September Clomid Users!

I'm out too. :( I took it CD 6-10 and ovulated way late. Should I start on CD 3 or CD 5 this time?

I would maybe just check in with your doctor and see what they say. As for way late, how late? First month I O'd on CD 15, last month I O'd on CD 13. I took it CD 5-9

I haven't called him. I ovulated on CD 20 instead of on CD 13. He wanted me to get my progesterone levels checked on CD 21 but since I ovulated the day before I waited then forgot. :( I don't want to call him now lol

With clomid you weren't suppose to O on CD 13. You are suppose to O 5 - 10 days after the last clomid pill. that is why he wanted to test you on CD21 because It would have been the day after you O. So for you it would have been CD 15 - CD 20 you could have o'd on. Didn't you use OPK's? I know they cost a little bit but at least they can tell you that you are gearing up.

I am impatiently waiting for AF. -.- I did a double drop like I normally do, wore protection all day yesterday and last night, still nothing. Today my temp went up above the coverline, and yes I got excited ran to Pee in a cup LOL - :( negative.

So Im just waiting for her to show up, my concern is that clomid is really messing up my cycles - this was my fear of taking it to start.

Just waiting now I suppose

Clomid can do really screwy things with your temp as well. I haven't decided if I'm going to pick up temping again next time..

Intake appointment is tomorrow! I. can't. wait.

15DPO - NO AF! ---- BFN!!! grrrrr I have never been late, early sometimes but never late. Any idea's anyone. Feeling very annoyed

I don't mean to be a broken record - but it seriously could be from the clomid as well. It's a wacky little pill. I was 3 days late (my cycles never last that long) last time as well..

OR - it's a shy bfp just waiting in the curtains. Fx that's the explanation!

Taking a break from clomid this month, considering the distance (usa/Canada) between DH and I and with him working every day and I am in school we are going to do the last round next month. I O on wed/thurs this month and finals are approaching, lol. Hopefully we will catch that eggy during the break in December, it will be a little more relaxing for all. :D

H ladies not posted in a while but just wanted to update you all..

Look what I got today CD 13!! :thumbup:

Anyone every used the clearblue digital advanced ovulation tests... I got a flashing smiley face which is apparently High fertility.. So when I get a solid non-flashing face then it will be 12-36 before I ovulate :dohh: Im sure the pictures will help to explain, I just managed to catch the smiley face as it was flashing on and off

And I have watery and EWCM today too... breasts ache too hopefully will be soon. What do you all think?

Attachments

• 10421206_747027805344861_4476709079385862195_n.jpg
    10421206_747027805344861_4476709079385862195_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 10393675_747027855344856_3522167895021849228_n.jpg
    10393675_747027855344856_3522167895021849228_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 64770_747027902011518_7616835368542064102_n.jpg
    64770_747027902011518_7616835368542064102_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
That sounds like a really solid plan. Plus, clomid can bring so many emotional up and downs - it's probably good for you to focus on school and not worry about breaking out into tears on any given moment. haha.

We're planning to pick things up in December as well. I think I'm going to do another Clomid round then as well.

I've used that one, SarahLou. When I used it I think I got the flashing for one day before getting the solid. I also used it in conjunction with the regular clearblue digi. That one just gives you a smile or not, instead of a flashing and then solid. The clearblue digi read neg when the advanced was flashing, and then read positive when the advanced was a solid smiley. So, I think you're probably almost there, but not quite.

Are you working on timing an IUI? If so, I would do it the day after you get your solid smiley - which should be tomorrow or Thursday.

No im not working on timing an IUI. I feel its going to be within the next day or two because I have had my cm like water for the past few days now. Plus the cheap ones I been using have been gradually getting darker.

Me and OH bed nearly almost every night when we go to bed he has a higher sex drive than me sorry tmi... :blush:

Ah, I got ya. Then yea - I think you're right on track! Keep up with those bd sessions and I'd guess you'll ovulate by this weekend! Fx and GL!

That sounds like a really solid plan. Plus, clomid can bring so many emotional up and downs - it's probably good for you to focus on school and not worry about breaking out into tears on any given moment. haha.

We're planning to pick things up in December as well. I think I'm going to do another Clomid round then as well.

Fx for both of us in December, I am really hoping that the side effects are not as potent as they were the first time using clomid because of the break. but even if it is, oh well its the last month and ill be done school till January anyhow. :flower:

Hey gals- question(s) for those of you with a little more Clomid experience than I... I'm 16/17 DPO and for the last six days, I've been spotting dark brown/black. There was a bit of red spotting 6 days ago, then turned into brown creamy cm and then became watery yesterday. The spotting was a little heavier yesterday with a few stringy clots, but wasn't even enough to fill a tampon, and it dried back up again last night. There is a little bit more this morning. I'm not having any cramping like I normally do with AF. What is going on- is this AF? I've read Clomid can mess with your cycle a bit, did anyone else have this happen to them? If that was AF, which day counts as CD1?

I'm going into my RE on Tuesday to do the saline ultrasound thing to check for polyps. I'm a little nervous about that :wacko:

THANKS!!

Praying - have you taken a test to be sure that you're not pregnant?! If not, I would - asap!

Praying - have you taken a test to be sure that you're not pregnant?! If not, I would - asap!

I haven't, mainly because my temps did drop yesterday with the heavier spotting. I will test tonight though, just in case, because the RE wants me to start Clomid tomorrow on "CD3." This is so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->