• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

My results came back inconclusive again and they think it's because I've had a liver transplant.
So we have had a refund but we won't know if he has downs now until he is born.

Just have to hope and pray my anomaly scan goes well and his heart and everything is perfect.

I really don't know how to feel right now.

whattttt that’s crazy? Surely not. Like madam said could you have a 4D scan?

I’m so shocked to say looks like we are team :pink:
Totally shocked and I’m so lucky

yay! Congratulations! Super news.

Back after the world's longest scan, took a zillion years, baby would not cooperate at all, had to go for a walk and jump about and the like... but after TWO FUCKIN HOURS we got done.

All is well and baby is doing great. Aaaaandddd... I know what we're having, eeeek! Any final guesses...?

View attachment 1097521

eeeeeek congratulations I’ve seen reveal on your other thread so won’t guess but eeeeeek!!

whattttt that’s crazy? Surely not. Like madam said could you have a 4D scan?

yay! Congratulations! Super news.

eeeeeek congratulations I’ve seen reveal on your other thread so won’t guess but eeeeeek!!
Lone wanderer :pink: ??

@Bittersweet and @LoneWanderer so happy ure scans went well and babies are healthy.

Lone I'm still thinking girl?

OK so I've been thinking and I'm gonna try and stay positive. Something is telling me my baby is healthy and my husband is convinced our baby is healthy. My DH is half Romany Gypsy so he just knows these things.

All my scans have been perfect so far and hopefully the 20 week one will be too.
It feels like ages away.

Hopefully his heart and everything is all normol.

I am considering booked a 4d scan for around 28 30 weeks.

I guess 1 in 33 isn't that high and it really cud be my age throwing it off.

My bump is huge.
I went up the school and a friend of mine who I haven't seen thought I was much much further along.

When I told her I was 17+2 weeks she was shocked.
She said oh my gosh ure so big.
In a good way lol.

From what I've been reading it seems babies with downs tend to not grow as well.

Going by the first day of my last AF my due date shouldn't be untill 7th October.

So technically I was put forward 12 days.

I did ovulate early on cd 10 (confirmed via OPK and temps) and all the other signs.
So going by ovulation my due date was September 30th.

I measured bang on for when I ovulated at my 6+1 scan.
Then 2 days ahead at the 8 and 10 weeks scan.

Them 5 days ahead at my dating scan.

So baby is growing well so I'm hoping that is all a good sign.

The Amnio is out of the question.
We will love this baby even if he does have it.
I'm going to try and positive and enjoy my pregnancy.

Think I will feel better after the 20 week scan
Providing all goes well.

Congrats on the girl @Bittersweet!! And congrats on your little boy @LoneWanderer. It will be chaos I am sure for a while but it will be so nice for them to have a brother to grow up with so close in age!!

@Suggerhoney yes 1 in 33 isn’t super high at all, and I am glad you and hubby are having a good feeling. When is your 20
Week scan?

My next appt is tomorrow but just a Doppler appt so nothing too exciting lol. Should be a quick one as I don’t think there are any labs or anything. My 20
Week scan isn’t until next month, should be the 18th or 19th I’ll find out tomorrow, but I’ll be a little over 20 weeks then. After the 20 week scan I will start buying things! I so paranoid the blood test will be wrong lol, so just want to make sure it is a girl indeed before I buy

Thank you all. I spent last night googling as I can’t believe it. There were two very bright lines and one not so bright I think that’s what has thrown me off haha!
Suggar I know your age gets factored in so that’s an absolute potential hun. Plus everything else has been okay so perhaps it’s just the risk is higher but he actuwlly doesn’t have Down’s syndrome. Also the 20 week scan will be so intense on his heart so hopefully any issues if he did have Down’s syndrome would be picked up early on.

Thank you all. I spent last night googling as I can’t believe it. There were two very bright lines and one not so bright I think that’s what has thrown me off haha!
Suggar I know your age gets factored in so that’s an absolute potential hun. Plus everything else has been okay so perhaps it’s just the risk is higher but he actuwlly doesn’t have Down’s syndrome. Also the 20 week scan will be so intense on his heart so hopefully any issues if he did have Down’s syndrome would be picked up early on.

Yes that's true hon I hope so.
I spoke with the genetics midwife and i will definitely be having extra growth scans.
So after my 20 weeks scan i think my next scan will be at 24 weeks then 28 and every 4 weeks from then on.

My 20 weeks scan is 3 weeks tomorrow still feels like ages away.
I just want to get that one out the way because I know its a very important one where they check everything.
Hopefully the time will go fast.
I will be 20+4 weeks when I have it.
I have a consultant appointment on 5th May and then the 20 weeks scan on 12th May which is the day b4 DH birthday.

