September 2021 due date babies!!!

Yay for 30 weeks madam rose!!!

Can’t wait for scan tomorrow I’ve been having pain it’s right where my belly button is and the surrounding area and it’s so to touch and move :(

Ever expanding and proper knackered.
28+...3? 4? God knows, I keep losing count.
Stressful weekend, baby really poorly (hot, drowsy, whinging a lot) so he's currently in A&E with his dad waiting for assessment. True to form, apparently he's perked right up in there and is charging about, merrily eating his snacks. Typical(!) Just waiting for update.

20210613_172054.jpg

@Suggerhoney I'm so sorry if that came out wrong!! Showed my partner your bump (not face or quote) and said how pregnant would you say this lady is and he guessed 36 weeks! I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way I looove big bumps especially when you can tell your very slim before hand! I'm just fat so most people prob can't even tell which sucks!! Lol

Haha don't worry hon I wasn't offended at all bless ya lol.
I'm short too so I guess my bump can only go out.
I'm actually really excited about how big my bump is going to get lol.
I carried really low last time but this one seems higher.

Please don't worry sweety u really didn't offend me at all.
I'm 5ft 4 and was 8st 12 b4 pregnancy. I'm 9st 10 now.

Love having a bit more meat on me bones lol. I've always been slender but I've always hated it.
I wish I was more curvy and womanly I've no hips but I do have big boobs. There ridiculous now I look like a cow with udders lmao:rofl::mamafy:

Some kind of infection, dunno what though. He HATED the hospital, never screamed so much in his life. Was so upset and out of it that he didn't even recognise me when I got there. Took them ages to stabilise his temp, and his heart rate kept shooting up, most likely due to all the screaming.

BUT he's home now: perked right up in the car, temp now normal, on the typical calpol rotation and currently having a big ol' sleep. I'm fucking knackered too so same for me (minus the calpol).

received_478951263405685.jpeg received_847157672554105.jpeg

Aww how is he today lone?

Mai just had scan baby is measuring big weighing approximately 3lbs already!!!! I do have excess fluid and I’ve been getting cramping so they said to tell consultant about the cramps.

and she said defo still team :pink: I seen 3 lines this time clear as day no penis shape at all. Maybe it’ll begin to sink in now.

@Bittersweet are they full cramps or could they be braxton hicks? Mine have been really bad the last week or so. Take growth scans with a pinch of salt they can they the estimated weights wrong

@Bittersweet are they full cramps or could they be braxton hicks? Mine have been really bad the last week or so. Take growth scans with a pinch of salt they can they the estimated weights wrong
That’s me just home 5.5 hours later irritable uterus apparently my prem rest was was neg and they just have no answer but that’s fine I’m home at least

@LoneWanderer so glad he is back home bless him.
Hope he gets well soon.

@Bittersweet
Growth scans are not always accurate hon so try not to worry. My last DS was over 2lbs at 26 weeks and so say 7lbs at 33 weeks. Had him at 37+3 weeks and he was 7lb 6 oz.
Probably wud of been big if I had to go the whole hog.
But growth scans are just a guess really.

@MadamRose I had terrible painful braxton hicks from 29 weeks with my last ds.
Pre Dominal Labour from 33 weeks and the whole plug and bloody show at just 34 weeks.
Still got to my induction date of 37+3 weeks.
Braxton hicks get more painful with each child.
I get them now but only mild at the moment.

I also have high fluid not massively but slightly over the threshold line and my white blood cell count is on the highest point of normal. No wonder I’ve been feeling so out of sorts

@MadamRose happy 30 weeks! Wow it’s flown by!!

@Bittersweet glad all is ok. I have a growth scan on Friday I wonder whether they will tell me anything! They’re always so silent up here and not that friendly tbf!!

@LoneWanderer so glad little one is ok, they give us quite a fright don’t they!

so I received the dreaded news today…Friday is my last day: I’m so gutted I won’t get to see the end of term with all my students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->