• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

Good Morning Ladies :coffee:

How is everyone? Who all is in the TWW?

We did BD last night so fx on the hope one is all it takes! :thumbup:

Still, glad you a DH managed to get some BD in with your positive, they do say it only takes the one time. X

Hi ladies, how is everyone keeping?

AFM - currently 6 dpo, and although I'm trying to not symptom spot or even think about things I can't help myself.
So I had a temp dip under my line on FF, so I as usual went straight to 'dr google'. And read that it can still go either way it could be implantation.
I'm also feeling a little nausea today & Ive got horrible restless legs, I had terrible restless legs when I was around 7 weeks preg last times.

I'm currently keeping everything crossed, but not getting my hopes to high xx

G I had all of my pregnancy symptoms come back post MC, but I never got a negative test. Did they follow your levels back down to zero? I'm sure you said, sorry, I just cant remember.

G I had all of my pregnancy symptoms come back post MC, but I never got a negative test. Did they follow your levels back down to zero? I'm sure you said, sorry, I just cant remember.

Yeah I got my blood levels checked twice the last time was saptember 21st and they where 29, I was told to take preg test a week later & if positive to call back, the test was negative so didn't call.
I'm in the UK and they are happy to discharge you with levels 25/30 as long as you've had bloods previously & that can see they have already dropped.
So my last lot of bloods was 4weeks ago.x

So hopefully the symptoms you are having now are symptoms of a new pregnancy? How do you track O? I know just going by signs and CP post mc can be misleading because your body is all over the map.

So hopefully the symptoms you are having now are symptoms of a new pregnancy? How do you track O? I know just going by signs and CP post mc can be misleading because your body is all over the map.

I didn't use Opks this cycle as it's just the 1st after MC, I've just been temping & checking CP & CM the days I got the ewcm I also got cramping in my ovary, like I've pain I've had that before.

Ano fingers crossed I'm trying to stay level headed x

Are you going to test again?

I'm currently only 7dpo, so I didn't have any plans on testing but had a family meal on Sunday so I'll test in morning just to see if anything shows I'll be 10 dpo then so still super early.

When are you planning on testing?x

Well I'm only 1dpo and thinking AF will show possibly on the 27th. If no show I'll test on Halloween:)

I had an early miscarriage at 5 w 5 d. I had bloodwork done again today and will get results tomorrow (hopefully) to see if I am back to zero. But, I am hoping that I get pregnant again during this cycle. My cycles are usually 30 days so if I count MC as day 1 then I expect AF on Oct 24. Of course, I think my boobs are sore and that I am peeing alot more, but might just be imagining those things! Good luck to all!

I had an early miscarriage at 5 w 5 d. I had bloodwork done again today and will get results tomorrow (hopefully) to see if I am back to zero. But, I am hoping that I get pregnant again during this cycle. My cycles are usually 30 days so if I count MC as day 1 then I expect AF on Oct 24. Of course, I think my boobs are sore and that I am peeing alot more, but might just be imagining those things! Good luck to all!

Welcome Glovities, sorry for your loss:hugs: hope you get yourBFP soon :dust:x

I haven't completely finished reading everyone's stories, but I wanted to share my story. I didn't know there was this group on B&B but I am glad I found it.

On September 24 I delivered our son after finding out the day prior during a regular ultrasound that he had no heartbeat. It was the worst day of my life, and every day since has been a little bit better but still horrible.

We are talking about trying again, but since this pregnancy was five years in the making and an IVF Miracle it isn't going to be easy. Thankfully we have some frozen embryos that we are hoping will thaw correctly for us. We are seeing the clinic in December and will hopefully start in January. The waiting game is horrible!

I am just having a really hard time with the unknowns, the grief, the calls from people checking on me, the fear that it will happen again... everything really.
Thankfully my husband has been a great support and is in this with me 100%

I hope that we can all find strength together.
So sorry for all of your losses. All the love to our little angel babies.

Welcome glovites and myshel! Im sorry you have both gone through the horror that mc causes.

I haven't completely finished reading everyone's stories, but I wanted to share my story. I didn't know there was this group on B&B but I am glad I found it.

On September 24 I delivered our son after finding out the day prior during a regular ultrasound that he had no heartbeat. It was the worst day of my life, and every day since has been a little bit better but still horrible.

We are talking about trying again, but since this pregnancy was five years in the making and an IVF Miracle it isn't going to be easy. Thankfully we have some frozen embryos that we are hoping will thaw correctly for us. We are seeing the clinic in December and will hopefully start in January. The waiting game is horrible!

I am just having a really hard time with the unknowns, the grief, the calls from people checking on me, the fear that it will happen again... everything really.
Thankfully my husband has been a great support and is in this with me 100%

I hope that we can all find strength together.
So sorry for all of your losses. All the love to our little angel babies.

Welcome Myshelsong, so sorry for your loss, wishing you all the pic for December, and hoping you get your BFP soon :dust:x

Hi ladies, how's everyone? Where are yous all at in your cycle?

AFM- I'm currently 9 dpo & woke to a huge temp rise, the highest my temps been this cycle, so I'm hoping thats a good sign.
I also felt rather sick when I got up which didn't come to anything,
I've got a slight cramp nothing to extreme.

:dust: x

3dpo....nothing to report really. Had some nausea last night and just my left breast hurt :wacko:

Still- hope your symptoms get stoned rover the next few days.

Well I caved 9dpo & tested about 3pm with no hold, of course BFN, totally expected it but I was still so disappointed x

Sorry for bfn G, ive been talking myself out of testing early every day!

I am still hanging around waiting for my period to start.

From what I have read some people don't ovulate first month after their mc, but it is not everyone so although I am hoping to be intimate (without crying) I am not going to try to symptom spot or anything. Although the likely hood of us conceiving naturally is about 0%
Feeling excited about the fertility appointment, just hope they can get us earlier than December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->