September 2021 due date babies!!!

@mammag

I'm absolutely discusted that the hospital sent you away.
And bleeding and esp at 13 weeks they should be treating it as a emergency and doing a scan. Not just send u away that's awful.

Is there a early pregnancy unit for emergencies near I wud give them a call. I know they normally like u to be referred by a doctor but its the weekend so they are not open.
Did u go to A&E or the emergency room?
That's were we are told to go if we start bleeding.
I can't believe there not listening to u and just leaving u in limbo its so wrong.
It's not like ure only 6 weeks ure 13 weeks and that should be looked into straight away.
I'm so sorry ure going through this hon and I really hope and pray you and baby will be ok and this just something like what @LoneWanderer said about her cousin.

Oh hon I just want to jump through the screen and give u a big hug.
Praying u find little ones HB on ure doppler just so u know he or she is ok [-o<

@LoneWanderer that is one impressive bump.
Mine seems to of gotten smaller again but was having some round ligament pain last night.
I can't wait to have a big bump I still look really bloated and not pregnant.
I must of still been just bloated with my last pic and maybe now the bloat is gone and that's why I look so small. I was way bigger than this as this stage with my son.

@MadamRose
U don't look big at all hon so who ever told u u did was wrong. U have a nice small neat little bump.
I expect it will pop again soon tho.
I was huge by 20 weeks with my son I looked 7 months.
This time I'm much smaller.
U watch now I will pop over night and look huge in a few days.
Haha

I have my first high risk pregnancy consultant appointment on 31 March where I will get more of a plan of what they need to do this pregnancy.
Growth scans and induction and all that sort of stuff.

I have another midwife app on Wednesday but its a telephone one.

@mammag Oh my goodness. You are in my prayers. I hope you managed to find baby on Doppler. Thinking of you xxxx

Just sitting here all day might kill me though I’m not that girl

Thank God hon.
Hope u get some answers soon about this bleeding it cud be a SCH or something?
When are u going to get seen hon did u say tomorrow? Still pissed they didn't scan u

Thank God hon.
Hope u get some answers soon about this bleeding it cud be a SCH or something?
When are u going to get seen hon did u say tomorrow? Still pissed they didn't scan u
I’m going to call as soon as I get the kids on the bus tomorrow morning. So hopefully they’ll get me in right away.

@mammag glad you can find baby on the doppler really hope they get you in nice and fast!

So glad you found baby on the Doppler hun have you managed to speak to your doctor

I’m losing it. I can’t do this. I can’t. 13 weeks 3 days. I had a 1.8% chance of miscarriage today. I can’t do this. I wanted this so much.

What's happening sweety have u been seen yet?
I really hope and pray this will not be a loss and all will be ok I'm thinking of you. [-o<

I’m in the hospital. I’m hemorrhaging. May need blood we don’t know yet. Baby is gone.

I’m in the hospital. I’m hemorrhaging. May need blood we don’t know yet. Baby is gone.

I'm absolutely speechless and just want to cry. This is devastating there are just no words.
Sorry just doesn't cut it. I'm am heart broken for you that this is happening absolutely terrible and extremely sad:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->