September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Bittersweet so glad you didn’t have a reaction! The cases are finally started to go down here and more and more people are being vaccinated. I am happy things are finally going in the right direction. I still don’t go anywhere really though. Besides parks and things with the kids. But nothing indoors as I am still nervous to catch it.

Ugh what a day! A potential covid case this morning (now to wait for the child’s test results) and child threw up all over me this afternoon! In desperate need of half term now!

Also while laying here tonight baby decided to try and stick their bum through my tummy! Bottom right hand side!

B6372252-20DF-44C1-A55E-FA6A2D3D6924.jpeg

Last edited:
Great to catch up!

has anyone else had the covid vaccination??
I’ve been offered but haven’t said yes yet.

@MadamRose i feel you on the half term! Are you then not going back into the classroom?? My head seems to think I will be ok now?!
I’m 25 weeks tomorrow and I have popped! I’m short at only 5ft 2 size 14/16 pre pregnancy! Think I look smaller if I’m not exposing the skin haha!
Excuse the bare face no make up and half my lashes missing! I’m 39 today!! Cut me some slack hahah xx

0303EC24-1928-4C89-8F90-A6AB5E98E0D9.jpeg 2E397926-45CC-45F3-822A-7541363FCBD1.jpeg

@Neversayno beautiful bump!!

@MadamRose ugh I’m sorry they threw up all over you. Do you get paid time off while you have to wait for results? I hope they are negative!!

I have been on a cleaning spree lately and going through and finally getting rid of clutter and toys the kids don’t use anymore. Today was the last day of school so kids are officially home for the summer! So time will start flying now as we are busy in the summers! Baby girl is moving more and I love that. She still has no name though we are slowly narrowing down our list. I am trying hard to eat more veggies but it’s so hard. I eat mostly carbs and feel guilty for that but it usually the only thing I want LOL. Trying to do smoothies but can’t handle the texture.

@Neversayno happy birthday. I’m out until 21st June for sure then it will all depend on the guidance from then. So I maybe back in the classroom.

@atx614 here the rules are different if someone in the class has to go for a test the class carries on as normal until the result is positive. We don’t isolate etc while waiting for their result, only if they get a positive result. Will be very annoyed if it’s positive especially as today is the last day before half term and I have lots planned!

@MadamRose enjoy your last day!! I intend to! We only have Y11’s in so lots of admin time!!!
Oh very nice! We are having a medieval banquet incase I’m not back in the classroom next half term so like a party without telling the children why. So making decorations etc this morning and the banquet this afternoon!

@MadamRose that sounds fun! So how long is the break in between a half term? Is school year round there then? Here we are out June and July and then usually go back the first or second week in august and that’s when the kids move up to the next grade in August.

@MadamRose that sounds fun! So how long is the break in between a half term? Is school year round there then? Here we are out June and July and then usually go back the first or second week in august and that’s when the kids move up to the next grade in August.
Nope we have 1 or 2 week breaks around every 6 weeks and then a 6 week holiday from near the end of July til the start of September :) we have 3 terms each split into 2 half terms

It’s officially half term holiday!!!! 1 week off school!!!! I mean I’ve got lots planned so will probably be knackered by the end but it’s a different kind of tired!

Great to catch up!

has anyone else had the covid vaccination??
I’ve been offered but haven’t said yes yet.

@MadamRose i feel you on the half term! Are you then not going back into the classroom?? My head seems to think I will be ok now?!
I’m 25 weeks tomorrow and I have popped! I’m short at only 5ft 2 size 14/16 pre pregnancy! Think I look smaller if I’m not exposing the skin haha!
Excuse the bare face no make up and half my lashes missing! I’m 39 today!! Cut me some slack hahah xx

View attachment 1098764 View attachment 1098765

Lovely bump hon and u look fab. Hope u had a great birthday.
Gosh I think I'm the oldest one here that's depressing lol.

@MadamRose
Oh gosh I hope u will be ok hon. Sorry the kid was sick all over u.
Yuck.

I can almost bet when I go for my growth scans esp the one at 28 and 32 weeks this baby will be on the 98th just like DS and DD.
Told they wud be huge and they were only small.

It was my 20 weeks scan he was on 35th percentile but I know that can change.

@Suggerhoney thanks! Thankfully today was much better we did a medieval banquet which the children just loved! We did it as it links with our topic and it was something a little special in case I’m not back in the classroom without actually having to explain it to them incase I do go back into the classroom

Happy half term madam!
off this on leave blissful hopefully

I’ve just spent so much money buying gifts I have 4 family birthdays coming up so decided to buy now than wait and got some games etc for son for his bday and xmas

@Suggerhoney thanks! Thankfully today was much better we did a medieval banquet which the children just loved! We did it as it links with our topic and it was something a little special in case I’m not back in the classroom without actually having to explain it to them incase I do go back into the classroom

That's so cool. I love medieval stuff. I was into history when I was at school. I find if all so interesting.

Happy half term madam!
off this on leave blissful hopefully

I’ve just spent so much money buying gifts I have 4 family birthdays coming up so decided to buy now than wait and got some games etc for son for his bday and xmas

I've got my eldest sons birthday coming up on June 3rd. And my eldest dd turns 18 on 19th August. She wants me to pay toward getting her hair done but I also want to buy her something special she can keep. But not too expensive.
I need to get my thinking cap on.

Anyone else suffering really itchy nipples?

Mine have been sore and itchy.
Also been suffering with insomina and acid reflux.

Lovely lol

I got itchy at the start suggar. They are sore now.
My bump is very numb skin wise like especially across my belly button

I got itchy at the start suggar. They are sore now.
My bump is very numb skin wise like especially across my belly button

Mines been driving me crazy but they seem OK today.

@Suggerhoney happy 23 weeks! Almost your Vday!!! Your bump looks great! Also your ticker made me crave some Mac n cheese LOL. Mmmmm.

@MadamRose i like how your school year is broken up! Our long summer break is nice for vacations and things but it is so long and the kids get bored and regress on school skills.

@Suggerhoney happy 23 weeks! Almost your Vday!!! Your bump looks great! Also your ticker made me crave some Mac n cheese LOL. Mmmmm.

@MadamRose i like how your school year is broken up! Our long summer break is nice for vacations and things but it is so long and the kids get bored and regress on school skills.

Hehe I know hon I'm definitely gonna be counting down the days.
I think my bump is bigger. I've been getting bad round ligament pain. Just rolling over in bed or sneezing or getting off the sofa a bit to quick and I get terrible sharp stitch pains.

Haha I'm not a fan of Mac n cheese. So u can have mine lol:rofl:

@LoneWanderer

Are u still itching hon?
I've found something that really helps. It's a shower gel called source and it's mint with tea tree.

It really helps when I get all itchy. Just don't put it on ure bits lol:shock:

Very good for the itchy bits tho.
The cream my consultant gave me Is menthol too so I keep that in the fridge than pop that on after shower too.
Pure bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->