• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Thanks hun I seen baby at 18+1 as consultant scanned me and did a great check of blood flow heart etc I’m not hugely worried at the moment as he didn’t see anything massively wrong

Thanks ladies.
Yeah the waiting is torture but it is what it is. They check over 80 odd different things so I guess it takes time.
Just hope they have enough blood this time and hope and pray all will be good.
Just hate this limbo.
I pray every night for baby to be completely healthy.

In the UK we only normally have 2 scans. 12 and 20 weeks and that's it.

But if ure high risk like me u get growth scans.

I'll having growth scans from 24 weeks onwards probably every 4 weeks.
I do like it because it means I get to see loads of baby but when ure near the end 35 weeks or so u can't really see much because there all squidged up in there.
But we did see my son at 36 weeks on a scan and he was sucking his thumb and playing with his willy lol.
Ain't changed much now, take his nappy off and the hand goes strait down there.

I've picked up DH cold and caugh yay.
It's just the strat so the plan is today to get my housework done, DH said he will hoover so that's good at least then once it's done it's done and I can relax esp if this gets worse.

Eeeek! I saw baby kick today! Just a couple of times, on my side, could feel it and when I watched that spot there was a definite little thud visible!

So exciting <3

That's amazing hon I love it when that happens.

So exciting! Earlier on I had more prominent kicks that were like definite kicks. Weeks before I’ve not been sure.

@Suggerhoney can I ask why you have been high risk previously i was with Eloise and if it wasn’t for my issues I would have never have had a scan after 20 weeks.

I’ve booked a 4d scan at 30 weeks I’m
Getting an nhs scan at 32 weeks as placenta is low lying and I’m getting rescanned on weds as baby’s legs were above it’s head so they couldn’t see the heart. I was made to dance up and down and jiggle like an idiot but so stubborn! Baby is a....... boy! We are doing a cannon with the kids they are so excited! 439BD895-3C83-49E6-B979-71371FD94F88.jpeg

Congrats wantingagirl you’ve got even number now!

Aah congrats on all the lovely scans, appointments, kicks etc! I got all left behind on messages again

Do you ever have those days where you just feel meh? ...I have no reason (I do have swollen gums round my wisdom teeth but I don't think it's that) I just feel really meh. I have Fridays off, it's been sunny, I've been to the garden centre with my mum, dad and little girl (we all live in a big house together, no rules broken) so I've had a nice day, but I just feel like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders today! I'm not a mental health concern, I just occasionally have days where I'm just not my happy self, but I can't shift it! So hard to explain how you feel!!

Well I’ve had a interesting couple of days. I’d been cramping on and off and put it down to round ligament pain.

Woke up in excruciating pain in the middle of Weds night, ambulance out, straight into maternity. 7 hours of pain like no other. 100% worse than labour. I used a whole bloody canister of gas and air :shy: Turns out a cyst on my ovary had twisted twice. Had to have emergency surgery, and woke up with one less ovary and tube :cry:

Baby has been a total trooper, and is okay. I feel so blessed, albeit I’m still drugged up and will be in hospital for a while.

Ergh.

Please please please if you have cramping that’s just a little too much, don’t ignore <3

@stephx what a horrible thing to happen - glad you and baby are doing okay. Hope you are being cared for well.

So exciting! Earlier on I had more prominent kicks that were like definite kicks. Weeks before I’ve not been sure.

@Suggerhoney can I ask why you have been high risk previously i was with Eloise and if it wasn’t for my issues I would have never have had a scan after 20 weeks.

I’ve booked a 4d scan at 30 weeks I’m
Getting an nhs scan at 32 weeks as placenta is low lying and I’m getting rescanned on weds as baby’s legs were above it’s head so they couldn’t see the heart. I was made to dance up and down and jiggle like an idiot but so stubborn! Baby is a....... boy! We are doing a cannon with the kids they are so excited! View attachment 1097412

Hi hon
I had a full liver transplant in 2011 so that's why I'm High risk.
Pluss with my last 2 pregnancies i had ICP (Cholistosis of pregnancy) and wiry DD i had pre eclampsia so my last 2 pregnancies were high risk and this one is because of my transplant and being 41 they say I'm very high risk this time.

I have to be induced at 37 weeks because of my transplant scar.

Congratulations on ure scan lovely hon. Mine is not untill 12th May feels like ages away. Also congratulations on baby boy so exciting.

Still no results so apologies if I'm not really one here much.

Just so worried

Steph so sorry to hear that’s gone on for yoh wishing you a speedy recovery x

Thanks ladies :hugs: im day 2 so should be over the worst of it now.

Never been more grateful for the NHS, they’ve all been wonderful x

I think I'm after the impossible ...I'm fed up with my maternity jeans, they are over the bump, always falling down, and I don't like the feel of them on my stomach. I found the same thing last time. They're also too short! It might make me sound old (I'm not!) But I hate jeans that don't cover my ankles, they just get cold!! I'm a size 10, with so far a very tiny bump (likely to stay tiny) but don't quite fit in my normal jeans.

Anyone know of any under the bump jeans that are all full length? All the new look ones look like they won't cover my ankles sure I'm mad :holly:

I think I'm after the impossible ...I'm fed up with my maternity jeans, they are over the bump, always falling down, and I don't like the feel of them on my stomach. I found the same thing last time. They're also too short! It might make me sound old (I'm not!) But I hate jeans that don't cover my ankles, they just get cold!! I'm a size 10, with so far a very tiny bump (likely to stay tiny) but don't quite fit in my normal jeans.

Anyone know of any under the bump jeans that are all full length? All the new look ones look like they won't cover my ankles sure I'm mad :holly:

There not under the bump there over the bump but I highly recommend the maternity jeggings from H&M.

They are so confy. And they look like jeans but are jeggings so so soft.

They was quite cheap too.
I have a blue and black pair and love them. I brought them when I was 7 weeks pregnant with DS.
So I'm wearing them again this pregnancy too.

Love them. I have there maternity leggings to and they are comfy too.

U always get my maternity stuff from H&M because they have sizes for patite womon like me.

I did buy a pair of maternity jeans from Newlook but they wud always fall down.
They only fitted properly when I was much further on and huge. But they were uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"