September Mummies/Mommies

Stacey_Ann

Reaction score
So I'm assuming there's a few of us migrating over to this section now or who may have been over here a while already posting :)

I was 27 weeks yesterday and am due on 17th Sept with number 2.

I can't believe I'm back here already, it only seems a tiny while ago that I found out I was pregnant and that was back in January at 4+1!

And only slightly longer since I was here when pregnant with DS1.

How're we all feeling?

I'm still feeling pretty good, 8 weeks left at work and I'm now starting to count it down. This little lady seems to be much more wriggly and active than her brother was though I'm not sure if that's due to my placenta being posterior this time.

Look forward to getting to know you all :happydance:

Xxx

Hey! I'm 29+3 and due September 1st, however she will most likely be born in August as she's measuring 3 weeks ahead and I've never made it to my dd...but hoping she stays put til September! I feel terrible. Constant pain, but I'm used to it, however it does get worse with every pregnancy. Sciatica, Spd and kyphoscoliosis that I already suffer from. It's painful. Plus, she's head down and it feels like I have a bowling ball sitting on my pelvis! Only 9-10 weeks to go!

Im pretty good, 29 weeks today, DD Sept 4th. My OBs are keeping an eye on my tiny lady, shes in the 35th percentile over all with a belly only in the 5th, so they are doing scans every 2 weeks to check for growth. Shes head down already, so lots of lower back pressure. I have terrible headaches every day, mid day, and Ive been having an upset tummy quite a lot.
Hope some of the other ladies are fairing better. :)

Hi! I'm 26+4, so nearly in third tri on Sunday. Due 21st sept. Mainly feeling tired and breathless. This pregnancy is going very quickly and I've still got so much to do! Glad to be on the home stretch though! X

Hi all, I turned 28 weeks on Monday and i'm expecting our second little girl (due 8th September) :flower: I'm feeling OK, the heat at the moment is draining me and heartburn has well and truly hit but i'm trying to stay upbeat! I have my 3D scan on Saturday, really looking forward to that :D

I am 27 and 6 and due september 12. They are delivering baby sept 10th via csection. I am not feeling to bad just hot as he warm weather is upon us. I have bought everything I need for lo now. Just finished washing all his clothes. Dresser is organized and his hospital bag is packed slowly organizing the house to be ready for him. Cant believe in 83 days he will be here. I am so ready and excited. Finished filling out baby shower invites today and mailing them off next week. Looking forward to the summer and spending as much time with my oldest as he starts school in september only 8 days b4 I an scheduled to have lo

Due 6th Sept and still feeling alrite, get some heartburn and indigestion at night if I eat too quick or too much. Oh and groin and back pain if I exercise too much (just walking or water-walking in the local pool). Craving lots n lots of chocolate!!!

I'm due on September 9th! It's starting to feel farther away than ever for me at the moment! I expect it to speed up next week since I have to worry about my nursing classes. It won't give me as much time to think about it.

I'm feeling pretty good. I'm tired all the time again and not sleeping as well to go with it. My appetite has also dropped quite a bit, which isn't uncomfortable, but it's no fun to eat if you don't really want to!

Im 27 weeks today, due September 19 with our son, my 2nd September bugg!!! Dd birthday is Sept 30. :p i can feel my hormones coming in strong again except this time its hormones and the old faithful blows to the rib cage. I am over the moon. ;)

Hi! I'm 29 weeks-due Sept. 6th with my first baby. Don't know if this baby will be born late August or September, but we'll see. I've actually been feeling quite "normal" this whole pregnancy...but I'm sure I will get more uncomfortable as time goes on. I'm just hungry all the time and feeling restless...maybe my "nesting" instinct is kicking in already! haha!

I'm 27+3 today. Finally in third trimester. This time is going to fly by so quickly. I'm suffering low blood pressure and nose bleeds. This is almost like my first pregnancy except im working much harder this time around. I'm take maternity leave much earlier than last year. I left at 39 weeks. I'm leaving any time after 34 weeks this time. My body and mind need a rest. So does my hubby who is a stay at home dad.

