September 2021 due date babies!!!

I think the bit I actually find hardest (until all the symptoms kick in and I remember how hard that is ) is the keeping it a massive secret! I totally get why most keep it a secret in the first tri, but it's weird isn't it really, we are at a point where many of us will feel sick every day, be shattered etc etc all with good reason, yet tell no-one, so people probably think we're just being a bit rubbish! Yet normally if you have a cold even, you tell people! People at work keep asking me 'do you think you'll have another one?' like they know, and it's so awkward!

I am too. I feel like this is my last chance. I’m easing my mind with the fact that I’ve never lost a pregnancy beyond having a chemical. So making it past that first week with faint lines is the scariest part for me. But I wouldn’t be the first to lose a baby first trimester. I honestly don’t know if I’d handle losing this one after I’ve made it past that first stage and gotten my hopes up. It might break me.

I feel the same. When I lost my first baby at 10+4 it broke me. I was only young but it was just horrible having that scan at 6 weeks and seeing that HB and then going on to miscarry at 10+4.

I've had zero symptoms yesterday and it's only morning here but I have none today either.
No sore boobs and I don't feel sick.
With the sore boobs though they did start hurting a few days ago but it's very on and off.
Same with Neasea but its making me anxious.

My tests are getting darker so I'm just hoping all is well.
This really probably is my last chance I turn 42 in December and it took us 11 months to conceive this one and then the 4 chemicals last year.
I'm so scared.
I know if I lose this baby then I probably won't ever be able to have another my age is so against me.

I know at my age also my chances of miscarriage is so so high.

I'm so anxious I just wish I cud fast forward to second trimester but I know even then I will still worry.

I just wish I had everyday symptoms, I don't like it how there one day then gone then come back then go again.
2 days ago I felt so pregnant and now I don't feel pregnant at all.

I've got some more digitals coming today but i won't do any until Friday and I really hope I get a 3+ and i really hope I start having more regular symptoms I think it wud make me feel a bit better.

The worry Is so real, you panic and panic until you get a scan, get briefly reassured, then start panicking again!

Also, I woke up feeling really dizzy this morning, can't decide if it's the cold I've got, pregnancy, or low blood sugars, or a bit of all! So I used a mild sinus spray, ate some cake and got on with my day :o no time for feeling yuck when you have a two year old!

I've broken out in coldsores app very common in early pregnancy. I do suffer with them but I googled it and app all the hormone changes can cause a flare up. There so sore.
Not slept all night just cudnt sleep.
Just so worried with lack of symptoms.
I felt so sick 2 days ago and now nothing.
No sore boobs no nothing. They do get sore here and there but not sore at all today it makes me worry.

I hate the first trimester it's so scary.
I agree with what u said @atx614 it is like the 2ww apart from its a much longer wait.

I just hope this baby is healthy.
Hope I get more persistent symptoms soon.

I’m about 5 and a half weeks. I’ve had 5 losses but everyone have been chemical pregnancies. The losses though take place over 12 years. I got pregnant while actively trying 6 times over a 12 year period, the last time being the April before last. So I don’t get pregnant easily. I’ve done clomid, femara, all the ultrasounds and tracking with no explanation as to why I don’t get pregnant. That’s why this is so scary, getting pregnant is so scary for me because I know if I lose it, it could be years before I get another chance.

On that note though I wanted to pee on something and didn’t have an hpt so here’s an OPK and it’s so dark. I hope they schedule me for a scan tomorrow!!!!

View attachment 1093761

Haha I did a OPK a few days ago and it did the exact same was supper positive.

It's good ure lines are darker now hon u mite of had a slow rise to start and now its picked up its very normal.
Some womon have a slow rise and others have a faster rise.
I think its anything for 24 to 48 hours cud be more. I think some women double every 3 days its all normal hon.

Gosh pregnancy is so darn scary

Hi guys.

Bit late to the party here! I'm Emma. I'm 35 from Scotland. Expecting baby no. 5. Very unexpectedly! We are excited but scared! All my kids are around 2 years apart and 3 out of 4 were c sections so I'm now terrified incase anything happens thanks to being told my uterus is thin at my last section!

