thanks hon.

I'm craving

Milk
Eggs
Pickled eggs (but that's not all the time)
Toested Bagels with soft Cheddar cheese and Marmite (crazy because I normally hate marmite)
Meat (late last night I had 2 lamb chops so random) haha
Anything salty
Cheddar cheese and crackers

Not really wanting sweet stuff but do love a biscuit with my cup of tea hehe.

Good luck with ure scan on Wed hon.
The waiting for the blood results is hard.
I know I have to get to next Friday evening b4 I can breath a sigh of relief.

She said a higher risk result will here back within 7 working days.

A lower risk result takes 3 weeks.

Reading on the NHS thing it said higher risk results can come back within 3 working days but the womon doing my bloods said 7.

Wish it was faster.

The scan was perfect and she said the neutral fold measurements were normol and baby looked good but I know the blood test is combined.

But I'm hoping because there was no markers with the scan then everything is ok.

I think this week will drag but I hope it goes fast. I just want it to be next Saturday and to have had no phone calls with bad news.

[-o<

I’m on my way to the hospital now. It’s gotten bad.

@mammag praying for you and little one and that you get some answers as to what’s causing it.

The hospital told me nothing. I don’t even know if it’s alive in there. They were useless. I’m bleeding heavy. Bright red with clots. It’s never been like this. Only brown spotting. Maybe some light light brown bleeding. I’m cramping as well quite a bit. Gonna go home and try and find baby on Doppler. That’s all I can do for now until Monday when I can get in to see my doctor. Also going to stay home from work for a while.

That is TERRIBLE!!! Why on earth would they not give you a scan?! I am
Pissed for you. That is ridiculous, and that’s what they are there for. I’m so sorry.

I am so glad you have a Doppler at home so you can find little ones HB. Did they tell you bed rest for the weekend or anything?

That is TERRIBLE!!! Why on earth would they not give you a scan?! I am
Pissed for you. That is ridiculous, and that’s what they are there for. I’m so sorry.

I am so glad you have a Doppler at home so you can find little ones HB. Did they tell you bed rest for the weekend or anything?
Yes. I’m to stay home off my feet till I can see my midwife Monday. Also she kept saying “I’m sorry you’re going through this” or “ my sister is going through the same thing” like they had already written it off as a MC. Before they even knew anything!!!! Give me a flippin ultrasound!!!! You can find out what’s going on immediately. Fuck.

@mammag praying for your and your baby. Could you ring someone today and see if they can scan you today? All the stress can’t be good :hugs:

18 weeks today can’t believe how fast it’s gone but the just over 2 weeks until my 20 week scan feels like forever!

E284A325-F043-418A-8D87-48CB102B8CF1.jpeg

People keep saying to call my OB. But it’s Sunday. Can she actually do anything today? I don’t want to bother her for something that can wait til Monday.

@mammag bleeding with clots isn’t right - I’d definitely be ringing today and ask if they can do something today

@mammag so sorry for all the worry you are going through, will keep fingers crossed for you. I would ring you ob, and see what they say ❤️

Mamma that’s ridiculous how far are you now?

Lone I’m under consultant but no appt made yet which I’m pretty annoyed about because I’m supposed to be getting a cervix scan at 22 weeks

I’m 13 weeks. I need to make it 3 more weeks before my doctor can start me on weekly progesterone injections to help me stay pregnant. 3 more weeks. I’ve got to figure out something with work. I’m the primary bread winner. But my job is physical. I think it’s causing most of my problems and I don’t know what to do. I was 5 hours in to a busy shift when the bleeding started. And now that I’ve rested and stayed off of my feet it has slowed almost stopped. Maybe I could ask for a layoff and take unemployment? Just until the baby gets stronger in there? Idk.

I’m 13 weeks. I need to make it 3 more weeks before my doctor can start me on weekly progesterone injections to help me stay pregnant. 3 more weeks. I’ve got to figure out something with work. I’m the primary bread winner. But my job is physical. I think it’s causing most of my problems and I don’t know what to do. I was 5 hours in to a busy shift when the bleeding started. And now that I’ve rested and stayed off of my feet it has slowed almost stopped. Maybe I could ask for a layoff and take unemployment? Just until the baby gets stronger in there? Idk.
Is there no way she can start the progesterone earlier? I’d ask her for sure

I dunno how time off works over there? Here in the UK you'd most definitely be signed off by the doctor and told to stay off your feet for a few weeks. And is there any sort of early pregnancy unit you can call? I'd demand a scan personally, just so you're not stuck in this awful limbo. Is there a private service available to book a reassurance one?

I think I said it earlier in this thread, but my cousin had absolutely horrendous bleeding right through her pregnancy. Her and baby were fine in the end, though she did have an emergency section, and it was something to do with how the placenta had attached weirdly so any slight pressure/movement was pulling it and causing these bleeds. She ended up in hospital LOADS with it, and had to rest a lot, but it all worked out fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->