• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Unsure on sleeping arrangement too! Had a Moses basket for no 1 which she was in until 6 months, but it's the one thing we didn't keep. Want something different this time, but reluctant to spend too much for something that will be used for 6 months! I like wooden cribs, but they are few and far between!

Also, since last night, I've been feeling grumpy!! :holly: can't think of a single reason why, I'm just grumpy! Damn hormones!

So we have kept all from my son so baby will have a Moses basket downstairs for day and a compact cot for night. We co slept with our son and worse thing ever he still gets in our bed at night so going to try and commit to feed and back in bed hah!
Son didn’t move into his own room until 7.5 months. This one we haven’t even sorted my son to move to another room so god knows when haha!

soo chased my midwife today to ask about consultant. She claims the consultant has ignored the request for appts twice but she’s booked me in to see him Friday. Strongly suspect the truth is she has forgotten but when she called his clerical she managed to get an appt that way. Never mind Friday yay!

I don’t know what I should expect from my first appt With him? Others said he decides your pathway but mine is red already it’s a genetic blood issue it won’t change.
Can I ask him to provisionally book the Induction? Hoping he’ll set the agreed plan for appts and scans at least

No idea on the appointment @Bittersweet but hope it all goes well

At 19 weeks pregnant it’s acceptable to eat almost a whole packet of Oreos except the 4 my children ate right?!

Anyone getting braxton hicks already? Mine are doing my head in already!!!

@Suggerhoney i know you have already said but I am out of it with remembering things-but when did they say you would have your results?

@Bittersweet im sorry you are feeling dizzy! We were doing some yard work yesterday and I got dizzy for the first time, i think cause it was hot out and cause I would go from bending down to standing up too much. When I sat down I felt better. I hope yours goes away! I have terrible equilibrium even when not pregnancy though and get dizzy if I try to swing or anything like that lol.

@LoneWanderer ah I love your
Bump! I can tell I am pregnancy for sure but I feel like others still think just extra fluff! I can’t wait to look for sure preggers. Last pregnancy was about 18 weeks. So hoping for earlier this time.

I feel like I found some energy this week. Not a lot but some! Have cleaned the house, done some yard work and organized the kids toys. I know it won’t last so using it when I have it.

What do y’all plan to do for baby’s sleeping arrangements? With my first we had a nursery set up and she NEVER slept there lol. She was with us from the beginning. By son slept in a bassinet thing (rock n play but now it has been recalled) for a few months and then did use his crib. I am not sure what to do with this one. I am thinking a bassinet thing in our room as we don’t have an extra room so baby will eventually share with whatever sibling gender it is.

They said it can take up to 10 working days. It's been 4 working days so far

Omg guys. So I’m here with a story to tell. So I woke up Sunday morning bleeding. It was heavy. More than a pad an hour, but I wanted to give it a little time. Tired of doctors and hospitals and all that. Fast forward a couple of hours and I really knew something was wrong. But by that point my husband was at work so I wanted to wait. At this point I’m steadily bleeding heavily but nothing overly alarming. Fast forward again to about 8 o clock and the flood gates open. I’m losing blood faster than anyone can survive through. And it all happens so fast. I call 911 and the ambulance comes. Right as they’re wheeling me through the hospital doors the bleeding that I thought was heavy before was a fond memory of better days. The bleeding got very intense. Very fast. The next thing I knew the pain was gone. It didn’t hurt anymore. I wasn’t afraid anymore, and everything just kind of.... slipped away. I woke up sometime later to the doctor holding my hand and screaming at me to open my eyes. I had lost all but a few pints of my blood 1 emergency dnc and 8 blood transfusions, and about 36 hours later I got to go home. Thankful to be alive. And with my family.

Oh my word! That all sounds terrifying, especially with all that has already happened recently. I am so glad you are here to tell the tale! Here's hoping you have a good recovery from here. Thinking of you. Let us know how you get on.

