September 2021 due date babies!!!

So 29 week bump picture a day last - I’m back to work (dreading it tbh, first two weeks out if class in the office but not sure what we are doing after)

Hospital etc have decided that I don’t need a growth scan yet but that I may do in the end will depend on how measurements go at next few appointments as to if I end up needing any.

F814FB25-A884-4C2B-BDEB-F9B47544B909.jpeg

Love all the bump pics!! And the 4d pics are so awesome. It’s amazing how you can see the features.

gah I am so hot too. I just buckled and ordered a maternity swim suit. I had just been wearing a tshirt over a shorts bra and normal swim bottoms but the bottoms are uncomfortable now and the T-shirt makes me feel like a whale LOL. So hopefully it fits and can get me through this hot summer.

September is when my daughter was born too and it is a hard north month I feel like. You go through the heat of summer. And then when baby is born it is the start of sick season so you have to be extra careful and it’s more stressful I feel like! My son was may and it was the end of sick season and I was much more relaxed with him as an infant.

@MadamRose ure bump has gotten bigger hon. Can't believe ure coming up to 30 weeks that's like the home stretch.

@atx614
It's been hot here too. The last few days have not been too bad but its set to be 26c over the weekend.
I quite like a September due date.
My eldest were June and August and both years were so so hot so when they were born they didn't get to wear all the cute onesies they just lived in vests.
My eldest nearly 18 year old dd was 19th Aug and she just lived in a nappy because it was so hot untill September then she got to wear all the cute stuff but she had grown lots by then.
I loved Tommy being born in September because we got to swaddle him and keep him all cosy.
The only hard part is being very pregnant through the whole summer.

I've had 2 winter babies too Jan and Feb and hated having too wear a coat and cover up the bump. Maternity clothing is definitely nicer in summer so that's good.
I've ordered a few more Maternity bits off a site called Shein. Its quite cheep and I just wanted a few more bits just to keep me going with 3 more months still to go.
Been watching lots of Shein maternity hauls on YouTube and they seem good.
If I fits nicely I may order one or two more bits. It's hard with the UK even tho it's summer and yes it can get very hot it can also be very changeable and get chilly.
June is normally a mixed bag month and the July is normally hot. August can be a mixed bag too.
Some hot days esp early August then usually toward the end esp in the evenings it can get a bit chilly and September is normally a pleasant month but it can go from being warm to cold in a blink of an eye.

On the subject of comparing to previous babies...

I'm so, so curious to know what colour hair this new lad will have. Me and other half are both brown haired. My dad is ginger, my many siblings are all a mix of blonde and brown.

My uncle on my dad's side is also ginger - and his two lads (so, my first cousins) both had girls with bright red hair. So, I strongly suspected I'd also have a ginger kid, and I did.

So now I'm expecting the same again, think I'll get a right shock if they give me a blonde or brown haired baby :rofl:

But I've just read that the odds are only like 1 in 4 of passing on paternal red genes to a grandchild, even if both parents have the recessive gene. So I am now very curious what we'll get...

I'm intrigued too @LoneWanderer. I have ginger hair, as does my brother, my mum and my dad. OH has dark brown almost black hair, but lg has quite blondish brown hair still. I have a massive family with over 20 cousins, but only one is ginger so who knows!

Hi all was wondering if I could peek in and say Hi! I'm due 7th Oct but will be having baby by the end of Sept!

I have 6 kiddies already, suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, I'm ashamed to say I'm overweight so no bump pics from me but I do like seeing everyone progress. Hope your all ok xx

Thank you! It's odd knowing I'm definitely having her early this time xx

Officially 28 weeks and third tri today! Just 11 weeks more to go now - eeek!

Ordered EVERYTHING yesterday - pram, car seat, basket and all that - and bag is packed. Onto the final stretch... it's gone quite fast actually, despite all my whinging :rofl:

@LoneWanderer happy 28 weeks!! So exciting to have everything ordered and your bag packed! You are on top of it! What all did you put in your bag? I’ll be packing mine in a few weeks but can’t remember what all to pack.
Nursing bra
Chapstick
Stetchy comfy clothes to go home in
Baby outfit for going home
Nursing pillow
Anything else important I’m missing?

