September 2021 due date babies!!!

Dunno why, but time's suddenly flying! Been bored as hell for weeks now, seemed to be stuck in the low twenties for like a whole year: but suddenly I'm coming up 26 weeks, which means only 13 to go, eeeek! Really don't know where May went, guess I blinked and missed it.

Where did may go indeed!!

it’s my birthday this week! I’m busy packing up, we’re still waiting for a move date. Poor John is away in Bath for work (around 5 hours away). He’s almost in the middle of a 12 week contract. I’m shattered but pushing myself every evening to get a bit done and pack a box or clear a draw!

I just want to get moved in and settled. Luckily apart from put our blinds and curtains up there’s no decorating or anything to do so that’s a relief but I just want to be there already haha

@Neversayno always a fine balance between working to hard and getting it done isn't it!

We're off camping this weekend (pleaaseeee will the rain and cold do one now!) And I'm trying to pack, but I feel like every time I pack something, my toddler unpacks it again! Could be a long long process!

Just got back from delivery suite, been in for monitoring. Baby wasn't moving. Got there and he ran away from the machine, threw a few somersaults and booted the hell out of me. Midwife had a right job keeping the pads on as he would not stay in one place. Got me a tiny escape artist over here, god help me.

Measuring big - obviously - so they'll keep an eye on that in coming weeks. But doesn't really matter as he's coming out the sunroof and he won't be overdue, so he can grow all he wants. 26 weeks tomorrow, 13 to go...(!)

Glad all is okay lone!
This baby isn’t much of a mover but with her lying transverse it’s not surprising.

So contracersaly I got a call today to invite me to get my vaccine and after Thinkong and reading up I decided I would so I have now had the first dose

Glad all is okay lone!
This baby isn’t much of a mover but with her lying transverse it’s not surprising.

So contracersaly I got a call today to invite me to get my vaccine and after Thinkong and reading up I decided I would so I have now had the first dose

Oh yay! Bet that feels nice, to be on your way to protection - and normality! Hope side effects don't get ya too much. Though literally everyone I know who has had it has been entirely fine - in fact other half said he suspects people at work have just been pulling sickies after it haha!

I've got my whooping cough one next week, dreading it as that *did* leave me feeling shite last time round, but I've booked it for a Friday so that it doesn't matter too much. I'll ask them then about my covid one as I am very keen to have it ASAP - besides anything else, I'm worried about picking up the virus in hospital, and I'd hate to pass it onto a brand new baby. Who knows, it might even get immunity through me at this stage!

@LoneWanderer isn't that always the way. The buggers don't move and u worry and then u go and be monitored and as monitor goes on, oh its party time in mummies tummy haha.
So glad all is ok.

@MadamRose
27 weeks is classed at 3rd trimester here. So happy 3rd trimester yay.
Are u quite tall? Ure bump is so neat and lovely.

I haven't done a bump photo for week 22 but I will for week 23 which is on Saturday.
My neighbour hadn't seen me for a few days and she says I've gotten bigger. So will definitely have to do a pic to see the progression hehe.

So baby boy is soooo active.
I'm now feeling everything and I saw my belly move for the first time today when he was kicking.
He is on the move so much. But I'm loving it and the movements are still not supper strong so they don't hurt. Does feel a bit odd when I need a wee tho haha.

I have to have a scan of my liver on 3rd June, but I'm gonna be really cheeky and get them to have a little look at baby too. Even if its just for a second.
I do have a growth scan on 10th June but as there just doing a boring liver scan on 3rd June I think they will like looked at the baby.
I will just give them that sweet smile and hope they say oh OK.

If not tho I can hold out until the 10th.

Had bloods done again yesterday because of the itching.

Hope everyone else is ok

@Bittersweet it sounds like you have quite a bit to do already I’d be panicking if I was in your position! I have to feel organised, I’m not even having baby in hospital and hospital bag is fully packed!

@Neversayno hope all goes okay with the move etc!

@Zoboe95 hope you get nice weather. We have lots of day trips booked during half term so hoping similar.

@LoneWanderer glad al is okay with baby. Was your last son big? Sometimes I think measurements are only somewhat helpful. I have big babies but measure perfect!

@Suggerhoney NHS don’t count 3rd tri until 28 weeks so I will wait to then to class myself as 3rd tri, so a few more days in 2nd tri!

I’m pretty tall 5ft 7. Tbh I’m not sure if it’s the photos not showing it or what but people do keep commenting that my bump does look big (maybe it’s the type of clothes I wear to work) will be interesting to see if I still measure perfect next week (I bet I do)

It’s lovely to feel movement isn’t it! I’m at the point where some of my kicks hurt now If they are directed in the right place! Yesterday a staff member could see my bump moving from across the staff room during lunch!

