September 2021 due date babies!!!

I called my GP surgery today...I can’t see midwife until 3 March!! I will be 12 weeks almost!! That is just crazy!!!

we haven’t told anyone. Well I had to tell work for the covid risk assessment but that’s it. I want to wait until after the 12 week scan and screening results are in for DS. I might even wait until we know what we’re having and announce then!!

I called my OB today and they’re seeing me in the morning at 8:30. I guess since I’m old they’re getting me in right away :haha: I’m super nervous and so excited. Please please be a sticky bean!!!!!

I called my OB today and they’re seeing me in the morning at 8:30. I guess since I’m old they’re getting me in right away :haha: I’m super nervous and so excited. Please please be a sticky bean!!!!!
How old are you?? Are you in the UK? Isn’t it weird how it’s different wherever you go!

How old are you?? Are you in the UK? Isn’t it weird how it’s different wherever you go!

I’m in the states and I’m 35. So while I’m still just on the cusp I’m still technically a “geriatric pregnancy” (gross)

any baby I’ve had before this they don’t even bring me in til 12 weeks. I’m going to ask for an early ultra sound with my history of miscarriage to ease my mind.

I’m in the states and I’m 35. So while I’m still just on the cusp I’m still technically a “geriatric pregnancy” (gross)

any baby I’ve had before this they don’t even bring me in til 12 weeks. I’m going to ask for an early ultra sound with my history of miscarriage to ease my mind.
I’m 38!!!

midwife appointment here is usually 8 weeks then booked in for a 12 week scan at the hospital. So I’ll be behind a bit because scan appointments can take a week or so to come through.

It's never a well-kept secret for us: other half works at the hospital, as does my sister-in-law, my mother's friend and my old work colleague: so as soon as my bloodwork goes into the lab or we have an appointment with any department, it seems the whole town knows hahaha!

I had the scanning department call me today to book my overion reserve scan.
The doctor wanted me to have one because of all the chemicals last year. I've already had overion reserve bloods done and was supposed to get results after 2 weeks. It's been 4 weeks and still don't have them.
It was so lovely telling the lady I'm pregnant she was so happy for me.

I mentioned about calling the EPU on Thursday to try and get a scan and she told me to definitely do that.
I just dont want them to book me in to early.
I'm hoping to get one for around 6 to 7 weeks and praying to see a very healthy little HB.

If the hospital agree to book me in at 6 to 7 weeks then I will book a privet scan for around 9 weeks but hoping the hospital will agree to do the first one then it will save us some money.

I got a fantastic line stealer today and my test lines are now coming up b4 the control lines.

I did a crappy one step test yesterday and got a faint line (there not that sensitive)
So did another today and bam line is loads darker.

I know I should stop testing but it's the only thing keeping me sane for now lol.

I'm still so anxious about miscarriage but just praying this one will be my healthy take home rainbow Baby.

Boobs were so sore this morning but not sore now. I hate it how off and on and off they are it makes me worry.
Sickness wasn't so bad today.
Felt sick earlier but only mild nothing now.
20210125_151523.jpg

This was the OneStep test today. Yesterday when I did one it was faint so a huge change in today's.

And I wanted to do a Answer and a Frer together and I got line stealers on both.
Believe it or not they can still go even darker.
With my son I was around 5 weeks and did a frer and the test line stole all the dye from the control line so the control line was supper supper faint.
It was crazy.

I'm also keeping a look out for the hook effect which happened around 5 to 6 weeks with my DS.
20210125_163109.jpg

I hate having anxiety.
Hope the hospital agree to do the first scan and praying praying praying to see a strong healthy HB[-o<[-o<[-o<

I'm going to call EPU tomorrow I think. Just to get it out the way.
If they don't agree to do a scan then I will book a privet one for 7 weeks.

I need to book a midwife appointment but she won't see me until I'm 8 weeks so don't want to book it to early.

