September Clomid Users!

MG0423,

Thank you so much for encouraging words dear. Yes, HSG, though scary, will let me know where I stand and how I should proceed. You are absolutely right and practical! I love it how everyone supports everyone here. Thanks so much again. How are you doing? :hugs:

genesismarie,

Yay! For your +OV!! WTG! Time to BD hehe :) Wish we all get our BFP soon!

KrissyB,

Hello! How are you doing? Fx for your +ve OV. You will get there soon! I am starting clomid from tonight :)

@applepies thanks hun. Good luck with you clomid. It's exciting to start. I took mine 5-9cd between 9-10pm must have slept threw most of the side effects but experienced a few now that I can't sleep for the last two nights and for me they really hit at night even though I'm in the tww now

Genesis - what kind of symptoms are you getting? Did you have any O pains?

Apple - thanks! I hope so too :). Good luck on starting this cycle :dust:

@krissy omg my o pain was unbelievable yesterday for hours. From like 2pm to about 6pm. It was so strong. More on the left but sometime is would switch back and forth. I've notice I'm dead smack cranky headaches bloating cramps trouble sleeping and hot flashes. I mean yesterday I had the air on blast but was clammy to the touch like I was sweating. It was no fun I could get comfortable to lay down to save my life. This morning I got my third. Pos opk on cb digital I ejected stick and the lines were exact same color both extremely dark. Not sure if more than two pos is normal with clomid or what and not sure what to call dpo 1

genesis,

So sorry to hear about the side effects hun. Definitely does not sounds fun :( Take care! On the positive side, you are definitely getting some strong eggos :)

Krissy,

Welcome! And same to u :)

@applepies thanks hun took opk at 8am pos took one at 10am neg so I'm guessing I've ovulated. Yay!!! On to the tww. Definitely had some strong ego I was seriously stuck on the couch the whole time. Side effect starting to calm down. Just a backache and super tired

:( Trying not to get panicky.... but OPKs are still REALLY light. Hopefully the surge just comes out of no where. I've only got 3 days left in the "should ovulate" window (I'm 6 days after my last dose today)

Genesis - Yikes! Those side effects do sound terrible! My sister had been on clomid before and she warned me that O could be a bit rough.... so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself now. Sounds like just like the earlier side effects I had - that it's just a few days you need to manage through.

@krissy I read 5-10 days after? And some ladies even go as far as 12. I did look after test strips after I ejected them and there wasn't a notice build up to a dark test line. Actually if I remember correct. I remember going well that's really negative looking at the test stip I took the day before 1st opk. I so know how you feel tbh we will freak out at every stage of this cycle hahaha. I freaked about waiting five days to start. I freaked out about waiting for pos opk then I freaked out about when it would go neg. now here comes the big freak out....TWW hahahahahahaha so I know you don't want to hear it but......try to relax lol. & yes in opinion your sister is right O was rough. But I totally smiled the whole day like a psycho like yay I'm in pain hahaha ttc. Makes you looney girl

Lol thanks a lot genesis... It's definitely easy to get wrapped up in all the waits, and the hormones don't help! My doc said o was 5-9 days after, so that's a big relief to know 10-12 is fairly normal too. One day at a time I guess. Good luck in the tww!! Any idea when you'll test?

@krissy your welcome hun!!!!
Hmmmm you know what I actually haven't freaked out about that part but if I count my neg opk as 1dpo(today) I say somewhere around the 1st of October and that's pushing it. I don't even have another appt scheduled to see my gyno so can't use that as an excuse as not to test lol. I say I'd test between 10-14dpo. My doc and paperwork says if no period between 14-16 days after pos opk it's mostly likely a bfp

Krissy,

Don't worry hun..I am sure your surge will come soon! Fx for you!

Genesis,

So, glad that your side effects have passed and you are feeling better. Tww is always a pain in the you know where lol :) Fx for you too!

I just started clomid 50 mg from last night. I felt extremely tired at first when I woke up, but it subsided quickly. Not feeling anything bad right now.

I am taking CD3-CD7, and doc advised to BD from CD8-CD20 for me(every alternate day). I am not using OPK, as it stresses me out a lot, specially when I am doing the tww. Doc said as long as we do it alternate day, I don't need OPK.

Since my longest cycle is 31 days, doc said to report if 33-34 days passes without period. Let's see...

@applepies
Good hun!
I applaud you for not using opks. I don't see how ladies do it. I just need to know. My doc didn't say when to report. I guess she will call me when she gets blood results and give me more instructions. I have to do 21day bloods. Does your doc have you doing that?

Another light day of opks :shrug: I'm trying to focus on the fact that the o day doesn't matter as much as the post O days...
I have an ultrasound tomorrow (to check on my complex ovarian cyst) so hopefully I'll be able to get some idea of what's going on regardless. And then I go in on day 21 (or 7 days after O) for progesterone level bloodwork

@krissy. I was wondering about the I got opks 14&15 and went neg 16. So do I go on day 21 which will only be five days after o or should I wait the whole seven days

Hey girls I just started clomid today for the first time so I am on CD2. No side effects today (touch wood) which is a good start. Any one else early in their cycle? I know we are technically going towards the end of sept now but I am not really an October clomid user yet either lol xx

Genesis - I'd probably check with your doctor to see if they have a preference. I think 21 days is the norm though.

Girly - Welcome! I think you're the earliest on in your cycle, but someone else (Applepies) is just a few pills in too :)

Hi ladies, hope it's ok to join.

Little bit about me.
25 pcos and partner 33 with low SA
Been together for almost 4yrs never ever used protection and never fallen pregnant with him.

50mg clomid did nothing at all.
150mg my largest follies was 10mm

This round I did 200mg and when I had a scan on day 13 my largest folie was 11mm. So I go back on Wednesday to hopefully have a trigger shot if my follies have grown I will be on cd20.

Hoping and praying for a BFP by at least the end of the year otherwise it is ivf for me.

:dust: To everyone

Genesis,

Lol I just find not using OPK more calming :p

I am not having 21 day scan hun, but doc gave me a med called Susten 200 for using CD16-CD25, which I think is progesterone pills which I need to insert in my V.

I am almost sure I did ovulate, as when I used to use OPK (I used it for first 5 months or so) it always showed a surge, but My line was never as dark as the reference line, though there was a definite no line- faint line - darker line surge pattern I noticed. And my luteal phase is good too I think, it is around 14 days.

I should also mention I have mild PCOD and my LH and FSH is not quite in normal range, but my doc did not seem much worried about that.

Krissy,

Hang on there hun, you will get it soon! Also maybe just talk to your doc over phone if that is possible?

Girly,

Welcome! I am on CD5 and just started clomid for 2 days :) I don't have any side effects either like you :) Touch wood!

Cassie,

I can so relate to you. I have mild PCOD and my husbands SA as per our doc "normal but on slight lower side"(30 milliion/ml, total 4 ml, morphology-45%, motility-75% is good) But my DH had pus cells detected in SA, so he has infection. So, doc gave him antibiotic and we are hoping curing infection will be better for him.

Has your doc suggested any med for your DH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->