Movement wise.
I feel stuff here and there but it's not everyday. I felt him yesterday but nothing today.
I did check in with my Doppler and his HB was beating away at 148 BPM.
Cud hear him moving about but cudnt feel him.

Hopefully will start feeling alot more soon.

Can't believe I'm gonna be 18 weeks on Saturday.

My baby boy should be here in less than 20 weeks eeeeek.
Really hope I make it to 37 weeks and he doesn't come any earlier.

Still got the cold and cough. I gave DH to thank for that.

@LoneWanderer yay for team blue like me:blue::bunny:

I'm so happy we are having a boy.
I love my DD so much but she is a diva and I don't think I cud handle another diva.

I've never had 2 boys together close is age so this will be all new to me.

My son turns 2 on September 23rd

Is it normal to second guess the nhs gender?

I can’t help but think she’s got it wrong. She said she swayed during scan but didn’t have a close enough look but showed between legs and said girl

Is it normal to second guess the nhs gender?

I can’t help but think she’s got it wrong. She said she swayed during scan but didn’t have a close enough look but showed between legs and said girl
The nhs have never got any of my 4 wrong, but yes i sometimes have doubted them! 2 weeks until I find out what baby 5 is xx

True ladies. Just can’t shake that she thought boy during scan until she focussed in the legs and then changed

They always got the gender of mine right.
My dd the said 70% girl because she had her legs crossed then at a growth scan I was told definitely girl.
With my boys there was just no mistaken it.

But there was a lady that was in the bed next to me when I had my first son.
She was told she was having a small boy and she ended up having a very large girl. Think she was 10lbs something so absolutely huge.

This was year's ago tho and scans were so grainy back then, where as today they are so clear.

Do u have any other scans now hon?
If u do just get them to double check but there normally spot on.
Remember there trained for this so they know what they are looking for.

I looked in my notes and I'm having growth scans at 24 28 32 and then 36 weeks with induction at 37 weeks.

I think I will book the privet 4d scan for 30 weeks so then hopefully we can get a good look at his face.

I spoke with the genetics midwife today and I have been told if he does have downs there is a chance he mite not make it.
Meaning i cud Lose him at any point in the pregnancy.

I've also been told the risk of him being very premature is high.

My only option now is the Amnio as I'm too far gone for the other thing.

But I just don't want to risk it.

A lady in the October group got a 1 in 3 chance for downs. She just had her harmony results back and it came back 1 in 10 thousand.

So surly my baby has to be ok.
Surly i won't be that 1 in 33?

@Suggerhoney i really hope everything is okay. All the things you’ve mentioned previously make things seem positive :)

@Bittersweet i think they are more likely to be wrong at 15/16 weeks but a lot less likely to be wrong at 20 weeks as the difference is even more obvious my 20 weeks. Have you got any more scans when you can confirm?

@Suggerhoney i really hope everything is okay. All the things you’ve mentioned previously make things seem positive :)

@Bittersweet i think they are more likely to be wrong at 15/16 weeks but a lot less likely to be wrong at 20 weeks as the difference is even more obvious my 20 weeks. Have you got any more scans when you can confirm?

I hope so hon.

My bump is big it's grown since my last photo.
I was smaller than this at this stage with my son.
I think there may be alot of water tho and that's why I'm not feeling much.
I felt him a bit yesterday but nothing today at all.

My placenta is prosteria so it's not that.
Even tho my bump is big it's still squiggy so I think it's water.

I will take another bump pic soon but I'm completely in maternity clothes now.

Here is bump now. Not a great pic as I'm in PJ'S so will get another when dressed and looking nicer haha.
I was this size at 22 weeks with my son.
20210420_231935.jpg

I keep thinking about @mammag and I r⁹eally hope she is OK.
I hate it that she isn't on here anymore she was such a lovely lady.

U all are lovely and have been so supportive thank you ladies and thank you @LoneWanderer for making me smile and laugh. We have such a nice little group.

Bought the toddler a doll in the hope that he will get used to the idea of 'baby' before it gets here.

Anyway it's fucking creepy and I hate it. But it was less than a tenner so it was the obvious choice really.

So far he's sat on it and poked it in the eyes. Going well(!) :rofl:

received_1521531624904733.jpeg

:rofl:@LoneWanderer hahahaha he sounds like my son with baby dolls. Hoping once the real baby gets here he will be more gentle.

For those ladies that have had their 20 week scans already, how long and how detailed were they? My doctor told me to expect about an hour as now the 20 week scans look at more things in more details. With my first two they were maybe like 20 mins. Wondering what else they look at that would take an hour?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->