• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

When I had the glucose tolerance test with DD it was like a orange drink and was quite nice.

But when I had it with DS it was like that medicine they give u to help u poop and I had tk Drink loads of it and it was soooo sweet and not nice.
Much prefer the orange one don't know why they changed it.

@Zoboe95
I have been praying for u hon that ure baby will be healthy also for me to.
Are u havering any extra tests?
Waiting for these harmony blood results is killing me.
:-(

I was offered the amniocentesis but I declined because the risk from that was actually higher than the chance of the baby having Edwards or patau!

I've been feeling super tired, and to be honest dehydrated. It's hard for me to keep up on my water intake - especially at work. :/ Occasionally having discharge issues - and already on my second bout of BV!

Hopefully ya'll are feeling better than I am right now lol

I was offered the amniocentesis but I declined because the risk from that was actually higher than the chance of the baby having Edwards or patau!

I'm not having the amnio either. I know the MC rate is low but I don't want to risk it.
We went for the Harmony test because it was non invasive.
It my results come back positive for downs we will still keep baby. But just hoping and praying everything comes back all good.

Did u know with the hospital test u can get a false positive?
I've been watching so many videos and i learnt this.
So I'm hoping and praying that both me and you have false positives and both babies will be born perfectly healthy.
Hope u don't mind me praying for you. I kind of prayed for us both and just said please let our babies be completely healthy with no chromosomal problems or any problems at all.
If u have small babies anyway it cud be that throwing the results and my age cud be throwing my results. I really hope that's the case and both our babies will be born perfectly healthy [-o<

I've been feeling super tired, and to be honest dehydrated. It's hard for me to keep up on my water intake - especially at work. :/ Occasionally having discharge issues - and already on my second bout of BV!

Hopefully ya'll are feeling better than I am right now lol

Sorry ure feeling so rough

@Suggerhoney of course I don't mind, very kind ❤️

@DSemcho feel better soon! I hope you don't mind me pointing out, but I was just looking at the footer bit on your posts, and one of you pregnancies seemed to go on for over a year! Unless I'm reading it wrong is there a wrong year on Ronan's? I love being able to learn a bit about people from their little info at the bottom!

Yea I noticed it :dohh: I've just been to lazy to fix it ha. We found out in July 2018 that I was pregnant with him.

Anyone else having problems coming up with names? I found a baby name generator where you can put in your last name (or any name you have come up with so far) and it will generate names for you. Baby Name Generator - CalcuNation.com

This is what it's given me so far based on what the baby's last name might be - Dill:
Amelia
Lucia Kailey
Bailey Harlow
Adelyn
Adeline
Parker
Adrianna

Also random question for US ladies if ya'll know. I'm going through a divorce, if the baby is born after my divorce is final will it get my ex's last name if I keep his last name, or will it get my maiden name?

Yea I noticed it :dohh: I've just been to lazy to fix it ha. We found out in July 2018 that I was pregnant with him.

Anyone else having problems coming up with names? I found a baby name generator where you can put in your last name (or any name you have come up with so far) and it will generate names for you. Baby Name Generator - CalcuNation.com

This is what it's given me so far based on what the baby's last name might be - Dill:
Amelia
Lucia Kailey
Bailey Harlow
Adelyn
Adeline
Parker
Adrianna

Also random question for US ladies if ya'll know. I'm going through a divorce, if the baby is born after my divorce is final will it get my ex's last name if I keep his last name, or will it get my maiden name?
My boy name is 100% set my girl I’m between two for the first name with middle names already being set. I’ve gone for quite unusual first names - as it’s what I like. Baby will be having my maiden name (I kept my married name for for my girls but I’ve explained to them I’m changing back to be the same as baby as they will always share with their dad so that makes it fair)

@DSemcho from my understanding you get to put the name down however you would like it. So if you have already changed your name back to your maiden name by then you would just fill out the certificate with your maiden name.

Literally no idea on names at the moment! I just went on a name generator website, and it gave me names that were so way out there I wouldn't know how to spell them! I tend to go for names that are not common, but are heard of. Also no idea for middle names, as I don't really get the point of them if they don't have meaning!

My girls name is set and I have some boy names but DH doesn't like any:-k

I keep going off all of our boy names. :rofl:

Completely set on girl name, so in that sense it would be easier to have a girl haha! But we have like 20 boy names on the list and I can't settle on any of them. I love #1's name so much, and nothing quite measures up. Oh well. Guess I'll let other half choose, and just hope it grows on me..!

That's like me Lone. I have loads of boys name of course DH isn't keen on almost all of them and one girls name.

@LoneWanderer thats how I feel if we have a girl. We had two girl names we loved and used them both on my daughter for first and middle name LOL. So if we have a girl I have NO idea what name. Boy name we have set if it’s a boy.

Despite having big babies I’ve been told I don’t need the glucose tolerance test.

I’m 19 weeks today! Honestly can’t believe where time is going. 20 week scan in just over a week!

In other news I finally felt definitely movement last night! The latest in any of my 3 pregnancies. I felt it in the morning when I was laying in in bed 3 or 4 clear flutters in the same place over 2 minutes. Then just before I went to sleep I had similar feeling twice in a similar place!

4994C82D-5BC8-42A6-BC81-09E30B4BFDCB.jpeg

Yay for movements! That is such an exciting part of pregnancy!

I have been laying in my side leaning forward on my stomach in the mornings hoping to feel something cause I know that’s where baby is, but nothing yet. Hopefully soon. But my placenta is anterior too so may be a while still.

17+4 eeeeeeek
:holly:

Despite the fact that it seems massive, it manages to hide pretty well. Can feel it move roughly about every four days and the rest it tucks itself away somewhere. Still getting the odd day of nausea too, but otherwise things are pretty normal and fairly dull. Looking forward to getting delivery date booked though!

20210328_152351.jpg 20210328_152406.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back