September Clomid Users!

MG0423

Reaction score
Hi, Husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 years. All tests look fine (blood, HSG, semen etc..). We started Clomid yesterday (day 5 of my cycle) for the first time and will be taking it through day 9. Looking for other women in the same boat! Hopefully we all get our BFP in the coming months!

Also anyone with Clomid sucess stories- please share!

Hi hun this is my first cycle of clomid as well took 5-9 currently on cd 11 waiting to O I've been ttc since June of 2012 all my test were fine too but my day 21 test said I wasn't ovulating so they put me on clomid. Hoping this cycle is it! I'm super excited. GL hun fx.
Also I would love some clomid success stories as well so ladies please do share
-genesis

Hi genesismarie-
We are pretty similar in our cycles- right now I'm on CD 8 (tonight I will take my 4th clomid pill). Did you have any side effects? I was pretty nauseous yesterday and sore breasts today but hoping that goes away! My DR ordered blood work CD3 and I'll go back again on CD 10 to see how Clomid affected me. Did you DR do the same? Did you have any ultrasounds to see the follicles? My DR didn't mention this to me but I read online they do this to see how many mature follicles you have and may cancel the cycle if you have too many (risk of multiples). So now I'm worried about that! LOL life of someone TTC.

I'm on cd 13 today. Four days after last dose. I took mine at night and have very lil side effect that I even noticed. Just hot flashes headaches and distrubed sleep. My doc has my doing bloods on cd 21 but no blood the start of the cycle. I'm not having any ultrasounds either. Me and doc are taking the relaxed approached. Currently waiting to see pos opk.

Ok. I hope you get a positive OPK soon! Good luck :)

Did you doc suggest opks? I'm start to loose my steam about all this cd 13 and no pos opk yet. It's still a little early but this is usually when I get a pos? Maybe they were false tho. Ugh idk. Does clomid push back O day at all. My paperwork from pharmacy say 5-10 days after last pill. Any advice would be great
-genesis

My doc didn't say anything about OPKs but I've been using them my whole time TTC anyways so I'm still using them. I usually get positives CD12 and 13 and then my BBT shows the actual ovulation CD14. I have read that Clomid can push back ovulation and periods so don't get discouraged!You're still in this. Hopefully that positive will come soon! Do you know if you ovulated regularly before Clomid?

I had somewhat reg cycle but my 21 bloods came back at 1.45!!!!! That's super negative for ovulation. So I'm sure I wasnt O'ing before clomid. This is my first cycle

Oh okay. I don't know much about where the numbers are supposed to be. Hopefully Clomid will help you. I'm not sure what it will do for me. I had regular cycles and ovulated at the same time each month but we shall see! Last day for me tonight!

Hi! I am currently on CD1 and will be on clomid from CD3-CD7. This will be our 10th cycle trying. I am hopeful yah but not too optimistic. 10 months of trying without success did that to me :(

I also have very mild PCOD but my hormones are mostly ok. And I have 26-30 day cycle. +/- 1 day.

My husbands SA as per our doc was normal but a bit lower side of normal. (30 million/ml, 4ml total) But he had infection / pus cells in semen so doc put him on antibiotic, hoping that will better his numbers even more.

If 3 cycles of clomid does not work for me then I will be due for a tube blockage test..somewhere in December.

Hope clomid works for all of us. Fx and in fact everything crossed except for legs ;)

Mind if I join?
I'm on my first cycle with Clomid as well - I took it CD 2-6. I had SO MANY side effects: headaches, dizziness, nausea, irritability, tons of bloating, cramps..... It only lasted ~3 days but I'm kind of hoping I don't need to take an increased dose next month to make them any worse.
I'm on CD 10 now, and OPKs are still negative. If the paperwork is right, I should O between days 11-16 so hopefully I'll get a pos any day now.

Hi Applepies-
I know how you feel- it can be disheartening trying each month and not getting a BFP. Hopefully Clomid will work wonders on all of us and we will be getting them soon. The HSG may also help- I had one done before I went on Clomid. Wasn't too bad and worth it just to know how things look. Good luck!

Hi KrissyB! Welcome. Sorry to hear you had bad side effects. I've been feeling a little nauseous, PMS-y, cramping etc... Tonight is my last pill though (whew). I don't like taking meds so it's been tough for me. Did you continue getting side effects after you finished your last pill?
It's still pretty early to ovulate so don't get discouraged. Should be coming soon. Did you ovulate regularly before going on Clomid?

Anyways- hopefully it will all be worth it in the end!

MG - yeah I had the side effects for pretty much the 2nd-4th day I was taking the pill, even by the last day they had started going away.
Before Clomid, I ovulated regularly but late.... and had short LPs, and a large ovarian cyst most likely due to endometriosis... So the hope is that this just gives me a budge in the right direction and my body can take over from there asap. I know there's still plenty of time to O, but I know from my late cycles how quickly the days add up waiting for OPKs to get darker, then getting a positive, then waiting another day or two to actually O. lol :wacko: I guess I'm just a bit on edge about the whole thing, and still dealing with that "broken" feeling for being on this path to begin with.

Holly cramp you guys just got my pos opk!!!!! Cd 14 day 5 after last dose

Lol @ "holly cramp" as you can see somebody's excited it's so funny I'm not even going to edit it

Congrats Genesis! Was that the first OPK you took? If not - were they gradually getting darker or did it just come out of nowhere?
Tomorrow is 5 days after the last dose for me :) FXed it becomes a trend lol

@krissy I use cb digitals but I did notice when I ejected the strip the lines were both super dark and I've been testing since cd 10

That's great @genesismarie!So exciting!
@KrissyB I still think you can get your positive OV test- Clomid can mess with your cycles so keep hanging in there.
As for me- day 10 now- went to get blood work this morning to see how I reacted to the Clomid. It will be interesting to see when I get a positive OV test- not thinking until CD14 or 15.
Good luck to everyone :)

Hey ladies. Cb digi opk still pos today my left ovary is killing me the O pain is quite strong. I'm guessing the clomid is working. So exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->