@Bittersweet it sounds like you have quite a bit to do already I’d be panicking if I was in your position! I have to feel organised, I’m not even having baby in hospital and hospital bag is fully packed!

@Neversayno hope all goes okay with the move etc!

@Zoboe95 hope you get nice weather. We have lots of day trips booked during half term so hoping similar.

@LoneWanderer glad al is okay with baby. Was your last son big? Sometimes I think measurements are only somewhat helpful. I have big babies but measure perfect!

@Suggerhoney NHS don’t count 3rd tri until 28 weeks so I will wait to then to class myself as 3rd tri, so a few more days in 2nd tri!

I’m pretty tall 5ft 7. Tbh I’m not sure if it’s the photos not showing it or what but people do keep commenting that my bump does look big (maybe it’s the type of clothes I wear to work) will be interesting to see if I still measure perfect next week (I bet I do)

It’s lovely to feel movement isn’t it! I’m at the point where some of my kicks hurt now If they are directed in the right place! Yesterday a staff member could see my bump moving from across the staff room during lunch!

I wudnt say u look big at all hon. That's why I asked if u were tall because ure so neat and small.
I think I'm bigger than u but ure taller then me I'm only 5ft 4 so it doesn't really have much place to go but out lol.
I think u look lovely.

Ah I have a pregnancy book and 3rd trimester in there is 27 to 40 weeks but I normally don't class myself as 3rd trimester untill 28 weeks either.

Ure pregnancy is definitely flying.
I kind of just want to get to 24 25 weeks and then it can go as slow as it likes.

I'm really enjoying being pregnant right now and i don't want it all to be over.
I know i will totally change my tune when I'm 34 35 weeks and massive and uncomfortable haha.
I feel alot bigger this time than with DS.

I just looked in my notes to see what percentile baby is right now. He's on the 35th at the moment.
I can still suck the bump in which is so weird so I'm wondering if I'm carrying a bit more water this time.
Wud explain why I didn't feel movements untill 19 weeks.

I have a tilted pelvis and womb too so that mite be another reason I'm big plus my stomach muscles are probably knackered hahahaha.

@Suggerhoney yes I think different people carry babies different I must do something to carry a 9lbs 13oz baby and not measure big! It definitely looks bigger in certain dresses etc though

I definitely want it to slow down now! I agree at the end I won’t be saying that but this is my last pregnancy and I want to enjoy it without it flying by too fast!

I just checked and I’m about 50th centile but she said I measure 1cm ahead of gestation weird

@Bittersweet yay for double figures! I was 50th at 20 weeks but scan lady said babies put in the weight later hence why growth scans etc are done later

@MadamRose
This will probably be my last too because I will be 42 in December. So I want to enjoy every moment.
Yes it's so true hon. We all carry differently and were all beautiful and unique.
Taller womon tend to carry more long ways were short arses like me just carry outwards haha.

@Bittersweet
Yay for double figures

@LoneWanderer
Cricky hon. But the scans can be out so try not to worry.
My son was on 98th percentile and he was only 7lb 6oz.

This baby is on the 35th percentile which wud explain why I didn't feel movements untill 19 weeks.
My placenta is definitely prosteria too so it wasn't that.

Still plenty of time to grow tho. Prob be 98th percentile by 30 weeks lol.

@LoneWanderer scans definitely need to be taken with a pinch of salt both ways I was told my first was going to be 7lbs. 4 days later she was 9lbs 12 not sure how they got it quite that wrong but they did.

@Suggerhoney yes definitely I worry with work etc that I’m not going to get to enjoy it. I 100% want to start at work until the end of the school head but that’s 36 weeks and if I had baby at say 37 weeks I might hardly get to enjoy it at the end. I feel movement etc in the day but I can’t sit there and enjoy it like I do when I’m at home etc if you get me.

I have no idea what percentile baby was at the 20 week scan. They didn’t give me that. They just said she was about 13oz and that the measurements were average. So no idea what percentile. But ya they can be way off as they were with my son they said he was 2.5 pounds smaller than he came out huge LOL.

Oh yay! Bet that feels nice, to be on your way to protection - and normality! Hope side effects don't get ya too much. Though literally everyone I know who has had it has been entirely fine - in fact other half said he suspects people at work have just been pulling sickies after it haha!

I've got my whooping cough one next week, dreading it as that *did* leave me feeling shite last time round, but I've booked it for a Friday so that it doesn't matter too much. I'll ask them then about my covid one as I am very keen to have it ASAP - besides anything else, I'm worried about picking up the virus in hospital, and I'd hate to pass it onto a brand new baby. Who knows, it might even get immunity through me at this stage!
That’s my thing as well and that my son is at nursery and could give it to me as well. Whooping cough I had a headache and ache sore arm for days but the COVID I’ve had nothing but a slight twinge in arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->