• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

17+4 eeeeeeek
:holly:

Despite the fact that it seems massive, it manages to hide pretty well. Can feel it move roughly about every four days and the rest it tucks itself away somewhere. Still getting the odd day of nausea too, but otherwise things are pretty normal and fairly dull. Looking forward to getting delivery date booked though!

View attachment 1096573 View attachment 1096574

Oh Lone loving the facial expressions ure brilliant and u really make me giggle.
Ure bump is lush.

Despite having big babies I’ve been told I don’t need the glucose tolerance test.

I’m 19 weeks today! Honestly can’t believe where time is going. 20 week scan in just over a week!

In other news I finally felt definitely movement last night! The latest in any of my 3 pregnancies. I felt it in the morning when I was laying in in bed 3 or 4 clear flutters in the same place over 2 minutes. Then just before I went to sleep I had similar feeling twice in a similar place!

View attachment 1096559
U look lovely hon ure not that big at all so I don't understand why people are saying u are. U look perfect.
Yay for movements at last.

AFM I definitely felt some movements last night while I was relaxing watching TV.
It's kind of hard to explain what it felt like but it felt like something was shifting about and little taps. Was right where baby is.
This is amazing because with having the anterior placenta with my DD and DS I didn't feel anything untill 18 weeks and light kicking I did not feel untill 21 weeks. Harder kicking did not start until 28 weeks.
So feeling movements now at 14 weeks it's lovely.
I've not felt anything today yet but hopefully when I'm relaxing later I will feel it again.

I really hope i get my results this week. I've googled how long it can take abs it said u can hear back within 3 to 7 working days but sometimes it can take longer with 10 working days being the most.
So I really hope I hear back this week and I really really hope it's good news, I'm having trouble sleeping at the moment because of the worrying.
:nope:

Really hope your results come back nice and soon! So glad you are getting movement for reassurance too :)

So as the halfway point fast approaches, and as I expand ever further, here is a list of things I can no longer do:

- Sleep a full night through
- Go more than two hours without eating something, anything, everything
- Finish a meal, even when I'm starving
- Wear pretty much any non-maternity clothes
- Bend over to tie shoelaces
- Lean into the baby's cot to lie him down
- Get out of the bath (without rolling over and onto my knees first)
- Stand up off the floor (see 'bath' above)
- Maintain my lady parts or indeed, see them
- Sneeze without peeing/retching (and sometimes both, yay pregnancy)

Whoever said the second tri was a glowy and magical time can seriously get to fuck.

I AM DONE hahahahahahahaha(!)

:holly:

Yall I took my boys to the beach yesterday. I got crispy crittered It is awful.

I don't look pregnant, just bloated because I'm already a fluffy woman.

Really hope your results come back nice and soon! So glad you are getting movement for reassurance too :)

I really hope so too hon I'm not sleeping well at all because of the worry.
This is probably gonna be my last ever baby and I just want baby to be healthy.

@LoneWanderer as of pregnancy I retch when I sneeze too, thought I was alone in that!! :holly:

I'm still in that awkward stage where none of my normal jeans fit, but I don't look pregnant, and my maternity jeans are massive on me! Living in my dungarees, because they stay up! Last pregnancy I was wearing my usual UK size 10 leggings (fluffy ones under maternity jeans, it was bonfire night and absolutely freezing) the night I gave birth, so I'm not expecting a sudden growth spurt!

Look at all those beautiful bumps!
@Suggerhoney I'm holding out for your results being positive hun. I am still waiting for mine. They said if I haven’t been called in a week then all is ok and I will get a letter within 3. A week is up on Weds...

I love having all you ladies to go through this journey with. A week tomorrow is my private gender scan I will be 17weeks and 3 days!

How’s everyone doing? Had a funny turn again tonight of dizziness which is savage don’t know if the heat from kitchen sometimes or what the issue is

How’s everyone doing? Had a funny turn again tonight of dizziness which is savage don’t know if the heat from kitchen sometimes or what the issue is

Are you up on your feet quite a lot? I get dizzy if I'm stood up too much. Not even a preggo thing, just in general.

WILL IT EVER STOP GROWING?

Met up with a friend today who is 32 weeks along... and I'm bigger than her already. Gotta laugh or I might cry hahahaha

20210328_175401.jpg

Look at all those beautiful bumps!
@Suggerhoney I'm holding out for your results being positive hun. I am still waiting for mine. They said if I haven’t been called in a week then all is ok and I will get a letter within 3. A week is up on Weds...

I love having all you ladies to go through this journey with. A week tomorrow is my private gender scan I will be 17weeks and 3 days!

I heard back within 2 days hon so ure probably fine.
Still waiting for these new results and it's so hard.

I really do feel at a standstill.

