september babies

congrats starlit
banana- ure LO is sooo cute and getting pretty big already. time is flying by now that i see all the LOs being born and how old they are already.

Yes good luck everyone. Still no signs for me although I did experience a few BH for the first time last night! xxx

Good luck first.timer and all you ladies in labour, inductions, having c-sections etc etc..

On September 4th, 2011 I finally gave birth to my little boy after 29 hours of labour! He is 7lbs 7ounces, lots of black hair and so beautiful he takes my breath away. :cloud9:
After a 2 day hospital say I am finally home and loving it. He is already a boobie monster..:haha:
It was a very intense labour.. got stalled at 7cm, after close to 24 hours.. was induced to bring contractions back..no pain relief through the whole labour, turns out I had a fever, though they didn't want to tell me. As I went into the pushing stage, baby boys heart beat dropped really really low, so they did a quick cut down there (oww.. no time for a local!!) and then i pushed for all I was worth and out he popped!
They had to take him off right away, but he came right back as he was perfect. No breathing problems.. apagar of 9!! So proud of myself.. and still consider it a wonderful experience even with the induction and the cut.
Now at home.. being taken care of by my wonderful OH.. think he is a little bit in awe of me at the moment.. :haha:

Not much time to be on here, but will check back as often as possible... :flower:

congrats on the new LO.....

once all the little ones for around september we should open up a new thread in baby club to keep up with the new babies born around september

Congrats Canadabear!! And also congrat to First.Timer who had her little Dylan today too!!

Sma1588 - I was thinking that earlier! In fact, I might even start one tomorrow if little man lets me have some 'me' time at some point haha x x x

there are so many sept threads going on its hard to keep up with every1. some threads die out and i forget about them. i would love to keep up with every1 and there LOs who are around the same age

Congrats Canadabear you were due a day after me aswell. my lil ones happy squatting at the moment lol...

Hope everyone is well! Just thought I'd share this link to a thread over in baby club once your little ones are born! xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...ies-even-if-born-late-early.html#post12741397

i joined over there. awsome place for us to all stay togather sharing every step of the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->