September 2021 due date babies!!!

TMI definitely! ...
Had a bit of a scare last night went for a and there was blood ...really freaked me out, but did a LOT of googling and seems it was likely hemaerhhoids(I can't spell!!) Or similar ...been fine all day today, and still feeling movement...just panicked at the time!

Yeah hemorrhoids are the devil. Fucking awful! Suffered terribly with the boy, so far this time (despite even worse constipation) I've avoided the worst of the dreaded things but I know they are looming round the corner. There's nowt worse than seeing the loo look like a crime scene and trying to work out in a panic which hole it's come from. Last time I ended up with an external one, now that really was AWFUL, I genuinely thought my arse had fallen out of itself and actually ended up pushing it back in.

Such a glamorous time(!) :holly:

@LoneWanderer sorry you have to go back to work so soon

Ah no don't pity me haha! I work for myself and get to do it from home, so it's alright really. I just don't have switch-off mode and am incapable of saying 'no' when clients ask for stuff. I'm starting a degree course this September as well, so am clearly a glutton for punishment. The other half is waaaaaay more suited to full time parenting than me, but his job pays better than mine and is steady with promotion prospects, so instead I get the stay-at-home-mum duties while trying to keep a business ticking over on the side. So the six months of shared leave are perfect for us both: he gets time with the small ones and I get to focus a bit more on work. :)

Currently trying to find a Moses basket (I've got a bedside crib but I'll want somewhere to put baby down in the living room too) and honestly I just hate them all. The basket bits are fine but there only really seems to be two types of base - either a really flimsy folding stand (toddler would knock that over in two seconds flat) or a much sturdier type that's on rockers (toddler would rock it incessantly). All I want is a nice solid sturdy stand that's flat, heavy and doesn't rock - apparently that doesn't exist though. Maybe I need some kind of inescapable toddler container instead, as he's actually the problem not the basket... :rofl:

@LoneWanderer never before I had my first small thing did I think I'd be talking such bizarre and gross matters on a forum :holly: but you summed up my panic perfectly

We had the same problem with Moses baskets last time, except it was the dogs tail which kept rocking it! And we also though the others looked too flimsy!

@MadamRose

I feel to scared doing anything too early.
I always like to wait as late as possible.

We already have most stuff from DS
We need to get a few bits and bobs but definitely don't feel ready yet being only 19 weeks.

Mite feel differently when I get to 24 weeks but even then I feel its too early.
I just get scared.

Also we don't really know if our baby is definitely healthy or not so I just don't want to tempt fate.

I wanna make sure all is ok b4 we start going nuts.

Ahh madamrose I understand now!!
I’m the same I’m actually been taken off direct work just now anyway as my manager is concerned for me and baby given my history but from 28 weeks I’d have been taken off the floor and worked from home: I’m working from home anyway so realistically nothing will change but if I don’t get to stay in this job which is a temporary promotion then it’ll be another battle with the other manager

Lone have u still got ure rash?
I keep having eczema breakouts and it's so itchy.
I had it terrible on my arm kept making myself bleed.

I thought it was ICP again but it's drying up and healing now so I'm not sure.

I took a photo of it at its worst and I'm gonna show my consultant on Wed and see I I can get liver function and bile acid levels checked again.

Hoping it's not ICP.

Why is itching so annoying :brat:

@MadamRose
Any more feelings on what gender ure having , are u swaying a certain way or unsure.

This stuff online saying it HB is under 140 it's a boy is a load of tosh.

My little sprout is always between 140 and 154bpm.

Are u carrying different this time?

Ure bump looks boyish to me. Its a very similar shape to mine.

I'm so excited for August now and u having baby and then we will all know.

Did everyone else find out or do we still have some team yellow here?

I noticed a few of the womon on the front page don't come on here at all..
I really hope they are ok.

I'm always thinking of mammed bless her.

I will stop working mid- August. My kids
Will also go to school then. So I should have a good 6 weeks to get things ready and clean, unless baby comes earlier. I am excited to be off and relax, but also worried it will drag then. My OH will get off as soon as baby is here. He gets 2 weeks of paternity leave which is HUGE for us LOL, last baby he got 5 days. How long is the paternity leave in the UK for?

In the UK most guys get 2 weeks paternity, unless they go for shared parental leave.

Last time my oh got 2 weeks, but he also worked from home so was around a lot! This time will seem really weird! I'm hoping to still send lg to nursery 3 days a week if I can afford it, she will be funded from Jan, so it's only a few months. That way I'll get 3 days a week just me and tiny one, and the rest 2 days me and both kiddos, then 2 with whole family! (We jointly purchased a big house with my parents and brother, where we kind of have a floor each!)

Does anyone else have a bad feeling.

incant help but have this feeling baby is gonna come sooner rather than later tbh and I dunno if it’s my fear or expectation

Congrats @MadamRose !!

@Bittersweet i think it’s totally normal
And probably something to do with hormones to feel that way. I felt like that with both my older kids and feel that way now. I still check with the Doppler 1-2x a day cause I am so paranoid. Looking at your ticker looks like your last baby came early so I understand the concern for sure! Did your last baby come early on it’s own or were you induced?

I worry about pre term both my DD was a premmie and don't want to go through that again but I was induced due to ICP and pre eclampsia at 35+4 weeks was having contractions tho from 35 weeks and already over 2 cm dilated when they induced me. They only had to break my waters.
With our son I was hoping wud just have to break my waters too as from 33 weeks I was having predominal labour and lost the whole plug at 34 weeks.
Went in at 37 weeks and cervix was only 1cm needed pessary.

Happy V day @MadamRose it must be so nice getting to that stage I love it when I hit 24 weeks. I still worry tho i am a worry wart but I do relax alot when I reach that stage.

I feel so far behind you.
Another 5 weeks for to go untill v day:(

On a brighter note felt lots of movements last night and some this morning. Still very light and not consistent but definitely feeling more at laaaaaast<3

Last edited:
How much weight have u all gained.

I'm really worried I've not gained enough.

My pre pregnancy weight was 8st 12 and I'm now just 9st.

I did go down to 8st 4 in the first trimester so in a way I have gained but only 1lb over my normal pre pregnancy weight.

With DS by 19 weeks I had already gained 21lbs.

@atx614 our kids will be on 6 weeks summer hols from school from end up July till beginning of September so will be spending my last weeks with the kids at home.
They go back around the 1st 2nd or 3rd September and my induction will be around the 4th September so just as they go back I I ne having baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->