Thank you! It's odd knowing I'm definitely having her early this time xx
Yes! That’s how I feel too! My son was two weeks late so I was DONE by the end. This time though I feel like I’ll run out of time at the end since I’ll know the exact date once my doctor makes it. It’s weird that I’ll know the date, but also nice as I won’t have to wonder or labor watch.

@LoneWanderer i know with lots of these things they say you have a 1/x chance but I think if your families genes are strong in that area if can always be more likely. Happy 28 weeks and 3rd tri!!! My emergency hospital bag is really but hoping I won’t need it. I literally need to order a newborn sling insert and I’m good to go in terms of everything else.

@Catmumof4 welcome :)

@LoneWanderer happy 28 weeks!! So exciting to have everything ordered and your bag packed! You are on top of it! What all did you put in your bag? I’ll be packing mine in a few weeks but can’t remember what all to pack.
Nursing bra
Chapstick
Stetchy comfy clothes to go home in
Baby outfit for going home
Nursing pillow
Anything else important I’m missing?

So I've got like 5 baby outfits - last time the boy ended up wearing everything I'd brought, he was quite sicky first few days (section babies don't get the fluid squeezed out of them as well as natural ones) so he was changed a lot. And I was in five days so I got through a ton of clothes too. Hoping nearer the 3 day mark this time.

Which means I've got tons of nursing tops and bras, leggings, nightie, slippers, washbag. Pads and scar-friendly throwaway pants.

Formula bottles just in case. Colostrum syringes too. Soft toy for baby. Books, electric fan, list of phone numbers and notes. Think that's it, I'll pack a bag of snacks right before we leave though :rofl:

Last edited:
I love packing the bag! Feels so real when that is done! This is my first planned section so I'm hoping it will be easier to pack for Lol!

I'm bottle feeding (please don't judge)
SOOOO-
Bottles and milk
Nappies
Vests and Sleepsuits
Going home outfit and jacket
Bibs/muslins
Dummy
Wipes
My mum always crochet a new blanket for baby
My bras-knickers and socks
Slippers
Support cusion this time around
Nightys
Going home clothes
Wash bag
Makeup bag (post baby selfies I always look like poo but want to try feel bit better about myself after this one)
My pillow (can't go anywhere without it!)
Charger
Snacks
Change
Puzzle book

(I have a thing all underwear etc for after has to be new lol i never buy myself anything except when I have a baby Lol!!)

Hahaha yes @LoneWanderer u will definitely be needing those hehehee. Happy 28 weeks hon and 3rd trimester. Time will fly now.

Welcome @Catmumof4 good to see u over here. I also sway between here and the October group.
My original due date going by AF wud be been 7th October and 30th September going by Ovulation, but at my dating scan I was put forward so now due 25th September but will also be having baby a bit ealier.
Between 37 to 38 weeks my consultant has said. No official date set yet but that comes later.
I had ICP in my last pregnancy and the pregnancy b4 that I had ICP and pre eclampsia.
If I get any of those things again then my induction will be earlier.

So I'm just sat in the scanning room waiting for my first growth scan.
Have read baby should be around 1 and a half lbs.
Probably over 2lbs already tho lol.

I still haven't done anything.
We are going to Asda after my scan so I'm gonna get some new born nappies and wipes and mite get him some other bits.
I still need to sort through DS newborn stuff.

I never pack my bag untill 34 weeks.
Don't know why that's always when I've done it.
I will start getting bits for it tho around 28ish weeks.
Just gonna get bits here and there so it's not so expensive.

My Shein maternity clothing order came and I'm so happy with it.
I've ordered a jumpsuit now which I can wear after baby too for comfort.

Where I don't have a anterior placenta this time I'm getting beaten from the inside.
I never had movements and kicks this strong until weeks 28 with ds and dd because the placenta cushioned alot of it.
But with this one its full force.
Can really see my belly move now.

When we had #1 and the paediatrician took him away for his day one checks, we got him back shortly after with the horrified looking young doctor saying 'well, his bowels definitely work!'. So we completely avoided that terrifying first poop - and changing it - ahahahaha!

Doubt we'll get lucky twice :rofl:

Omg hahaha! I remember with one of mine I was changing her first poop and thought we had escaped a poonami but then she carried on while I was changing her... it was horrific Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->