I think I'm around 5.5wks atm. Just started feeling sick yesterday! I usually have hyperemesis in pregnancy so I've already called the doc to get medication. It's just so horrific. Broken nights and constant toilet trips have started too. :-/

How are you all feeling? Xx

Anyone else homeschooling too?

Hi hon welcome.
Congratulations

This is embarrassing but any of you noticed ure a bit more gassy:oops: lol

Also I've noticed my mouth is always watery.
That was mentioned on a episode of Call The Midwife once.

My AF is late now.
I have a long LP so I wasn't due my AF until 16 17dpo.
I'm 19dpo today, why is it even when u have a positive test u still worry about AF showing?
Or is that just me lol.

Decided I will call hospital tomorrow now as I turn 5 weeks Thursday and I really don't want yo be booked in to early. I really want to see a strong HB.

Any of u get Overy pains.
Not painful but just sharp twinges?

@Suggerhoney I’ve been SO gassy is awful. Will you but a Doppler? That’s how I stayed sane with my 6 year old. Found his heartbeat really early through pure persistence, like 8 or 9 weeks and listened everyday. Multiple times a day.

@Suggerhoney i am still getting twinges on my left side. I am pretty sure that’s the side I ovulated on cause I felt a twinge at 7DPO on the left. I have been burping so much lol, I think that is gas also?

@Zoboe95 i agree! It is weird that the norm is to not tell. I don’t know why it started. But I remember with my son (I got prefers with him when my DD was only 10 months so my body showed so early) I had to wear baggy clothes from like 5 weeks lol. Looking back it is ridiculous that I felt needed to do that lol

I’ve told all my close people. I’ve had too many losses to keep it a secret when I get pregnant. I want to enjoy every moment of it. Especially at work as I don’t want to lift things and such so a lot of the people there know just so I can ask for help and not get judged.

Hello! Can I join you ladies?

I’m Steph, about 6.5 weeks, due 16th September!

I have a 10 year old DD so it’s been a looong time since I’ve done this!

Super anxious, nervous wreck :lol: had a scan last week due to a suspect ectopic. Luckily everything is in the right place, but couldn’t see much. I should have been 5+6, they guessed at 5+3. Trying not to overthink that even though I’m smack on with dates! 3 days ain’t much right?! :-k

Hello! Can I join you ladies?

I’m Steph, about 6.5 weeks, due 16th September!

I have a 10 year old DD so it’s been a looong time since I’ve done this!

Super anxious, nervous wreck :lol: had a scan last week due to a suspect ectopic. Luckily everything is in the right place, but couldn’t see much. I should have been 5+6, they guessed at 5+3. Trying not to overthink that even though I’m smack on with dates! 3 days ain’t much right?! :-k

3 days is nothing!! I usually implant late and always wind up getting my due dates moved back even though I track so I know exactly when I o’d. Congrats!!! There’s a 16 year difference between this one and my son so I’ll have a big age gap as well.

At the doctors now. Really hoping I can get a scan!!!!

This is embarrassing but any of you noticed ure a bit more gassy:oops: lol

Also I've noticed my mouth is always watery.
That was mentioned on a episode of Call The Midwife once.

Definitely. On both counts. Both standard gorgeous me. I usually end up eating boiled sweets or chewing gum to stop the extra saliva making me feel really sick! It seems to work well.

They’re scheduling an ultrasound but not for a couple weeks. She said it’s too early to see much. She wanted to do a repeat hcg but I asked her not to. I don’t want the stress of that and she completely understood. They’re going to start me on weekly progesterone shots that I’ll take until 36 weeks so that’s interesting. I’ve never heard of that. I really like her. I refused a papsmear. I don’t want anyone poking around in there just yet.

Finally put on my big girl knickers and phoned the doctor's today :D they asked height weight etc on the phone, but don't even want to see me yet! Apparently midwife will phone me when I'm due an appointment!

My ultrasound is on the 9th!! It’s going to feel like forevvver. But of course since I left the house I got some more tests. I am classified as high risk. But my tests look amazing. Here’s to hoping for a strong heartbeat it 2 weeks!!!

77ABFE79-8CF1-47E4-87F4-E64BB6F97A37.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->