september babies

Congratulations bananabump.

Thats the first september due baby I've heard turned into a august baby.

Congrats hun..

Had my 38wk dr's appointment today and everything is brill..
bp-fine,
urine-fine
dr said bubba is engaged now, i asked if he was fully engaged and she said yes owwwwwwww could be any day between now and the 8th Sept :)

I had the exact same appointment today.. :haha:
I love the midwife saying.. oh he could be here anytime now... but he might decide to stay in for a while too.. :dohh:
Just hoping he comes a little early.. right around his due date would be great for us!!

My mom was just telling me when her babies came. I was first and came right ON my due date (such a cooperative child). My brother and sister were each a week early, and then my next sister was another due-date baby (we also shared the same initials until I got married :haha:). My next sister was a week late so I'm really hoping Molly doesn't take after her Aunty G! Next two brothers were a week early each, and of course the twins don't count as they are twins and came 4 weeks early.
:haha:

I had my 38 wk appointment yesterday and am also fully engaged, lost so much mucus plug since Monday night too! Midwife seems to think I won't be seeing her on my 40 week appointment as will already had baby. I hope she is right but I also hope baby stays put for another 6 days, as uncomfortable as I am!

Congrats hun..

Had my 38wk dr's appointment today and everything is brill..
bp-fine,
urine-fine
dr said bubba is engaged now, i asked if he was fully engaged and she said yes owwwwwwww could be any day between now and the 8th Sept :)

I had the exact same appointment today.. :haha:
I love the midwife saying.. oh he could be here anytime now... but he might decide to stay in for a while too.. :dohh:
Just hoping he comes a little early.. right around his due date would be great for us!!
Seems a few of us 38weekers are engagded ready to roll lol... My other 2 children go bk to school on the 7th it would be lovely if he's arrive a few days early, dont fancy waters going on the playground lol..

due date is in 6 days, c-section booked for 9 days, would so love baby to just make an appearance tonight, tomorrow or just soon :) getting so impatient just want my baby in my arms and to get back to normal, my kids go back to school tomorrow aswell so no babies in the house till little one comes :)

due date in 9 days, my mom and sister arrive on Tuesday for their "working visit" (coming to help get ready for/with baby)...
Think I just started having contractions though! :happydance: Today would be perfect - my midwife is on-call at the hospital and it's the day before DH's dad's birthday, what a perfect gift!

yay its officially our month!! :)
8 days to go for me!
xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

There seems to be loads of September threads going on now, I can't remember which ones I've said what on lol but 4 days for me. So excited yet so scared!

28 days for me hope time goes by fast because im so uncomfortable i cant wait for her to come out. i hope she comes before her due date

Cannot believe we can now say the words "I am having my baby this month" that is very scary but of course stupidly exciting at the same time!!!! xx

Well ladies, ive had my scan and appointment, Wasnt a growth scan just a doppler scan where they checked the blood flow in the cord. Only got 1 of 2 measurements they needed as she was moving too much but what they got was fine. Didnt do any AC measurements today.

So my section is booked in for Wednesday 14th September!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited. Got My last clinic appointment next thursday and there they will decide when to go in for the steriods so i will go in sometime between then and the wednesday. Got to have all my pre op bits done on thursday but had my MRSA swabs done today.

Organised everything with my mum and all the family will be here on the day to help with Mayze and school and then come see us after..

Im gonna be a mummy in 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ladies how are we all keeping, can't wait till tuesday know to see my wee baby, don't think it has went head down but wont be checked until monday so hope it hasn't now as I'm mentally prepared for a section, getting aot of sleepless nites already must be my bodys way of preparing me for what's to come lol

Ok.. quick up date!! LOOKS LIKE TODAY WILL BE MY DAY!!

2:30am.. started having stronger BH.. and felt a strange sensation.. so I got out of bed and water was trickling down my legs!
went to the loo.. pinkish tinged water.. but it hasn't really kept up.

Since then.. had 4 clear-outs, plug and bloody show!
Lots of contractions, but they seem to be coming in runs of three, about 8 mins apart.. then nothing for approx. 20mins.. then another run of three.
Managed to sleep a bit, but now they are too painful when laying down.. so am up.

I must say.. they are MUCH easier to deal with either walking around or bouncing on the ball!!

Now I am just letting OH sleep for a while longer.. drinking a lot of water and juice.. eating some peaches and yoghurt... trying not to concentrate on the clock.. :haha:

Good Luck and hopefully very soon you'll have that beautiful baby in your arms. X

hi ladies

Just to update you, i had my little man by c-section at 12.37pm on wednesday 31st august. He is called Taylor Jack and weighed in at 7lb 11oz (was told he was gonna be a 9 pounder!).

the c-section was a wee bit scary, the spinal block worked too far up on me and my blood pressure kept dropping which meant i kept drifting in and out, i also vomited twice which is very hard to do when u can only move your head lol. i couldnt hold him for an hour afterwards, which i later realised was because i had suffered from a post-partum heamorrage and lost 2 litres of blood. BUT....i still feel great :happydance:

he is absolutely lovely and i am so smitten with him, i feel totally on cloud 9 :cloud9: at the moment, i am waiting for the baby blues to hit like last time but so far so good. he is breastfeeding really well, 3 hourly through the day and 2 hourly through the night, my boobs are killing cos milk arrived yesterday but we are getting past the pain now....heres some piccies xx

Attachments

• taylor 2.jpg
    taylor 2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • taylor 1.jpg
    taylor 1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
Yey canadabear i'm so excited for you, and you were jealous of us coz we had already lost our mucus plugs, now it looks like you've overtaken us lol. I'm not jealous one bit!!! :haha: Can't wait for updates.

Nearlythere I replied to your post on September sweetpeas but I'll say it again CONGRATULATIONS.

It's so great to hear we're starting to get there one by one :happydance:

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy nearlythere! The c-section does sound a bit scary, but I'm glad you're feeling well now!

And best of luck Canadabear, I hope all goes well!

I lost my plug last wednesday morning and was told at my regular appointment that afternoon that I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. Other than a little bit of occasional cramping nothing much has happened since then though. Anyone else dilated?

Aww good luck canadabear - hope it goes quickly for you now! Looking forward to your birth story and pics!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->