Omg guys. So I’m here with a story to tell. So I woke up Sunday morning bleeding. It was heavy. More than a pad an hour, but I wanted to give it a little time. Tired of doctors and hospitals and all that. Fast forward a couple of hours and I really knew something was wrong. But by that point my husband was at work so I wanted to wait. At this point I’m steadily bleeding heavily but nothing overly alarming. Fast forward again to about 8 o clock and the flood gates open. I’m losing blood faster than anyone can survive through. And it all happens so fast. I call 911 and the ambulance comes. Right as they’re wheeling me through the hospital doors the bleeding that I thought was heavy before was a fond memory of better days. The bleeding got very intense. Very fast. The next thing I knew the pain was gone. It didn’t hurt anymore. I wasn’t afraid anymore, and everything just kind of.... slipped away. I woke up sometime later to the doctor holding my hand and screaming at me to open my eyes. I had lost all but a few pints of my blood 1 emergency dnc and 8 blood transfusions, and about 36 hours later I got to go home. Thankful to be alive. And with my family.

Honey I am so sorry!

That sounds like when I had my last loss on Christmas '17. They gave me medication to evacuate and there so was much blood and it was so painful. And then after baby passed out of my body all the pain stopped. I'm so happy you're alive though!

Okay so with 6 days until my scan it’s obviously time for me to have stupid pregnancy related dreams again. Last night I dreamed that baby had no heartbeat at my 20 week scan so I had to deliver and looked like a mini tire version of perfect. It was horrible I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep for ages - has to get my doppler out to check on Thimper and everything.

Its like Thumper knew this morning though as just as I was starting to scroll through here I felt be some movement just below my belly button. I always put my hand on my tummy when I get movement and about 2 of the 10 movements over the 10 minutes I am almost definite I could feel from the outside too (I say almost definitely as it’s that weird thing when you can be sure as you’re feeling it inside too)! It’s as if Thumper is letting me know all is well on the inside!

That sounds awful!

My weird preggo dreams aren't even slightly baby themed and not horrible at all, just very vivid and extraordinarily dull.

Like the other night, my entire dream was a FB messenger chat with a friend where I explained in detail how a soap opera couple were married in real life and that's why they could hold hands and stuff without social distancing.

It was so real I thought it had happened and so I woke up and messaged her to apologise for being so frightfully boring. Obviously, she was very confused.

Anywaaaaay... so today is a beautiful sunny day and we are supposed to have a toddler playdate in the park, but my idiot son has managed to wrestle a picture frame off the wall and onto his face, so instead it's a day of ice packs and Disney+ and sofa cuddles and concussion watch. He seems alright so far, but we are on for one hell of a black eye. ](*,)

@mammag
Oh my goodness sweety that is so scary. I'm so glad ure OK. How horrible after everything u have been through already.
My heart goes out to you so much.
Please take it easy hon and rest and heal.
We are all here for you.
Lots of hugs and love.

So I had my first high risk pregnancy consultant appointment today.
The consultant was a lovely man he was just so nice.

Unfortunately I started getting very itchy and have a few scratches and have made myself bleed. He thinks it cud be ICP again that I had in my last 2 pregnancies so I've had some liver function bloods done and also bile acid levels. If it comes back I do have i will be put on medication.
He has given me some piriton and some cream that goes cold when u put it on.
They had a job getting the blood from me prib because this is the 3rd bloodtest in just a week a half. Had to be stabbed a few times but we got there in the end.

Bit of a panic with the doppler she cudnt find babies HB but finally found it in the end and they were happy with it.

I have another appointment booked for 5th May.

They want me to have regular growth scans from 24 weeks and the plan is induction at 37 weeks.

Which I've worked out to be September 4th.
I know that cud change later on and cud moved more forward.
But that's the plan so far.

He knows I've had the Harmony test and I am waiting for results.

I had my blood taken for that last Wednesday so technically this cud be working day 6 but I've been counting it from the next day.

Still so nervous and keep having nightmares.
If I have got ICP again then that's a problem in itself so i definitely don't want there to be anymore problems and I'm really hoping my baby is 100% healthy.

Anyway arms a bit sore from the amount of times they stuck the needle in but I'm OK.

ICP is a very serious condition if left untreated so I'm glad they got on it right away and got the bloods done.
The medication helped alot last time when I was on it so hopefully it I have to go on it again it will help this time to.

