september babies

sinead266

Mother of 5
Reaction score
Hi, how is everyone getting on, I'm am sooo ready to have this baby and get back to normal, any bump updates???

I have nothing going on this week. I should have an appointment next Friday or so but I will have to call and make it since they weren't ready for July last week.

Hi I'm getting on well got my baby shower on Saturday so exciting!
Only one week left at work too, only trouble I've had lately is my blood results, had to have them re done as my glucose was too high so awaiting new results.
Have you had any problems? I'm overly prepared, literally just hospital bag to pack! Are you? Xx

I am THOROUGHLY fed up of being pregnant now. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be and I can't wait for Henry to have a little brother or sister buuuuut the SPD is unbearable, just walking to the (downstairs) loo is exhausting and I'm sick to death of the continuous braxton hicks!

Moaning over, my midwife came to give me my Anti D and take some more bloods last week. While she was here, she gave my tummy a good feel and pointed out where yellow-bump's little head, bottom, back and limbs were. Made it all soooo fabulously real. And I absolutely adore how wriggly my little one is. I don't even mind his/her bottom being wedged under my ribcage :D

Wish we could fast forward through July and August though!

Hope all of you lovely ladies and your bumps are doing well :flower:

Hey guys I'm a first time yellow September bump too.... Only started to show over the last 2-3 weeks got my 28 week midwife appointment next Wednesday so hopefully I will get measured etc to make sure I'm doing ok size wise, and that everything appears to be good! I'm loving being pregnant :) xx

At my last appointment 8 days ago, my baby was very low. I had my Dr check because I felt like she had dropped. She is almost dropped, but not quite. I get plenty of BH when I'm up, but not many when I'm taking it easy. I am not ready for this baby to come yet obviously, but wish I could fast forward through the next couple months! I'm really hoping to make it to 37 weeks

I'm counting down to the end of July, when term finishes and the summer holidays start! I'm hoping that I don't get too uncomfortable before then; not fun teaching when uncomfortable!

\Waiting for my blood results but think i need to take iron tablets feel faint all the time!! 10 weeks today and my dude will be here xx

I cant wait, im so ready to have my baby too, but, there is a lot of decorating to do first so maybe it is best she stays where she is for now :) Ive got my gestational diabetes test on tuesday (routine because of my BMI) so hopefully thats going to go well but i think itt will because i feel fine :) x

hello ladies....:flower:

also getting kinda fed up too, as much as i am also happy... im feeling huge and its getting me down... also being super uncomfortable and not being able to sleep isn't helping my mood.

got my first growth scan on monday. really excited to see baby again :D

hello ladies....:flower:

also getting kinda fed up too, as much as i am also happy... im feeling huge and its getting me down... also being super uncomfortable and not being able to sleep isn't helping my mood.

got my first growth scan on monday. really excited to see baby again :D

Could have written that myself, I feel so fat it's getting depressing. I know its not forever but I'm looking forward to being normal again! In terms of appearance not so much sleeping patterns LoL. I can't wait. Due 1st week sep, hoping I'll follow family statistics and go early like everyone else, but seeing how common it is for ppl to go way beyond due dates I'm keeping fingers crossed. Thot of labour is terrifying me. I'm notgoing to lie. Xx:wacko:

Gosh, im not due till the 18th of september! i just want her out now! 12 weeks seems like ages away!

Hey ladies, im due on the 2nd and im sooooooo looking forward to it however I'm loving my bump more. I think I'll really miss it when its gone :)
I've got loads of decorating to do too so I'm just hoping I can get a lot of it done before baby decided to make an appearance :D

Hi Ladies :wave:

I'm getting big - If the comments of anyone are to go by, i'm flippin huge!

I'm almost ready to meet Bug, he's moving around so much more now, pretty much all the time. It's cute, but really tiring too.

Finish work on 26 August and i can't wait.

I just want baby here already lol only 11 weeks to go, hopefully don't go overdue! X

Oh Im sooo glad I read this... I was starting to beat myself up about wanting the whole pregnancy thing over with all ready, just want my little guy here :)

Im due the 1st of Sept.. but I was measuring a week ahead at my last appointment and my original date was 25th of August... so im hoping Il maybe go in between they dates :)

Anyone got the dreaded heartburn? Its doing my head in :(
Also my skin above my bellybutton feels like its gonna tear open... I dont know if its scar tissue from where I ripped my belly button bar out when I was younger (twice - ouch) but OMG is it sore.... anyone else got this? Its like a nippy pain that someone is pulling my skin in opposite directions :( xx

Am due 10th. Getting tired all the time now finish up wurk next saturday cant wait twelve hour shifts 4days in a row is catching up now. So ready to meet wee man now too early though but hoping next 11week go quick. Next midwife appointment is the 12th july. X

Hey girls :)

I'm do ready for it to be September already. I'm so tired, uncomfortable, sick of the heartburn, constipation, spd etc etc etc!!
I have my 28 week MW appointment on tuesday. Where I'll get to hear my babys heartbeat for the first time this pregnancy!! Bit pissed off about that actually, and the fact that it will be the 3rd time next week that I've seen her this whole pregnancy. I feel like I've been left to rot just because it's my 4th baby!!

Sorry for the rant girls, I'm feeling hormonal & emotional today lol. Xx

Hi girls I'm due 19 th will have section t 39 if I make it was in hospital last night with contractions but ffn test came back neg so makes me feel better as I now have 99 percent chance I won't have her in next 2 weeks thanks goodness but every time I walk or do to much ibget strong and painful bh so keep having to go in to hosp till they dye down as can't rest at home as have 5 other girls xxx my bump is meaning 30 weeks but had scan last week all looks ok ahe just on bigger side but new that anyway my last was born at 36 weeks and was 6.12 so I just hoping to get to 36 this time so I could have as little as. 9 weeks left

Annoyed at consultant tho as she rekons I won't get to 39 yet won't book ne section earlier so will have to have emergency if I ho early lol

Hello September ladies. x x I am due on the 14th and have just started to get fed up of being preggy...hearburn, achey hips, looking like a weeble and now thanks to my over cautious consultant midwife appointments every week and a GTT...not a happy bun.
Still...can't wait to meet my lovely little bubs. :) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"