september babies

hey girls! im due the 22nd with a boy - our first child! yes the heartburn is terrible and my bump is getting huge, but I can't complain too much bc its been a pretty easy pregnancy. As a teacher I have the summer off, but I am not looking forward to going back to work at 32 weeks!! I want him to stay in there and get big and healthy, but at the same time I can't wait till he comes out!!

Wow! Can't believe September 2011 babies are making their way to third tri already. Doesn't seem like a few weeks have passed since I had Ellie last September :cry: gone way too fast!

Hope you all have happy third trimesters and enjoy your little bundles who'll be here very soon now!

x

hey ladies, i have my nursery all done and everything i think i need in for the buba, im on team yellow so only bought white and cream so once he or she comes out il be away shopping again for all pink or blue, i measured my waist last nite im 39inchs :) was size 10 uk beforehand, but my hips are even bigger which im suprised at they were 42inchs haha,

hey ladies, i have my nursery all done and everything i think i need in for the buba, im on team yellow so only bought white and cream so once he or she comes out il be away shopping again for all pink or blue, i measured my waist last nite im 39inchs :) was size 10 uk beforehand, but my hips are even bigger which im suprised at they were 42inchs haha,

omg Iv got nout sorted and due on the 11 sep .. this is my second so should be ok lol

Lol this is my 4th baby and just gave everything away last august so had to buy everything new again, but I love shopping for baby things its the only thing I have on my mind 24/7 lol

We choose our nursery furniture from Ikea yesterday, and getting new carpet in the nursery in 3 weeks so ill feel better once thats all done in case LO decides to come early!!

I'm due September 11th with our first yellow bump. Very excited! Heart burn is a killer but other than that I've had an easy third tri so far *touch wood*. Nursery is well on its way just got to paint and put cot up. Got to buy a lot still but we have the main bits. Cannot believe how quickly its all gone! X

im due 5th septemeber and cant wait for july to be done with. I probably shouldnt wish my pregnancy away but im so impatient.

Bump is getting bigger each day and baby is sooo active alllll the time. Its getting quite uncomfotable at night time but other than that everything is going well. I have my next midwife appt in 2 weeks time and i was measuring a week behind at my 28 week one. I know baby is head down so its nice to know what the prods are now. mostly his feet in my rib cage which can get quite sore.

x

Im due 7th Sept and can't believe its only 10 weeks to go!! We feel time has flied by with us keeping busy with the wedding, etc. I've noticed most of u complaining abt the heartburn so thought i'd advice u all mums to be i use peppermint oil capsules which helps alot otherwise it gets bad. Its perfectly safe during pregnancy. Good luck! :thumbup:

I've only had heartburn twice luckily, this pregnancy seems to be going easy on me this time. Apart from not being able to walk to far but I'm not complaining I drive everwhere anyway lol

I've only had heartburn twice luckily, this pregnancy seems to be going easy on me this time. Apart from not being able to walk to far but I'm not complaining I drive everwhere anyway lol

ive noticed that i am starting to stuggle to walk far too!! between my hips and needing to wee all the time, i don't get far lol

Got another 15 days of work left before i finish up... well its 3 weeks but 15 days seems much better :D taking 5 weeks annual leave then starting my mat leave. oh roll it on...

I have 5 weeks 4 days left of work then annual leave mat to kick in on 4th Sept. Wish I could finish earlier but want as long as I can with bubba before goin back.

Yeah it better to work aslong as physically possible so you can use all your mat leave for when baby is here because you really don't want to leave them so young, for some reason I always felt guilty leaving my child in daycare

Hi, how is everyone getting on, I'm am sooo ready to have this baby and get back to normal, any bump updates???

Definately the same for me too.
Since hitting week 26 i've felt the exhausting kick in, been off all week from work !

Just can't wait to go on Mat leave now and get some rest

i wish i could.... i work in x-ray though and my job is very physical and hard going.... starting my mat leave when im 36 weeks though.. i can hope baby comes early :D

Hi ladies :) I'm due September 3rd and I'm SO uncomfortable!
I hate moving LOL. If I bend over I get stabbing pains in my bump.. so irritating as I'm usually a very bendy person and I'm never in a normal position LOL.

I measured my waist circumference last night.. 39"! I was a 0 before I got prengant and I've only gained like 25 lbs! I'm so confuseddd!

Anyone else have a feeling they won't go 'til 40 weeks? I just have a really deep-rooted feeling I'm gonna go around August 15th

i feel like im going to go PAST 40 weeks simply because i dont want to wait so long lol x

I wish I would go early even a day early would be great. But I think I'll go over like I did with the rest of my kids

Awh haha!

I don't know why I feel like that, just gut I suppose.
I can't imagine my little 5'2" frame hanging in there til 40w

I think it's because OH and I are moving when I am between 32-36 weeks. (I live with my Mum and he lives with his parents, we decided to not move in until close to my due date to save money). I just feel like since everything is riding on that I will go before then. Or even before my baby shower, where I'll be 35w. Ay yi yi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->