September 2021 due date babies!!!

So scan went really well.
Caught him red handed punching my bladder little monkey.
He is on the 38th percentile and weighs 1lb 9oz.
Next growth scan is being booked and should be around 28 weeks.

Anyone else got any appointments? My midwife appointment is next week so will be interesting to see what my fundal height is. I know its not that accurate tho but saying that with DS2 I kept measuring 2 weeks ahead and he was my biggest baby.
Dd always measured small and she was my teeny 5lb baby.
She was so small it actually scared me I thought I was gonna break her. She was like a little dolly.

Aah first poop last time was the one thing stopping us going home! She was finally keeping warm etc, but 3 days in she hadn't done her first poop so we couldn't leave! They sent a doctor over to check her bowels (delightful job) and the second he arrived, she popped!

All I remember of my hospital bag was food, food and more food! Also I took a smaller bag into hospital then had loads of extras in a bag in the car so that OH could top us up without me having to remember where things were at home!

Made it to 28 weeks yay! So hot and in comfy and my bump is sensitive and sore to touch today!

I have scan and consultant Monday will be double checking the gender they said at 20 weeks given she swayed a bit! I’m hoping to get my induction date as well as it’s not a debate I’m being induced and he’s clear it’s 38! Max so hoping he’ll set a provisional date appreciated it may CHange if something else does

had midwife Tuesday past baby head down and very low she thinks but scan will confirm

My hospital bag doesn’t have much in but I hope not to have to use it. It’s got a few nappies, incontinent pants (I find them nicer than pads after birth) baby’s first outfit, 2 tops and 2 leggings for me, a blanket for baby and a wash bag. I have it in the room in birth in at home that was can be grabbed if have to go to hospital, babu’s first outfit is always right at the top so it’s easy to grab once baby is born at home.

@Suggerhoney glad the scan went well! I don’t see my midwife a week on Tuesday when I’ll be 31 weeks. I think a lot about what happens from there will depend on my fundal height.

@Bittersweet yay for 28 weeks. Hope you get some answer when you have scan and see consultant!

@Catmumof4 I have an anterior placenta this time around too and kicks have been much lighter. Happy to feel her every day now though. She’s more active at morning and before bed for sure.

@Suggerhoney my next appointment is Wednesday. But it’s just a short one. Doppler and measure the bump. Then my next appointment in July will be glucose test and whooping cough shot so that one will be longer.

The hospital here provides almost everything for baby except going home outfit. But if you want cuter clothes or blankets while in the hospital you do need those as theirs are plain and gender neutral. So maybe I will bring a few cute outfits or at least a cute hat and blanket for pictures. @Zoboe95 thats a good idea to have a bag of extras in the car hubby can go get stuff from but you don’t have to lug in. I am going to do that this time! The hospital also has the disposable undies and pads/ice packs and perennial care items for us to use there and they send us home with some too. But I do need to buy more for once I run out at home. Oh and I need to get breast pads cause I leaked a lot last time. I think I’ll start making a list now so I hopefully don’t forget anything.

Vday today finally!! Woohoo

Aah first poop last time was the one thing stopping us going home! She was finally keeping warm etc, but 3 days in she hadn't done her first poop so we couldn't leave! They sent a doctor over to check her bowels (delightful job) and the second he arrived, she popped!

All I remember of my hospital bag was food, food and more food! Also I took a smaller bag into hospital then had loads of extras in a bag in the car so that OH could top us up without me having to remember where things were at home!

I think I'm gonna have to pack some crackers and cheese I can't get enough lol. We get food in hospital but definitely gonna pack some nice yummies hehhehe.
Hope ure scan goes well hon. Happy 28 weeks and 3rd trimester yay.

My hospital bag doesn’t have much in but I hope not to have to use it. It’s got a few nappies, incontinent pants (I find them nicer than pads after birth) baby’s first outfit, 2 tops and 2 leggings for me, a blanket for baby and a wash bag. I have it in the room in birth in at home that was can be grabbed if have to go to hospital, babu’s first outfit is always right at the top so it’s easy to grab once baby is born at home.

@Suggerhoney glad the scan went well! I don’t see my midwife a week on Tuesday when I’ll be 31 weeks. I think a lot about what happens from there will depend on my fundal height.

@Bittersweet yay for 28 weeks. Hope you get some answer when you have scan and see consultant!

Thanks hon.

@Catmumof4 I have an anterior placenta this time around too and kicks have been much lighter. Happy to feel her every day now though. She’s more active at morning and before bed for sure.

@Suggerhoney my next appointment is Wednesday. But it’s just a short one. Doppler and measure the bump. Then my next appointment in July will be glucose test and whooping cough shot so that one will be longer.

The hospital here provides almost everything for baby except going home outfit. But if you want cuter clothes or blankets while in the hospital you do need those as theirs are plain and gender neutral. So maybe I will bring a few cute outfits or at least a cute hat and blanket for pictures. @Zoboe95 thats a good idea to have a bag of extras in the car hubby can go get stuff from but you don’t have to lug in. I am going to do that this time! The hospital also has the disposable undies and pads/ice packs and perennial care items for us to use there and they send us home with some too. But I do need to buy more for once I run out at home. Oh and I need to get breast pads cause I leaked a lot last time. I think I’ll start making a list now so I hopefully don’t forget anything.

Vday today finally!! Woohoo

I've seen the little hats they give baby girls in US hospitals and there just so cute.
We get a knitted one when we have ours here now but we're not aloud to keep them they just put them on for the first 24 or so hours..

So today marks 25 weeks
Here's the bump
Excuse the no make up mug :sick:20210612_163931.jpg

@Suggerhoney I'm so sorry if that came out wrong!! Showed my partner your bump (not face or quote) and said how pregnant would you say this lady is and he guessed 36 weeks! I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way I looove big bumps especially when you can tell your very slim before hand! I'm just fat so most people prob can't even tell which sucks!! Lol

Wow….Mrs Slacker over here catching up!!

all these amazing bumps and scans! I’ve had so many appointment for baby. Consultant who has said I can try natural but won’t be able to be in a pool to birth. I’ve decided to book a planned c section for 40 weeks but if I go into labour naturally then I will give it a go! Basically and induction is a no go from me!

I’ve got my gestational diabetes test this week, a growth scan and a consultant appointment. If Boris Johnson extends the date of 21 June I will also be finishing work this Friday and working from home. The school will not allow me on premises but I have argued I could be locked in a room safely…they’re not budging!

all this with packing to move which we are doing on 19 July when I will be 32 weeks pregnant! Talk about everything happening at once!

so, I apologise for being so slack ladies I barely get time to eat and sleep at the moment!!!

@Neversayno i think we are going to be extended - everything I’ve read says 2-4 weeks more. Which for me takes me to a week before we break up, not sure if my head will then expect me back in class for the last four days (I can see reasons for yes and also reasons why it seems silly for 4 days). It’s upsetting they can’t let you be in school, I am in a office and Friday morning I stood on the stairs to said office and hand a conversation with all the children as they came into school, it was lovely to see all their faces!

Somehow I’m at 30 weeks! I honestly can’t believe it tbh. 10 weeks left and could be as little as 7, especially as DD2 came at 38 weeks!!!

Everything is almost ready just got last few bits like baby monitor and baby insert for my carrier to get!

679B603B-BFEA-4C7C-BE61-347179A7C4AD.jpeg

@Neversayno pretty sure will be another month, I'm sorry your not allowed in must suck!

@MadamRose aww baby bump is lovely! Wish I was at 30 weeks! Seems to be dragging since 20 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->