September babies :-)

I really hope that dark line is a sign of good things africaqueen! I have everything crossed for your scan next Tues.

I'm going to pee on the FRER instead of the CB as I want to see the link get darker.. plus I can keep it! lol! x

I really hope that dark line is a sign of good things africaqueen! I have everything crossed for your scan next Tues.

I'm going to pee on the FRER instead of the CB as I want to see the link get darker.. plus I can keep it! lol! x

I am also guilty of doing this...I dragged the DH to Shoppers DrugMart (they are open till 12am) at 11pm on Sunday night! I POAS that night and got a darker line instantly...I posted the picture in my Preggo Journal...the progression of 3 tests over 4 days.

xx

Everything is still crossed africaqueen:hugs:

This is 12 and 15dpo. I'm now 18dpo so will test again when the FRERs arrive!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3515.jpg

thats what mine look like!! I did my last frer test and the test line came up before the control and its even darker!! whoop!

:happydance: Hiya got my:bfp: yesterday GP appointment is next week but I did online calculations and it has said September 3rd! Hope we allhave healthy pregnancies!:hugs:

I did an IC today and the line came up before the control. Made me very happy as I got nothing on one when I got my first faint line on a FRER. Started to feel a little queasy on and off the last two days too. Fingers crossed so tight!

I was SO tempted to by a digi today when I saw them on offer in Superdrug. I have ordered two for £6 on ebay which is bargain, but it didn't stop me being tempted. However, after last time I am trying to remember that as much as I want it too, no pregnancy test does what I really want and tells me what the future is going to be.

Sending loads of :hugs: and :dust:

Forgot to add so far I have only had frequent bathroom trips as a symtom I suppose 4 weeks is a little early? Well me and DH are SOOOO excited its my first just hope it sticks!

Forgot to add so far I have only had frequent bathroom trips as a symtom I suppose 4 weeks is a little early? Well me and DH are SOOOO excited its my first just hope it sticks!

Thats my only real symptom so far! (apart from a few cramps). Congratulations on your BFP!

@mrsmills I have been feeling mild tugging when im reall quiet. I thought would have quite a few symtoms DH thinks its the calm before the storm LOL

So far the tiolet is my BEST friend:wacko:

@mrsmills I have been feeling mild tugging when im reall quiet. I thought would have quite a few symtoms DH thinks its the calm before the storm LOL

So far the tiolet is my BEST friend:wacko:

Its starting to drive me a bit mad, especially when its at about 4am and then I can't get back to sleep! (Last night it wasn't helped when the dog decided to jump into my warm spot in the bed when I got up to go to the loo, and then grumped at me when I told her to get out!!)

I am looking forward to more symptoms. I will full appreciate having my head down the toilet for three months!

I did an IC today and the line came up before the control. Made me very happy as I got nothing on one when I got my first faint line on a FRER. Started to feel a little queasy on and off the last two days too. Fingers crossed so tight!

I was SO tempted to by a digi today when I saw them on offer in Superdrug. I have ordered two for £6 on ebay which is bargain, but it didn't stop me being tempted. However, after last time I am trying to remember that as much as I want it too, no pregnancy test does what I really want and tells me what the future is going to be.

Sending loads of :hugs: and :dust:

Lol. I know what u mean Drazic! wish hpts came with a crystal ball and that the ball could only predict good ;-) But of course, that would take the fun out of life's suprises:winkwink:

Stay away from the Digi! they are lethal! well the ones with conception indicators are anyway! lol

xxx

Please can I join you ladies? I got my bfp yesterday and should be due on 3rd September! So exciting! xx

i got a BFP :bfp: last night!!:happydance: my edd is Sept 5th ....is there room for one more?! I would love to join you lovely ladies

Hi Bump Buddies! I am 13dpo, got my first :bfp: at 11dpo!!!!! Am SOOOO nervous and unbelievably excited at the same time.

No major symptoms yet, other than "awareness" of my abdomen area. My ob/gyn said not to come in until 5 weeks, so I'll go next week.

Am I the first EDD Sept 7?

Yep I think so but I'm sure other ladies will be joining you shortly!!! Congratulations! x

How are you feeling today africaqueen? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->