September Clomid Users!

Hi Everyone and welcome to the newbies! So exciting to see new people on here. Hopefully we can all share stories and Clomid can help us get the BFP we are hoping for. As for me, I finished Clomid on Day10 and I'm now on Day13. I got a positive ovulation test (clear blue digital) this morning. I usually get positive tests around this time so it's not a total shock but good to see Clomid didn't mess with my cycle too much. I'm having some ovulation pain in my left ovary which I normally do not get- so hopefully that's a good sign! I had bloodwork done Friday to see how I reacted to the drug so I should hear back today- not sure if they will want to schedule me for anything else after that.

Fingers crossed we all get positive results very soon :)

@mg yay for pos opk!!! I used cb digi as well got two pos cd 14&15 neg cd 16. My o pain was bad and was also on the left. Today I'm cd 18.
Hey are any of you ladies experiencing insomnia since start clomid? I googled it last night (while I couldn't sleep) and read it's rare side effect only effecting 1% of women using clomid. I guess I'm in the 1% cause I haven't sleep through the night in days at max 2-4hrs at a time. I'm waking up all hrs of the wee morning. It's really killing me. I'm so cranky and emotionally all over the place from angry to crying idk if that part is clomid or because I can't sleep

Genesis,

So sorry to hear you can't sleep..no I don't have that side effect either luckily..touch wood. If anything, I think I am sleeping better with clomid.

MG0423

Hi! Yes, I hope all of us get our BFP soon! Baby dusts to all :)

@applepies thanks hun. It really sucks. I keep telling myself side effect means it's working but boy I hope I get a bfp and don't have to up dosage

@gensismarie- I had some of that more while I was on the medication than after. Although at the time, I thought it was just due to the anxiety of wondering how it would work and how I would react to it! Seems like you had a good ovulation this month so and if you are awake peeing a lot maybe that's a good sign!! I hope you get your BFP this month. When will you be testing? I know it's early still...

I won't be testing til next week sometime.

How's everyone else doing?

@MG it seem as if most of the side effects have kicked in as soon as my tww started. At first I was a lil freaked that I wasn't having any side effects while on the medication. It does seem like my ovulation was good and bding was pretty good as well had did it days leading up to pos opk and during and after. Lol we bd a lot. So fx this is it. My app suggests I should test in ten days based on when I 0'd. I was thinking about waiting until the first of October

Genesismarie when did you ovulate? I would leave it at least to 12dpo if you can and can't wait until AF is late. Sounds like u have a good chance this month so fingers crossed for you xx

I'm actually a lil weirded out that I'm so calm this cycle. Like as soon as I hit the tww it's like all my freaking out disappeared lol. I'm not symptom spotting I'm not checking my app or logging info into it I'm not even tempted to buy hpts I have none in the house. It's kind of freaky I'm so chill lol

That's great genesismarie! Good to be relaxed about it- sounds like you did everything right this cycle so my fingers are crossed for you! Oct 1st can't come soon enough! Let us know if you notice any other symptoms.

Genesis,

Cassie,

I can so relate to you. I have mild PCOD and my husbands SA as per our doc "normal but on slight lower side"(30 milliion/ml, total 4 ml, morphology-45%, motility-75% is good) But my DH had pus cells detected in SA, so he has infection. So, doc gave him antibiotic and we are hoping curing infection will be better for him.

Has your doc suggested any med for your DH?

My doctor has suggested putting him on menevit.i think it has been working because there seems to be a lot more since he started taking it.

What dosage are you ladies on?

I'm on 200mg this month. Amd the side effects have been horrid!

Cassie - I'm on 50 mg - and is it is the symptoms have been rough... I can't imagine what 200 must be like for you :hugs:

Genesis - I didn't have insomnia issues, but I have been an emotional mess this month... sobby, irritable, you name it.

AFM - I think my OPKs are getting darker today!! And the ultrasound showed three follicles all of a good size, with one over 2 cm - ready to pop any minute! So hopefully it's right around the corner..... unfortunately the ultrasound also basically confirmed endometriosis... but I was pretty sure that's what I was dealing with anyway.

Hi everyone this is my first round of clomid as well. today is CD12 - I did CD5-9. I am having weird side effects, or at least right now im blaming everything on the clomid. LOL. Neg OPK today and yesterday. Glad I am not the only one out there doing this for the first time this month. :)

OPKs still negative all throughout today.... but I think I'm getting more and more cramps, and I KNOW that little follie is ready to go, so hopefully tomorrow.... Mainly I'm annoyed because my new doc wants the progesterone taken at CD21 regardless of O, and I know each day that passes lowers the time for the progesterone to build up.

Krissyb- can positive OV test today? what cycle day is today for you? Hope you get it soon!
Welcome 20yearslater- are you just waiting on that positive OV test too? I'm sure it will come soon if you are feeling the symptons of OV. I felt mine more than usual this month- especially in the left ovary. DR seemed impressed with my day10 bloodwork so fingers crossed!
gensismarie- how's everything going with you? still in the TWW right?

Sadly after a good long hold, OPKs are still negative.... But I'll test again later today to see if it changes. I'm CD16, 10 days after my last clomid, so definitely a bit behind schedule at this point to not even have a +OPK. I have to say the big temp dip this morning had my hopes up...

Hi ladies! This is my second month on 100mg clomid. I have to say, the side effects were WAY worse this month than last, but nothing too unbearable. Certainly nothing I'm not happy to deal with it it helps me along my journey. I'm waiting on my +opk to schedule back to back iuis. Just wanted to say hi and gl to all of you! BFPs for all!

Yes I am waiting to O... LOL I normally O on CD 13 I have short cycles. If you look at my chart though it looks like I did, but my OPK says nope. :) I am sure it is coming soon, the Doctor told me that I shouldn't O until CD 20? I think that is a bit odd ;) but I guess I can only wait and see. HA! I have been having the strangest side effects, like the one day every thing that came out of my mouth was backwards, I kept telling DH Oh my word, I've gone dumb.

Googled it and I am not the only one Phew!!! I am feeling so much more and it started two days after I started taking the pills, I was like Oh oh - It feels as if I'm going to shoot down so many eggs that you'd be able to play pin ball for hours. HA!

So sounds like a lot of you are waiting for a positive OPK test. I hope you get them soon! I got my positive pretty much when I normally do CD13 and 14. Hopefully it won't through off cycles too much. I'm anxious to see how everyone does! Maybe this round will be what we have all been waiting for! FXed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->