September 2021 due date babies!!!

Love Thumpers nursery ❤️

Good luck today Lone, hope all goes ok!

Happy 20 weeks Lone ure half way yay. Good luck with ure scan. Mine is 4 weeks away today.

Gorgeous nursery @MadamRose you have been busy <3

I love all the name ideas and @Suggerhoney love his name. I have a Leo William my hubby’s name is William.

thank you for the welcome. My 20 week scan is tomorrow where I think they will check cervix too. I have had horrendous cystitis today like next level ugh and what good luck my washing machine has broke!

these are our boy ideas I really struggle
With boys names

our girls name we had picked for ages is Eden Ivy but I guarantee it’s a boy. We loved Oliver but I have an Olivia

283B5D70-EFDA-4A23-B438-EAD97F448DD7.png

Its such a lovely lovely name, honestly I'd be all for it but I don't like 'Rett' and we already have an Eve/Evie in the family. If we went with it though, his initials would make him 'Elf' which is pretty cute. We already have 'Mouse'.

Another downside for us is it doesn't fit my Irish theme - we have Murphy the dog then the wee baby Sheamus. But Irish names are suddenly so overused that it's impossible to find one I like where he won't go to school with 20 others :rofl:

Side note: Murphy and Sheamus are both WWE wrestlers, pure accident that: but perhaps we could run with the theme and call this one Triple H or Undertaker or Hulk or something haha!
My son would love that! :haha:

So yesterday I spent the day worried that baby had stopped moving, don't think i felt it at all.

This morning I was really relieved that it gave me a good kick. Since then... the damn thing just will not sit still and my innards are taking a real battering(!) Clearly there's no middle ground with this kid. God help me :rofl:

we have the same due date! Is your scan tomorrow? Mines is <3

we have the same due date! Is your scan tomorrow? Mines is <3
Nah Monday afternoon, got a right wait on. I'll be nearer 21 weeks! Then consultant following Friday to book delivery. Excited to have a birthday for baby!!

Nah Monday afternoon, got a right wait on. I'll be nearer 21 weeks! Then consultant following Friday to book delivery. Excited to have a birthday for baby!!

oh yuck that’s annoying but at least baby will be even further along. I’m consultant led and not bloody seen one yet. I’m usually induced around 39 weeks. Can’t believe we are all half way already

@Suggerhoney i would do the 12 foot. I like it long so my ankles aren’t touching too. I had a shorter one with my son and it was annoying.

@MadamRose beautiful nursery!!! Where is the furniture from, I love that color!

@LoneWanderer yes Gretchen is common here! But not overly so. When I use to teach I had a Gretchen in my class and she was the sweetest! But besides her I have only met a few others. So common but not like overly so

I went for the 9ft it just looks better and more comfy. I can add pillows near my ankles if need be.

So still waiting for results and been feeling pretty down.
The anxiety is just awful.
I just want good news and I just want my baby to be healthy.

I know 1 in 33 isn't that high but last year when I had those 4 pregnancy losses in a row I looked into it and it only happens to 1% of couples.
So we was that 1%.
So now I can't help thinking that I will be that 1 in 33.

It's just so hard ladies.

I want to feel excited but I don't. I'm just so scared.

If he has it he cud have serious heart problems. Most of them are born really premature and there's a 30% of stillbirth.
It's just all too much.

I've been feeling him move all day today.
I went a few days with feeling nothing but then today he is moving and I can feel him.
He is kicking but it is really really lite and like someone is flicking me.
It's lovely feeling him move.

I really hope and pray we get good news with these results.
At least then I can start getting excited again.

I hate all this worry and anxiety

@Suggerhoney sweetheart, this has been such an agonising wait for you. So unfair and quite honestly I really feel for you.

I hope you get those results really soon. Stay positive hun! Look at how perfect he was at your scan. Positive, positive, positive.

xxxxxxx

@MadamRose ooo I will have to check out IKEA! We went a few saturdays ago but they didn’t have anything colorful. Just plain white or wood color and a gray one. Maybe just online? Or maybe not in the US for that one. I’ll look!!

@LoneWanderer yay for seeing
movement!!

@playgirl666 i think I have felt
A bit too but always second guess myself.

@Suggerhoney im sorry the wait is so long for you! I really hope they rushed it this time since you already had to wait the first time when they didn’t have enough blood.

after the 20 week scan can anyone remember when the next regular scan is if there are no complications? Is it 28 or 32 weeks? It’s been so long I can’t remember lol

@MadamRose ooo I will have to check out IKEA! We went a few saturdays ago but they didn’t have anything colorful. Just plain white or wood color and a gray one. Maybe just online? Or maybe not in the US for that one. I’ll look!!

@LoneWanderer yay for seeing
movement!!

@playgirl666 i think I have felt
A bit too but always second guess myself.

@Suggerhoney im sorry the wait is so long for you! I really hope they rushed it this time since you already had to wait the first time when they didn’t have enough blood.

after the 20 week scan can anyone remember when the next regular scan is if there are no complications? Is it 28 or 32 weeks? It’s been so long I can’t remember lol
Are you US? U.K. we only get 12 and 20 weeks

my scan is Monday so long to wait still! But never
Kind a good start to the week! They will measure my cervix and then I don’t actually know when my consultant will see me again he never said he just said a few weeks after

Aye its mad aint it; us UK folks just get a look at baby at 20 weeks and then that's it, four months just waiting about!

Though that said I did get a growth scan at about 36 weeks last time. And to be honest it was pretty pointless from my perspective, as baby was so big and smooshed up by then that I couldn't see him properly at all and he couldn't do anything interesting like roll or wave.

But I reckon a 28-week ish one would be nice, just to break up the boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->