• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Oh bless him. Mine is always falling over and bumping his head must be a boy thing haha.

Here's mine. He is almost 19 months now and a right cheeky little monkey

View attachment 1096741

Excuse DH giant hand haha.

It's not as bad as with my son but has picked up a bit the last few days and I have a few scratches from itching and I keep going at them and they bleed so thought its best to be safe.
The medication really helped last time.
I think the highest my bile acid levels got was 50. Anything 14 and over is ICP but 50 is still low. The worst itching with my son was from 11 to 18 weeks and it was hurendous. Kept awake and everything. The tablest stopped the itching and took my bile acid down but around 28 weeks it started up again.
They tried to push me to 38 weeks but I kept going in because of the itching and in the end I was induced and 36+6 and he was born and 37 weeks.

I'm glad they are going to induce again at 37 weeks because if this is ICP I know the itching will be horrible in the 3rd tri. But hopefully the meds will help.

Sorry about the spotting hon.
I had bright red streaks when wiping mixed with cm at 12 weeks with my son.
Then i kept spotting from weeks 12 to 13 then it stopped.
Midwife said it may of been left over implantation or sometimes when the placenta takes over it and root itself in even more and that can cause some spotting.
Hope that helps hon.

Brown is old tho so it may be some left Over implantation.

Thank u sweety i appreciate ure prayers so much.

<3
Awww hes gorgeous xx

@Suggerhoney hope you get some answers about the itchiness soon. And that the harmony results are back soon.

@LoneWanderer glad he’s okay

@atx614 i did it was horrible couldn’t sleep again for ages even after the doppler the movement this morning was much needed. Glad the discharge and cramping has stopped.

Mammag how scary for you take care of yourself!

Suggar it’s good you have a good plan in place that’s what I’m hoping il get on Friday a clearer plan

Hmmm so it's been eight days since last midwife appointment - and it occurred to me that means it's also been eight entire days since I felt this baby move.

It was kicking like a good un on the day. But since then... nowt. 18 weeks is far too early for consistent movements I know, and I'm only slightly concerned. Other half thought I should go hospital but I've explained even if anything *was* wrong they couldn't do owt at this point, and anyway I am sure it's fine. Just dunno why it's so lazy, last one was leaping about in there pretty much 24/7.

Nope they've moved midwives out of the GPs surgery and into a temporary home at the EPU due to all the vaccinations. But theres no dial-in line for the unit, its referral only. GP lines are rammed, queues of like 30-odd people when you ring, so given that up as a bad job too.

Besides like I say, it's not like they can do owt. Either everything's fine and I'm just wasting their time, or it isn't and they can't do anything about that at this stage. Either baby will start moving again in next couple of weeks, or I'll get answers at my scan on 19th. Whatever will be, will be.

Meanwhile... after two days of fantastic sunshine here we have gone back to grey cold normality. Just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend off(!) Yay British weather...

What y'all got planned for Easter? I'm ashamed to say I've already eaten both of my Easter eggs AND one of the baby's too :rofl:

Please keep my baby in ure prayers ladies I'm at the hospital strated bleeding and cramping so worried:cry:

@Suggerhoney praying for you and little one!!

@LoneWanderer i didn’t feel constant movement until around 24 weeks last pregnancy. When I wanted to feel him move (or try LOL he was stubborn too) I would drink something cold and sugar filled like lemonade and lay on my stomach as best I could. Usually then I could feel something for assurance.

So far I've only had my blood pressure done and a wee sample they haven't tested yet. Still waiting its been nearly 3 hours.
Cramps have settled and bleeding has almost stopped, just pink when wiping.
I did listen to babies hb b4 coming and Wa 160bpm so I'm hoping everything is ok.
Hoping the bleed was nothing serious.
Will let u know more when I get seen.
Still worried but just hoping everything is ok.
To get to almost 15 weeks and start bleeding was so scary.
I really hope it's nothing

I am glad they are seeing you! Maybe a SCH or low lying placenta? Or I think you said they told you the aspirin could cause bleeding.

Hi ladies I've not long got home what a long day.

Anyway they checked babies HB with a doppler and found it and said it was good.

I also had a internal examination to check cervix and to see If there was blood.
There wasn't any blood but she said there was some discharge but it looked normol.

She told me my cervix is shut but right near where the entrance is I have a errosion, which she explained is like a blood vessel and can get easily irritated and bleed.

She said she thinks that's what it is but cant be 100% sure and she can't tell me if this will or won't lead to a miscarriage.

I just have to rest and if I bleed again or get pain I have to go back.

I had my bile acid levels come back and its at a 7 which is normal.

The bleeding has completely stopped now.
I really really hope they won't be any more.
That was so scary.

Definitely sounds like it’s the erosion rather then coming from internally which is definitely positive hun. Normally if it’s come from internally there is signs of the blood. Make sure you get lots of rest Hun :hugs:

Ah good glad all is fine.

Question for y'all... so I think pretty much everyone in this group is on at least #2 or more, right? Don't think we have any first timers, correct me if wrong like.

So, are you all just as careful about what you can eat etc as with your firsts? I'm so slack about the rules this time, if I fancy it I sure as hell will eat it. Proper craving smoked salmon today and I'm gonna get some, wouldn't have risked it last time. I even avoided pineapple with #1, could live on it this time :rofl:

Ah good glad all is fine.

Question for y'all... so I think pretty much everyone in this group is on at least #2 or more, right? Don't think we have any first timers, correct me if wrong like.

So, are you all just as careful about what you can eat etc as with your firsts? I'm so slack about the rules this time, if I fancy it I sure as hell will eat it. Proper craving smoked salmon today and I'm gonna get some, wouldn't have risked it last time. I even avoided pineapple with #1, could live on it this time :rofl:
Definitely not as careful don’t have the time I am vegan this time though and wasn’t with DD1 or DD2. Doesn’t stop this being what I just brought for my Netflix day - love that asda do vegan cheese! (other children are with their dad for the weekend)

CD9646E3-DACF-46C2-9503-6086B503F9BC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->