September 2021 due date babies!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Neversayno, Jan 11, 2021.

1. LoneWanderer

LoneWanderer Well-Known Member

Ahhhh shite yeah I've forgot newborn nappies ](*,) :rofl:

Probably important...

2. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney 41 and Pregnant :)

Hahaha yes @LoneWanderer u will definitely be needing those hehehee. Happy 28 weeks hon and 3rd trimester. Time will fly now.

Welcome @Catmumof4 good to see u over here. I also sway between here and the October group.
    My original due date going by AF wud be been 7th October and 30th September going by Ovulation, but at my dating scan I was put forward so now due 25th September but will also be having baby a bit ealier.
    Between 37 to 38 weeks my consultant has said. No official date set yet but that comes later.
    I had ICP in my last pregnancy and the pregnancy b4 that I had ICP and pre eclampsia.
    If I get any of those things again then my induction will be earlier.

So I'm just sat in the scanning room waiting for my first growth scan.
    Have read baby should be around 1 and a half lbs.
    Probably over 2lbs already tho lol.

I still haven't done anything.
    We are going to Asda after my scan so I'm gonna get some new born nappies and wipes and mite get him some other bits.
    I still need to sort through DS newborn stuff.

I never pack my bag untill 34 weeks.
    Don't know why that's always when I've done it.
    I will start getting bits for it tho around 28ish weeks.
    Just gonna get bits here and there so it's not so expensive.

My Shein maternity clothing order came and I'm so happy with it.
    I've ordered a jumpsuit now which I can wear after baby too for comfort.

Where I don't have a anterior placenta this time I'm getting beaten from the inside.
    I never had movements and kicks this strong until weeks 28 with ds and dd because the placenta cushioned alot of it.
    But with this one its full force.
    Can really see my belly move now.

Catmumof4 likes this.
  3. Catmumof4

Catmumof4 Well-Known Member

I'm the opposite @Suggerhoney I have never had a placenta in the front so they feel a lot lighter then I'm used to atm.

1 more week for v day for me!! X

Suggerhoney and LoneWanderer like this.
  4. LoneWanderer

LoneWanderer Well-Known Member

When we had #1 and the paediatrician took him away for his day one checks, we got him back shortly after with the horrified looking young doctor saying 'well, his bowels definitely work!'. So we completely avoided that terrifying first poop - and changing it - ahahahaha!

Doubt we'll get lucky twice :rofl:

atx614 and Suggerhoney like this.
  5. Catmumof4

Omg hahaha! I remember with one of mine I was changing her first poop and thought we had escaped a poonami but then she carried on while I was changing her... it was horrific Lol!!

atx614 and LoneWanderer like this.
  6. Suggerhoney

The black tar poop is gross lol.

7. Suggerhoney

So scan went really well.
    Caught him red handed punching my bladder little monkey.
    He is on the 38th percentile and weighs 1lb 9oz.
    Next growth scan is being booked and should be around 28 weeks.

8. Suggerhoney

Anyone else got any appointments? My midwife appointment is next week so will be interesting to see what my fundal height is. I know its not that accurate tho but saying that with DS2 I kept measuring 2 weeks ahead and he was my biggest baby.
    Dd always measured small and she was my teeny 5lb baby.
    She was so small it actually scared me I thought I was gonna break her. She was like a little dolly.

9. Zoboe95

Zoboe95 Well-Known Member

Aah first poop last time was the one thing stopping us going home! She was finally keeping warm etc, but 3 days in she hadn't done her first poop so we couldn't leave! They sent a doctor over to check her bowels (delightful job) and the second he arrived, she popped!

All I remember of my hospital bag was food, food and more food! Also I took a smaller bag into hospital then had loads of extras in a bag in the car so that OH could top us up without me having to remember where things were at home!

atx614 and LoneWanderer like this.
  10. Bittersweet

Bittersweet Expecting no 2 after losses and premature birth

Made it to 28 weeks yay! So hot and in comfy and my bump is sensitive and sore to touch today!

