September Clomid Users!

No worries - you'll have plenty of side effects! haha. It's just supposedly too low to have any side effects that could actually impede your pregnancy chances.

I don't think we will be beding tonight he is on the sofa still sleeping :(

Im not sure about the cheapie because yesterdays cheapie was negative at CD 15 yet Clearblue was positive CD14 :wacko:

Regardless I need to ask you ladies an opinion please, So some of you may know my OH has a bad tummy bug and we not bed for 3 days so far.. will be 4 today if we don't bed.... Now I had two flashing smiley faces on CD 13 as I tested twice in that day and then CD 14 got my solid face in the morning.

We only bed on CD 3,4,6,7,8, Twice CD 10 and once CD 11 & 12... So Im guessing by my ovulation tests I could of ovulated CD 14-16?? What are the chances I could still conceive?? Even if I ovulated today? Would his sperm still be alive from CD 12 it was around 11pm at night we bed on CD 12.. cm was watery and lots of it and we are using a fertility Lubricant conceive plus https://www.conceiveplus.com/

I know I keep going on but with me having pcos and wanting a bundle of joy for so long it really stresses me and gets me down my OH got the bug around this time :cry:

ok - so you got your solid smiley on CD14 and your last bd was CD12. Sperm can live in your body 3-5 days so if you o'd on CD15/16 then yes, you are still within the window of possibility. Not ideal, but still possible. GL and fx for you!

Today I have had period like dull/mild cramps... feels like bloating pressure!! And now my lower back is aching what could this be :shrug::nope:

Today I have had period like dull/mild cramps... feels like bloating pressure!! And now my lower back is aching what could this be :shrug::nope:

Sarah- I get lots of lower tummy pressure and cramping during O. I also am very bloated for several days before, during, and after. You may still have a shot at catching the egg this cycle! :happydance: How's your OH feeling? Get busy if you can!

Sarah- I get lots of lower tummy pressure and cramping during O. I also am very bloated for several days before, during, and after. You may still have a shot at catching the egg this cycle! :happydance: How's your OH feeling? Get busy if you can!

We did get buy one last time for that egg... hoping [-o<[-o<

So today the cramping was not so bad but still had them a little bit and feels more like a heavy presure around that area... had lower back ache again and a upset tummy (runs).. felt a bit sick today too... at about 5pm lost all my energy and today not been anywhere had a relax day! And my skin is so spotty! :blush:

I have posted a picture of yesterdays cm at CD 19 so sorry tim ladies for the picture if you can help would be greatful :blush::blush:

Attachments

• 10346001_749961245051517_7222718610008783908_n.jpg
    10346001_749961245051517_7222718610008783908_n.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
So apparently I O'd 5 days ago, LOL. Wow, by the looks of it my progesterone levels did not go through the roof, and the OPKs did not detect squat, unless I got my + on the only bloody day I didn't poas. -.-

On the bright side, not being on clomid has made me have better clarity! YAY me. Until next month when I do the final round, lol. :)

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->