I just hope if I do have my bile acids are not stupidly high and just slightly elevated.
They can get into the 100s and that can cause still birth so just another thing to worry about.

Aye could have been a lot worse, gonna have a right shiner by tomorrow but doesn't seem to have anything more serious. Missed his actual eye and no bumps appeared on head. Lucky kid.

He stole, opened and ate a whole pack of chocolate buttons too, in the time it took me to make a cuppa.

God knows how I'll manage when there's two of the buggers making mischief, my nerves are shot from just the one :rofl:

received_1831190167050661.jpeg

@mammag omg! I am so sorry and so so thankful you are okay!

@LoneWanderer I am glad your little guy is alright! Sorry you had to miss a beautiful day outside! My son is super rambunctious too! Many ice packs have been used LOL

@MadamRose i am sorry you are having bad dreams still. My anxiety hasn’t gone down as much as I would like and I can’t imagine if I had a dream like that. I would lose my shit.

@Suggerhoney oh no! Being itchy is no
Good. I am glad your doctors are in top of it since you have had ICP before. I will continue to pray for your results!!

My brown discharge has stopped and I am not cramping now so feeling better. My husband is getting his covid shot today and is getting the Johnson and Johnson one cause that is one he has available at work. I am nervous cause I know it is less effective and I don’t know anyone who has had that one personally. Anyone know any of anyone who has had that one? I am hoping to have my blood results today, by Friday at the latest. My doctor said between 5-7 business days and today is day 5!

Aye could have been a lot worse, gonna have a right shiner by tomorrow but doesn't seem to have anything more serious. Missed his actual eye and no bumps appeared on head. Lucky kid.

He stole, opened and ate a whole pack of chocolate buttons too, in the time it took me to make a cuppa.

God knows how I'll manage when there's two of the buggers making mischief, my nerves are shot from just the one :rofl:

View attachment 1096737

Oh bless him. Mine is always falling over and bumping his head must be a boy thing haha.

Here's mine. He is almost 19 months now and a right cheeky little monkey

received_955807868557968.jpeg

Excuse DH giant hand haha.

@mammag omg! I am so sorry and so so thankful you are okay!

@LoneWanderer I am glad your little guy is alright! Sorry you had to miss a beautiful day outside! My son is super rambunctious too! Many ice packs have been used LOL

@MadamRose i am sorry you are having bad dreams still. My anxiety hasn’t gone down as much as I would like and I can’t imagine if I had a dream like that. I would lose my shit.

@Suggerhoney oh no! Being itchy is no
Good. I am glad your doctors are in top of it since you have had ICP before. I will continue to pray for your results!!

My brown discharge has stopped and I am not cramping now so feeling better. My husband is getting his covid shot today and is getting the Johnson and Johnson one cause that is one he has available at work. I am nervous cause I know it is less effective and I don’t know anyone who has had that one personally. Anyone know any of anyone who has had that one? I am hoping to have my blood results today, by Friday at the latest. My doctor said between 5-7 business days and today is day 5!

It's not as bad as with my son but has picked up a bit the last few days and I have a few scratches from itching and I keep going at them and they bleed so thought its best to be safe.
The medication really helped last time.
I think the highest my bile acid levels got was 50. Anything 14 and over is ICP but 50 is still low. The worst itching with my son was from 11 to 18 weeks and it was hurendous. Kept awake and everything. The tablest stopped the itching and took my bile acid down but around 28 weeks it started up again.
They tried to push me to 38 weeks but I kept going in because of the itching and in the end I was induced and 36+6 and he was born and 37 weeks.

I'm glad they are going to induce again at 37 weeks because if this is ICP I know the itching will be horrible in the 3rd tri. But hopefully the meds will help.

Sorry about the spotting hon.
I had bright red streaks when wiping mixed with cm at 12 weeks with my son.
Then i kept spotting from weeks 12 to 13 then it stopped.
Midwife said it may of been left over implantation or sometimes when the placenta takes over it and root itself in even more and that can cause some spotting.
Hope that helps hon.

Brown is old tho so it may be some left Over implantation.

Thank u sweety i appreciate ure prayers so much.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->