• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

My son was born at 37 weeks and was 7lbs 6oz so I'm thinking this one will be around the same.
7 to 8lbs maybe.

Hopefully no bigger I'm only small haha.

My smallest was 5lb 7 but she was 4 weeks early.

My biggest was 8lb 15oz but he was 2 weeks over due and he got stuck and I had a horrible traumatic labour with him. Forceps and everything and he was born not breathing because he got so stuck.
Kept telling them he was a big one but they wudnt listen. He's now 15 years old and skinny as a rake lol. He has a different dad.

I was absolutely massive with him.

We spent the day at the beach yesterday.

Which was fun except I'm already too large to quickly jump up and chase the little bugger, and god knows how I'll handle two crazy toddlers each doing their own thing! Every day out we survive is now a reminder that its going to get twice as hard very soon... eeeek! :rofl:

20210423_142023.jpg

Ooo the beach sounds amazing. I hope we can make a trip this summer!

my doctor told me that he will not allow me to go over due this pregnancy if the baby seems big at all. I was two weeks over with my son and he was huge, almost ten pounds. But it was a quick and natural birth and actually less painful and stressful than when I birthed my daughter who was tiny at 5.5 pounds. I was induced with her so I am nervous with the thought of possibly being in induced again and having a harder labor. I didn’t get an epidural or anything with her either but I think I will this time if I have to be induced. But looks like I will for sure be having a September baby!

Ooo the beach sounds amazing. I hope we can make a trip this summer!

my doctor told me that he will not allow me to go over due this pregnancy if the baby seems big at all. I was two weeks over with my son and he was huge, almost ten pounds. But it was a quick and natural birth and actually less painful and stressful than when I birthed my daughter who was tiny at 5.5 pounds. I was induced with her so I am nervous with the thought of possibly being in induced again and having a harder labor. I didn’t get an epidural or anything with her either but I think I will this time if I have to be induced. But looks like I will for sure be having a September baby!
Yes I worry what will happen if I go to my due date this time. My last daughter was 9lbs 13 -
10 days early dread to think how big baby could have gotten in another 10 days!

Oh wow big babies! My son was 6lbs 3 at 5 weeks early. He was 4 by due date but his due date was wrong and when he was born he had developments that suggested 34/35 rather than 36.
So I suspect I’d have big babies lol! I mean I’m guessing this one will be the higher end of 7lbs off when I get induced

Last one was only 8lb 8oz but they all had me completely convinced he'd be 10lb or over. Hence the elective section when induction wasn't kicking in. I say 'only': he might have weighed less than expected but he was very long and had a massive head haha!

Now thanks to that section I can't be induced this time (dunno exactly why that is, but I guess the stronger and more intense labour you get from the synthetic hormones means the scar's more likely to rip or something?) so I absolutely daren't go overdue again. This one already seems bigger than the last did. So much as I would like the VBAC in many ways - easier recovery being right at the top of the list - I really am very relieved we'll be delivering no later than 39 weeks one way or another! If it's another out-the-sunroof job, so be it :)

Lone it’s your decision aboht a vbac hun

Omg I’ve just fallen out with OH. He likes stir fry I’m not hugely keen. So when he’s been out all day he always calls and says what you want for tea and me trying to be all nice say just pick something up

without fail he brings home stir fry. Even when he knows I’m not keen.
Lost the plot tonight aboht it like the immature person I am haha

Awww bless ya! Does he make it for you both though? Is it all he can confidently make? If so... understandable and sort of sweet, but still rubbish for you. Stop being nice and start demanding stuff you really want for tea! After all, if you can't be picky when preggo, then when can you?! <3

Other half does 95% of the shopping and the cooking here so of course I usually have what I'm given without a fuss BUT when I'm pregnant he's a little bit scared of me I think, and we only ever seem to have stuff I like. Which does mean he plays it safe with takeaways A LOT but hey, who am I to complain haha! So tonight it's Dominos for tea and I'm basically going to eat my whole body weight (which, frankly, is pretty sizeable at this point) in jalapenos and hot sauce. The inevitable heartburn will be worth it, I swear. :rofl:

Wow big babies.
I cudnt imagine having a 10 pounder outch. U ladies are troopers.

