September 2021 due date babies!!!

Yes I am in the US, I think we get one at 28 but it’s been so long I can’t remember. I will ask at my appointment Tuesday. Also need to ask if hubby can come to my 20 week appointment to see the scan! They are easing up on some Covid restrictions now so we will see.

@stephx omg I am so sorry you had to go through that and so glad you and baby are okay!!

@wantingagirl congrats on a boy!! So
Exciting!

@Suggerhoney sorry you are still waiting! I bet the results come this week.

I still haven’t felt movement. Stupid anterior placenta!

So one week ago I was all 'awwww sweet baby just moving around in there' and now I am very much 'get your pointy fucking limbs out of my internal organs, oh hell-spawn of mine'.

Its very much reached the visible-kicks-on-the-outside stage already, and I can't believe I have another 19 weeks of this yet; I swear I'll have internal bleeding and broken ribs by the time this kickboxer is fully baked. :rofl:

@atx614 hope hubby can come to the appointment. I didn’t feel movement til late but once I started to feel it it felt it loads, fingers crossed you feel it soon.

@LoneWanderer good luck with your scan. I haven’t looked to see if I can see movement but this baby has a love of jabbing my bladder ](*,)

AFM - I’m 22 weeks today! Feels like it’s starting to slow down (I felt like the first 20 weeks went pretty fast). I feel lots of movement each day and I’m dreading going back to work tomorrow as I think I’ll be so busy I’ll go back to hardly feeling it again :-( normally I love going back after the holidays but just not feeling it this time. Definitely looking forward to 9 months off with baby and my girls!

1DFE7A8A-D22F-4A2B-932A-7A6D82738CFC.jpeg

@Bittersweet good luck hon.

@MadamRose such a neat bump.

Should get my results this week. Please be low risk[-o<

I have DH cold and cough.

Off into our town centre today when kids are at school to go get some maternity stuff the bump just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hoping it's a good sign baby is growing well and is healthy[-o<

Today is literally the longest day there has ever been, I swear someone's hidden a few extra hours in it just to drag out the suspense for me :rofl:

My results came back inconclusive again and they think it's because I've had a liver transplant.
So we have had a refund but we won't know if he has downs now until he is born.

Just have to hope and pray my anomaly scan goes well and his heart and everything is perfect.

I really don't know how to feel right now.

My results came back inconclusive again and they think it's because I've had a liver transplant.
So we have had a refund but we won't know if he has downs now until he is born.

Just have to hope and pray my anomaly scan goes well and his heart and everything is perfect.

I really don't know how to feel right now.
@Suggerhoney sending hugs. Would a 4D scan or anything later in pregnancy help to give any indication? :hugs:

Aww suggar sorry to hear that!

scan was fine baby nice and healthy. OH did decide to find out although keeping it a secret from family and friends

Aww suggar sorry to hear that!

scan was fine baby nice and healthy. OH did decide to find out although keeping it a secret from family and friends

Fab news, hope you’re okay after finding out :flow:

Thank you both. She Initially thought boy but when she went between the legs (as much as she could baby wasn’t co operative) there were three lines she showed us and said girl.

not telling publicly but I’m totally shocked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->