• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Congratulations on baby :blue: @wantingagirl
Yeah I know it sucks but I really think my baby is healthy. I really hope so.
My 20 weeks Scan 2 weeks and 3 days away, it can't come soon enough.

@LoneWanderer
Oh Lone oh my gosh are u OK. U poor thing.
Let us know what they say.
That must be so painful bless you

I’m 23weeks today! Feels like it’s flying again atm - I keep waiting for it to start dragging the closer I get!

3599E9CE-3A2A-4BA9-A1BF-D673A1DF64B6.jpeg

So, I sacked off A&E :rofl:
Glad I did too: I can just about bear weight on it now which is a vast improvement from this morning, so I'm now quite sure it's not actually dislocated. Sure, it's far from pleasant, but hey, I think I'll live. Spending rest of day with my leg propped up and the cup final on, watching other half deal with the toddler's tantrums and demanding regular cups of tea. Mwahahahaha!

I’m 23weeks today! Feels like it’s flying again atm - I keep waiting for it to start dragging the closer I get!

View attachment 1097731

I found with ds as soon as I hit 24 weeks it flew.
Happy 23 weeks hon.
Ure bump is so cute.

So, I sacked off A&E :rofl:
Glad I did too: I can just about bear weight on it now which is a vast improvement from this morning, so I'm now quite sure it's not actually dislocated. Sure, it's far from pleasant, but hey, I think I'll live. Spending rest of day with my leg propped up and the cup final on, watching other half deal with the toddler's tantrums and demanding regular cups of tea. Mwahahahaha!

Haha yes hon definitely get dh to get u lots of lovely cups of teas. Hoping maybe u just sprained it and it gets better on its own.

Oh man @LoneWanderer that sounds terrible. If you heart a pop could be a tendon. I did that in my calf once. Freaking painful so I hope you can get some pregnancy safe meds at least.

@wantingagirl congrats on a boy! What is chronic cystitis? I haven’t heard of that yet but I know cysts are painful if it’s that.
@Zoboe95 yay for a bump!!

@MadamRose lovely bump!

@Neversayno sorry you have to go back in, but yay for another scan and seeing baby again!

I *think* I finally felt movement today. I am so bad at knowing but it wasn’t a tapping like I had with my first. More of like a whoosh if that makes sense. Hoping to feel more soon to confirm.

I *think* I finally felt movement today. I am so bad at knowing but it wasn’t a tapping like I had with my first. More of like a whoosh if that makes sense. Hoping to feel more soon to confirm.

Awwww so good isn't it hon.
I feel more like tapping now and light kicks but it's not consistent but has definitely been more the last few days.

So I got my self-employed pandemic grant from the govt this morning... and have pretty much blown the lot on baby stuff already! ;) I absolutely cannot be trusted in town with our bank card...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Cute!! I’m so excited for boy shopping.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow. This must be the photographed baby of all time. He’s already had 6 :shy: Probably dying to be left alone now :haha:

Aww so cute lone! I’m going for a pregnancy massage on Friday morning then hitting primark for cheap nighties and boots for labour stuff so might get a few bits then :)

Aww so cute lone! I’m going for a pregnancy massage on Friday morning then hitting primark for cheap nighties and boots for labour stuff so might get a few bits then :)
I want to book a pregnancy massage but I can’t find anywhere round here that does them :(

@LoneWanderer those shoes are cute!

Bloody dog's ill - which usually means he's been in the bin, yukkkkk. :sick:
Toddler is absolutely on one, I think we're getting the rest of the dreaded fang teeth.
And the baby seems to have stopped moving today, probably keeping a low profile to avoid the absolute chaos that is our house today.
I AM STRESSSSSSSED! ](*,)

Great to catch up with you all.

@LoneWanderer you make me cry with laughter!!!

@MadamRose i had a meeting today with my head, I’ve got to work from home from 28 weeks. HR are insistent...have you been told anything?

Great to catch up with you all.

@LoneWanderer you make me cry with laughter!!!

@MadamRose i had a meeting today with my head, I’ve got to work from home from 28 weeks. HR are insistent...have you been told anything?
Right now my head is trying to guilt me into working past 28 weeks - especially as she said the guidance could change from 21st June. Got my midwife next week so going to discuss it with her.

@LoneWanderer hope things get better

I will continue to work, can't work from home in a nursery role

Got 20 week scan next Friday, at 8.30am, and am toddler free until 7pm! I love my toddler but I'm looking forward to some peace! Guarantee I will end up buying too much cute stuff on the way home! Must be restrained and remember to pack for holiday too! Going away on the Saturday!

I will continue to work, can't work from home in a nursery role

Got 20 week scan next Friday, at 8.30am, and am toddler free until 7pm! I love my toddler but I'm looking forward to some peace! Guarantee I will end up buying too much cute stuff on the way home! Must be restrained and remember to pack for holiday too! Going away on the Saturday!
Are you in the U.K. the official guidance does say if you can’t socially distance you should work from home or being suspended on full pay basicslly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->