september babies

I'm getting impatient now and I'm only 2 days over.

It doesn't help with everyone constant asking "any signs of this baby yet?" or "had the baby yet?"
I feel like screaming at them. Lol

ergh i know what you mean, bumping into people in town and getting

oh god are you still pregnant?

bet you can wait for it to be over?

not had that baby yet?

youve been pregnant ages havent you?

YES YES NO AND 9 MONTHS

dont worry not long love haha xx

Glad I not the only one that's getting it. Doesn't help having Facebook where everyone can leave you messages. I went out today for a couple of hours, came back and I had 5 messages all asking if I'd had any signs.

One word ..... DELETE. LOL

I've only ever had that asked once and I was stood right infront of this male collegue and he looked at my bump and said you havent had baby yet then :dohh: yeah course I have I can just put him up my top all ball like whenever I feel like it :lol:

x

haha, someone wrote on my facebook wall the other day

"hey babes how are you? i swear youve been pregnant forever is this true"?

......reeeeallly!!!????????????, not suprisingly it was a man x

Lol yeah am getting that now aswell, today is my duedate and I've been getting asked for weeks have I any aches and pains ffs

oh happy due date hun im sorry i didnt even notice! its weird how you just forget it ever existed once booked in for a section! x

My September baby turned into an August baby!

Molly Kuhilani Elise was born at 6:25am on August 30th, one week before her due date. 6lbs 10oz, 19 inches long, and we went home from the hospital after just over 24 hours :cloud9:

Ok.. quick up date!! LOOKS LIKE TODAY WILL BE MY DAY!!

2:30am.. started having stronger BH.. and felt a strange sensation.. so I got out of bed and water was trickling down my legs!
went to the loo.. pinkish tinged water.. but it hasn't really kept up.

Since then.. had 4 clear-outs, plug and bloody show!
Lots of contractions, but they seem to be coming in runs of three, about 8 mins apart.. then nothing for approx. 20mins.. then another run of three.
Managed to sleep a bit, but now they are too painful when laying down.. so am up.

I must say.. they are MUCH easier to deal with either walking around or bouncing on the ball!!

Now I am just letting OH sleep for a while longer.. drinking a lot of water and juice.. eating some peaches and yoghurt... trying not to concentrate on the clock.. :haha:

good luck hun xx

hi ladies

Just to update you, i had my little man by c-section at 12.37pm on wednesday 31st august. He is called Taylor Jack and weighed in at 7lb 11oz (was told he was gonna be a 9 pounder!).

the c-section was a wee bit scary, the spinal block worked too far up on me and my blood pressure kept dropping which meant i kept drifting in and out, i also vomited twice which is very hard to do when u can only move your head lol. i couldnt hold him for an hour afterwards, which i later realised was because i had suffered from a post-partum heamorrage and lost 2 litres of blood. BUT....i still feel great :happydance:

he is absolutely lovely and i am so smitten with him, i feel totally on cloud 9 :cloud9: at the moment, i am waiting for the baby blues to hit like last time but so far so good. he is breastfeeding really well, 3 hourly through the day and 2 hourly through the night, my boobs are killing cos milk arrived yesterday but we are getting past the pain now....heres some piccies xx

Molly Kuhilani Elise was born at 6:25am on August 30th, one week before her due date. 6lbs 10oz, 19 inches long, and we went home from the hospital after just over 24 hours :cloud9:

Congratulations to you both :happydance:

Big congrats to you x

:) thanks first.timer you really do forget about your due date when you have a date for a section, 2 days and our wee bundles will be here

Congratulations starlithome. Wishing you all the best with your beautiful baby girl. X

Congratulations StarlitHome :happydance:

I wish I was booked in for a c-section now, I hate playing this waiting game. My d-day tomorrow and I really feel like I'm going to go 2 weeks over and end up being induced!

My due date is still about 2 1/2 weeks away and I can definitely still use at least another week to ten days of it at least.

Im beyond fed up now. Just want this little man to arrive. 4 days over and im getting less and less sleep every day.
I feel bad for DS as his mummy is so tired to play. I managed to walk round the zoo for 2 hours on Saturday just to get him out and about.

good luck everyone who is booked in in the next few days :) i stil have until the 20th until my c-section xx

Section in the morning soooo excited, and wee competition with first.timer, I'm gona win :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->