I just want my baby to be ok and healthy.
Today was working day 3 of waiting and it really is killing me.

@Suggerhoney i know you have already said but I am out of it with remembering things-but when did they say you would have your results?

@Bittersweet im sorry you are feeling dizzy! We were doing some yard work yesterday and I got dizzy for the first time, i think cause it was hot out and cause I would go from bending down to standing up too much. When I sat down I felt better. I hope yours goes away! I have terrible equilibrium even when not pregnancy though and get dizzy if I try to swing or anything like that lol.

@LoneWanderer ah I love your
Bump! I can tell I am pregnancy for sure but I feel like others still think just extra fluff! I can’t wait to look for sure preggers. Last pregnancy was about 18 weeks. So hoping for earlier this time.

I feel like I found some energy this week. Not a lot but some! Have cleaned the house, done some yard work and organized the kids toys. I know it won’t last so using it when I have it.

What do y’all plan to do for baby’s sleeping arrangements? With my first we had a nursery set up and she NEVER slept there lol. She was with us from the beginning. By son slept in a bassinet thing (rock n play but now it has been recalled) for a few months and then did use his crib. I am not sure what to do with this one. I am thinking a bassinet thing in our room as we don’t have an extra room so baby will eventually share with whatever sibling gender it is.

What do y’all plan to do for baby’s sleeping arrangements? With my first we had a nursery set up and she NEVER slept there lol. She was with us from the beginning. By son slept in a bassinet thing (rock n play but now it has been recalled) for a few months and then did use his crib. I am not sure what to do with this one. I am thinking a bassinet thing in our room as we don’t have an extra room so baby will eventually share with whatever sibling gender it is.

Haven't fully decided yet. Since I'm single baby doing what I did with the first two at first won't be a big deal. Both my boys slept with me the first three months or so. But then it depends on where I'm living after that you know. If I'm in a 3 bedroom place, then my boys will share a bedroom (they will be about 6.6 and 3 by then) so that she will have a room to her own because she will be a girl.

Got my panorama results back today - everything looks good so far! And they confirmed definitely a girl lol.

Anyone having issues not wanting to eat lately? I seem to have lost my appetite :( I don't know if it's from the sunburn or pregnancy though.

Sleep wise I’m getting a next to me crib for baby for the first 6 or so months then they will move into their own room.

@Bittersweet on the dizziness front I get a few spells at work when been on my feet a lot especially if I’ve been crouched down helping a child then stand up too fast.

850439EC-3363-4D2C-A534-C7A1B822B1D8.jpeg 3A517C16-0B54-4B6B-89F2-41CB0DFD34C3.jpeg

How some weird pains in my groin and the front top of my area!! My pelvis maybe. Sore to touch though which is weird:

I sailed through my pregnancy at 28years old I don’t think this will be the case 10 years on!!!

I’m really struggling to sleep at the moment too!

one more day at school then off for 2.5 weeks in which time I have some house viewings and a private scan booked:

marring midwife on Friday so might ask her about the pains.

As for sleeping arrangements at this rate baby will be sleeping in a draw haha we need to move ASAP.

How some weird pains in my groin and the front top of my area!! My pelvis maybe. Sore to touch though which is weird:

I sailed through my pregnancy at 28years old I don’t think this will be the case 10 years on!!!

I’m really struggling to sleep at the moment too!

one more day at school then off for 2.5 weeks in which time I have some house viewings and a private scan booked:

marring midwife on Friday so might ask her about the pains.

I had something very similar a few weeks back. Never figured out what it was and it just went away.

So we bought a bedside crib last time because #1 rapidly outgrew the Moses basket. But at 6 months ON THE DOT he was in his own cot in his own room, I was absolutely done sneaking about trying not to wake him in our room haha!

Luckily we got in habit very early on of always putting sleeping baby down - very very hard in early days when all you want is to snuggle the little warm bundle, but worth it as he settles so well now on his own. In fact he slept through night from 19 days old. And he's never co-slept, he hates it and never settles plus he does my head in as he's all pointy and wriggly. ;)

So we will do exact same, basket then bedside then cot, and it would be really nice if new one followed in big brother's footsteps... however I am fairly sure after our easy ride, we are due a nocturnal nightmare who hates bedtime entirely and never wants to be put down ever. You know... karma and all that.

:rofl:

@DSemcho i go through where I don’t want to eat and nothing sounds good at all, but then a few hours later I am so hungry and then eat way to much LOL. I hope your sun burn heals quickly!

@LoneWanderer I hope you get another good sleeper! I had one of each so hoping for Another good sleeper this round.

I hope up to some mild cramps and some brown/pinkish cm when I wiped. So freaking out a bit and taking it easy today. Hopefully just from yard work and moving around too much Sunday. If it turns red or the amount increases though I will call the dr for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->