Hi all. I'm 27 weeks today and due 19th Septemebr! But if little miss is as stubborn as her big brother then she'll be born in October! Fingers crossed she is better at time keeping!
I'm feeling tired out now especially running around after a 2 year old and the heartburn is immense! Other than that I seem pretty good x

Hey I'm due a baby girl on the 15th. Had a good pregnancy, scans every 4ish weeks due to.first baby being stillborn. She's an active little thing :) x

Hi all. I'm 27 weeks today and due 19th Septemebr! But if little miss is as stubborn as her big brother then she'll be born in October! Fingers crossed she is better at time keeping!
I'm feeling tired out now especially running around after a 2 year old and the heartburn is immense! Other than that I seem pretty good x

We are identical. :haha:

DD was born sept. 2011
DS is due sept. 19, 2014
fatigue and heartburn are my biggest bothers right now.

How strange!!!

Hi ladies =)

I'm due September 19th....this is our first and I feel nervous but excited to meet our lo. He/she has been so active the past couple weeks and I love it!

I recently went on pregnancy leave because I just couldn't handle being on my feet so much anymore...it doesn't help that I have a compressed nerve causing even worse pain in my right foot... Oh boy so many things come along with pregnancy. Honestly, I never imagined it to be so uncomfortable...i was way off! LOL

Hi ladies =)

I'm due September 19th....this is our first and I feel nervous but excited to meet our lo. He/she has been so active the past couple weeks and I love it!

I recently went on pregnancy leave because I just couldn't handle being on my feet so much anymore...it doesn't help that I have a compressed nerve causing even worse pain in my right foot... Oh boy so many things come along with pregnancy. Honestly, I never imagined it to be so uncomfortable...i was way off! LOL

You seem almost opposite of me! This is my first as well and I expected a lot of discomforts, but I've been blessed with an overall very easy pregnancy. I do have some, but they're not so severe that I've had to extremely change how I do something.

I honestly figured by now I would be feeling it so much more than I am. I still feel like I'm in that awkward fat stage half the time. Recently my niece's babysitter found out I was pregnant and she had no clue! It's not like she hasn't seen me either. I am overweight, but I figured my stomach had an obvious pregnant look. Especially since I'm not holding much weight on my stomach. I guess not though.. someday soon maybe! I start classes back up next week. I want to see who is daring enough to ask if I'm pregnant! :haha:

Fab to "meet" you all!

This morning I'm feeling like I've got forever to go, a few days ago I thought it was going too quickly lol.

I think until I get into the early 30s it's going to drag a little. We've not actually got anything ready for little miss yet lol. We need to decorate Jacob's new big boy room, order him a new bed, etc, repaint jellybeans room, buy clothes (I have a small stash of neutral), breast pump, hospital bag stuff etc.

The only reason I'm not panicking is because we have the big stuff from last time (pram, car seat, cot, crib, Moses basket, bath etc).

At least it'll keep me busy over the coming weeks. I've got 8 weeks left at work, taking annual leave for 2 weeks then starting mat leave at 38 weeks on 1st sept.

Xx

Hiya I'm 28+5 and due 8th September. Although my DD1 came at 38+3 so I'm kind of hoping this LO makes an early apperance! However I have nothing ready! I haven't brought anything yet, I have started paying off my pram but that's it! If she comes around 38weeks I only have 9weeks to sort myself out!

I'm still working, up until 35weeks. Physically I ache so much and the hay fever/weather is making me feel so miserable.

X

Hiya :wave: I am 27 weeks today so brand new to the third tri. Baby is due on 20th Sept. We think she's a little girl - they said she was at an early private scan but couldn't tell at the 20 week NHS one! Hoping to move house next week, but the final bit is taking sooo long so it might be the week after! Feeling very stressed about it all :( We can't wait to be able to decorate our boys bedrooms and create a nursery for this little one :cloud9:. Hope you all have a lovely Saturday :)

Hello! I'm 29+4 today, due September 2nd with my third :) I have two boys already and stayed team yellow :yellow:
Baby is absolutely fine and healthy, got a growth scan at 32weeks to keep a check of size due to complications with me though.
I am suffering severe anaemia, if iron hasn't rose above 100 on 10th July when they redo bloods then I will be having a transfusion as so far I have failed to respond to iron tablets.
I also suffered obstetric cholestisis in my last pregnancy, luckily it was right at the end but I'm hoping to avoid that this time!
Almost 10 weeks and counting...
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back