I have scan and consultant Monday will be double checking the gender they said at 20 weeks given she swayed a bit! I’m hoping to get my induction date as well as it’s not a debate I’m being induced and he’s clear it’s 38! Max so hoping he’ll set a provisional date appreciated it may CHange if something else does

had midwife Tuesday past baby head down and very low she thinks but scan will confirm

Suggerhoney and LoneWanderer like this.
  11. MadamRose

MadamRose Mummy to 2 and cautiously pregnant with #3

My hospital bag doesn’t have much in but I hope not to have to use it. It’s got a few nappies, incontinent pants (I find them nicer than pads after birth) baby’s first outfit, 2 tops and 2 leggings for me, a blanket for baby and a wash bag. I have it in the room in birth in at home that was can be grabbed if have to go to hospital, babu’s first outfit is always right at the top so it’s easy to grab once baby is born at home.

@Suggerhoney glad the scan went well! I don’t see my midwife a week on Tuesday when I’ll be 31 weeks. I think a lot about what happens from there will depend on my fundal height.

@Bittersweet yay for 28 weeks. Hope you get some answer when you have scan and see consultant!

Bittersweet and Suggerhoney like this.
  12. atx614

atx614 DD and DS

@Catmumof4 I have an anterior placenta this time around too and kicks have been much lighter. Happy to feel her every day now though. She’s more active at morning and before bed for sure.

@Suggerhoney my next appointment is Wednesday. But it’s just a short one. Doppler and measure the bump. Then my next appointment in July will be glucose test and whooping cough shot so that one will be longer.

The hospital here provides almost everything for baby except going home outfit. But if you want cuter clothes or blankets while in the hospital you do need those as theirs are plain and gender neutral. So maybe I will bring a few cute outfits or at least a cute hat and blanket for pictures. @Zoboe95 thats a good idea to have a bag of extras in the car hubby can go get stuff from but you don’t have to lug in. I am going to do that this time! The hospital also has the disposable undies and pads/ice packs and perennial care items for us to use there and they send us home with some too. But I do need to buy more for once I run out at home. Oh and I need to get breast pads cause I leaked a lot last time. I think I’ll start making a list now so I hopefully don’t forget anything.

Vday today finally!! Woohoo

13. Suggerhoney

I think I'm gonna have to pack some crackers and cheese I can't get enough lol. We get food in hospital but definitely gonna pack some nice yummies hehhehe.
    Hope ure scan goes well hon. Happy 28 weeks and 3rd trimester yay.

Thanks hon.

I've seen the little hats they give baby girls in US hospitals and there just so cute.
    We get a knitted one when we have ours here now but we're not aloud to keep them they just put them on for the first 24 or so hours..

So today marks 25 weeks
    Here's the bump
    Excuse the no make up mug :sick:

atx614 and Catmumof4 like this.
  14. Catmumof4

@Suggerhoney what a gourgeous bump but daaamm girl you huge! (In the best way!)

Suggerhoney likes this.
  15. MadamRose

@Suggerhoney lovely bump I think you look perfect for 25 weeks!!!

Suggerhoney likes this.
  16. Suggerhoney

Hahaha I feel huge lol. Think my tummy muscles have had it lol:rofl:

Awwww thank you sweetheart <3

17. MadamRose

@Suggerhoney I honestly don’t think you look that big!

Suggerhoney likes this.
  18. Suggerhoney

Really hon. I keep thinking is my bump too big. Probably gonna have a elephant hahaa

19. Suggerhoney

20. Catmumof4

@Suggerhoney I'm so sorry if that came out wrong!! Showed my partner your bump (not face or quote) and said how pregnant would you say this lady is and he guessed 36 weeks! I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way I looove big bumps especially when you can tell your very slim before hand! I'm just fat so most people prob can't even tell which sucks!! Lol

Suggerhoney likes this.