@atx614
I'm being induced at 37 weeks and I will definitely be having a epidural.
It's already planned and I have a appointment with the anesthetist when I'm in 3rd tri.

I will start off with gas and air and then get the epidural when things start getting too much.

At my growth scans with my son we was told he was going to be 9lbs at 37 weeks.
He was so say measuring 7lbs at 34 weeks.
I was so scared and then my midwife reassured me and told me that growth scans can be out by 2lbs either way.

He was only 7lb 6 so all that worrying for nothing.

They told me my dd was 7lb at 35 weeks. I had her 4 days later and she was only 5lb 7.

So I'm not gonna worry about growth scan measurements this time.
I'm just gonna enjoy having the extra scans and getting to see more of baby.

Lovely and hot here today.

@LoneWanderer awww that beach looks lovely. I think we will be making a day out to the beach in the summer.
Can't wait.

I will be huge tho but it's all good haha.

Lone no he’s a pretty good cook and can cook lots of stuff so no reason other than he just fancied it himself lol

I have a bump! I think it arrived overnight, and it's still pretty tiny, but it's a bump none the less!! Had midwife on Thurs, and it was hilarious, student midwife trying to get babies heartbeat, and every time she found it, baby moved! Same thing happened when I was preggo with DD, I have very active babies it seems! Got to have a glucose test because my dad has diabetes, and also booked in for anti d too.

Hey ladies

Apologies for the late update. Yesterday was crazy when I got back to work and today has been equally as busy!!

as always this baby was not cooperating yesterday! Managed to get all measurements and checks done after various bladder emptying, walks, consumption of sugar, star jumps all apart from the heart! Sooooo back in 2 weeks! Honestly!!! No picture as she was really not playing ball!!

so today I’ve had my 16 week old god son! It’s been good practice! We are shattered though haha bed time!!! FINALLY ❤️

66DA850A-C08F-4C2D-993E-3B5D397FCA9F.jpeg

Hey ladies

Apologies for the late update. Yesterday was crazy when I got back to work and today has been equally as busy!!

as always this baby was not cooperating yesterday! Managed to get all measurements and checks done after various bladder emptying, walks, consumption of sugar, star jumps all apart from the heart! Sooooo back in 2 weeks! Honestly!!! No picture as she was really not playing ball!!

so today I’ve had my 16 week old god son! It’s been good practice! We are shattered though haha bed time!!! FINALLY ❤️

View attachment 1097695

So glad it went well hon. Sorry u have to go back.
That happened with my son they cudnt get the heart stuff done because he was in a awkward position.
I had to walk around and drink fizzy drunk and star jumps lol, but he wudnt play ball.

Went back 2 weeks later and he was in a better position so they got what they needed.

Hoping this one plays ball because I'm really anxious about that scan and u want to know everything is alright.

I don't want any more waiting and not knowing because I feel like all I've done lately is wait wait wait.

Hope u get some good pics next time.
Your God son is adorable.

I have a bump! I think it arrived overnight, and it's still pretty tiny, but it's a bump none the less!! Had midwife on Thurs, and it was hilarious, student midwife trying to get babies heartbeat, and every time she found it, baby moved! Same thing happened when I was preggo with DD, I have very active babies it seems! Got to have a glucose test because my dad has diabetes, and also booked in for anti d too.

Yay for a bump.
At least u can say its a real bump now and not just bloat so who cares how big or small it is, a bump is a bump and there all beautiful.

Looks like A&E this aft for me, booo! Think I might have broken my knee somehow, a combination of excessive pregnancy weight and getting onto floor to change baby. Definitely felt something pop/snap in there last night and today I can't put weight on it.

Thing is though... I really cannot be arsed with weekend A&E, waiting around etc! Especially if it would turn out to be just a sprain or tear. So I'm holding off as long as I can stand today (ahaha!) and hoping it magically resolves very very quickly. Fingers crossed, eh? :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh no lone! I call nhs24 usually and then they give a time slot to get to

Hey ladies

I so thought I uploaded my scan on here, sorry I haven’t been around I have constant cystitis! We are having a boy <3

lovely scan pictures can’t believe how far along we all are.

@Suggerhoney still can’t believe you didn’t get any results :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"