I just booked my first two scans! A 6 week private scan and one with my OB at 8 weeks. Not I just have to try not to stress for the next few weeks lol.

sore boobs and crampy are still all I am feeling. Nothing screams pregnancy yet. We haven’t told anyone except my best friend yet. We will probably tell family after the 8 week scan and then other people around 12-14 weeks.

how is everyone feeling? Have y’all told people y’all are preggers yet or when are you planning to tell them?

Good luck hon.
I will book a privet one if the hospital won't do one.
I need to know everything is OK.
I had a privet scan at 7+1 with my son and saw him and a HB so im hoping for the same this time.

I’m 38!!!

midwife appointment here is usually 8 weeks then booked in for a 12 week scan at the hospital. So I’ll be behind a bit because scan appointments can take a week or so to come through.

I'm 41 so definitely a geriatric mum lol.
I mite call my Doctors after calling the EPU and just get it all over and done with.

Just hope I don't lose this baby I'm so scared

I just made the other half get up and dressed to drive out and get me Dominos cookies.
But odds are when they get here, I won't even like them.

:rofl:

Hahaha brilliant love it :rofl:

I'm 41 so definitely a geriatric mum lol.
I mite call my Doctors after calling the EPU and just get it all over and done with.

Just hope I don't lose this baby I'm so scared
I am too. I feel like this is my last chance. I’m easing my mind with the fact that I’ve never lost a pregnancy beyond having a chemical. So making it past that first week with faint lines is the scariest part for me. But I wouldn’t be the first to lose a baby first trimester. I honestly don’t know if I’d handle losing this one after I’ve made it past that first stage and gotten my hopes up. It might break me.

@mammag how far along are you? It is hard to not worry for sure. I am so anxious about everything.

Hi guys.

Bit late to the party here! I'm Emma. I'm 35 from Scotland. Expecting baby no. 5. Very unexpectedly! We are excited but scared! All my kids are around 2 years apart and 3 out of 4 were c sections so I'm now terrified incase anything happens thanks to being told my uterus is thin at my last section!

I think I'm around 5.5wks atm. Just started feeling sick yesterday! I usually have hyperemesis in pregnancy so I've already called the doc to get medication. It's just so horrific. Broken nights and constant toilet trips have started too. :-/

How are you all feeling? Xx

Anyone else homeschooling too?

@mammag how far along are you? It is hard to not worry for sure. I am so anxious about everything.

I’m about 5 and a half weeks. I’ve had 5 losses but everyone have been chemical pregnancies. The losses though take place over 12 years. I got pregnant while actively trying 6 times over a 12 year period, the last time being the April before last. So I don’t get pregnant easily. I’ve done clomid, femara, all the ultrasounds and tracking with no explanation as to why I don’t get pregnant. That’s why this is so scary, getting pregnant is so scary for me because I know if I lose it, it could be years before I get another chance.

On that note though I wanted to pee on something and didn’t have an hpt so here’s an OPK and it’s so dark. I hope they schedule me for a scan tomorrow!!!!

86D2F424-A9E4-4BB8-9D53-0861BF976C2E.jpeg

Welcome @bbymc! We aren’t homeschooling but the kids are home as they are doing virtual. So they are on the computer with a teacher but I have to help them with assignments and staying on track.

@mamaG I’m sorry they haven’t been able to give you a reason why it takes so long. But now that you are pregnant it sounds like your body knows how to produce healthy babies; so that is wonderful!

I feel like the first tri is like the TWW as far as stress, anxiety and I still feel like I am waiting. Like I know I am pregnant but it isn’t real real until I tell people and my anxiety drops a bit so I can enjoy it.

The only thing that worries me is how long it took my tests to get dark. They stayed the exact same shade of faint until 17 dpo. Then I didn’t test for a couple of days and at 20 dpo they were finally super dark. So that makes me wonder if my hcg isn’t doubling like it should. But on the other hand I was drinking a TON. Like a lot, and I think that’s what was making my tests so light. My urine was just so diluted all the time. And then I started getting nauseas to the point that I wasn’t even drinking like I normally do and that’s when my tests finally got dark. Because my urine was actually allowed to have some actual urine in there.

idk. I know I rambled just now. But I explained it the best I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->